Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » ULTIMATE FOOT FETISH FANTASY (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: ULTIMATE FOOT FETISH FANTASY
footman6900
Loyal Member
Member # 14006

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footman6900   Email footman6900   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
All of us foot lovers here has its own fantasy regarding female feet! So what is your ULTIMATE FOOT FETISH FANTASY? Have you experienced it already or not yet?
Posts: 57 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
talus
Board Regular
Member # 8646

Icon 1 posted      Profile for talus   Email talus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wife went to Holland for the day the other week, for work. So she flew there spent the whole day on her feet then flew back. Jesus her feet were so tasty and the smell was fantastic. so that is my ULTIMATE FOOT FETISH FANTASY.

Please, no one say her arms must be killing her.

Posts: 35 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Web Cruiser
Elite Trooper
Member # 1019

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Web Cruiser   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mine was very simple, getting out of the shower and walking in to my room where (at the time i was single) so a hot girl would be wearing lingerie and HOT shoes, with her feet up on my computer desk laying back in my chair. With a sort of "i have been waiting for you to come and caress my feet with your mouth" sort of look on her face.
Posts: 323 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i would have to say my most recent fantasy involves my wife and i wrestling and her dominating me and making me worship her feet. i've even told her but we havent had the chance and she feels kind funny about it cause i am usually the dominant take control one.

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footman6900
Loyal Member
Member # 14006

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footman6900   Email footman6900   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thanks for the initial feedbacks! As for me, my ultimate foot fetish fantasy is impossible to happen.

I think of myself turning invincible when I see an attractive/pretty girl or attractive feet. I will follow that girl up to his house all the way to her room and watch her remove her shoes and pantyhose. And as she lay in her bed I would start to sniff the soles of her feet later gently rub my shaft against her soles and ultimately jack off to her soles!

WOW! I can search for variety of pretty actresses or models which I prefer the most and do this thing whenever I like!

That would be an ultimate foot fetish fantasy for me!

Posts: 57 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ozboy
Elite Trooper
Member # 518

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ozboy   Email ozboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My fantasy is to have an interview forum with girls from around the country streaming in to my studio. I get to interview each girl about her feet and get her to demonstrate how good she is using her feet with a practical component. At the conclusion of this mass interview of women aged 16 - 35 from around the country. I get to select the best ones and get to have some foot fun with them in my private office ...hehehehehe [Laugh] [Jerkoff]
Posts: 461 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
moman
Elite Trooper
Member # 479

Icon 1 posted      Profile for moman   Email moman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Two women - one with her feet on my face, letting me smell, lick, suck, etc her feet and the other one giving me a footjob!

MoMan

--------------------
I only moved to St Louis because it has a high arch! LOL

Posts: 476 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
To have my way with my mother in laws peds as well as her sisters too...at the same time I guess but I would rather have them seperately to give them the proper attention...and proper attention to my cock! [Big Grin]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sole arch-bishop
Major Player
Member # 30462

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sole arch-bishop   Email sole arch-bishop   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Being in a room with about 10 girls with their feet locked up tight in stocks so I can do whatever I want to all of them!!
Posts: 192 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

I think of myself turning invincible when I see an attractive/pretty girl or attractive feet. I will follow that girl up to his house

ummm.. i think you mean invisible. lol

quote:

women aged 16 - 35

dont you mean 18!? [Tongue]

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i have wayyy too many but probably to be face bounced and then lick sniff suck & f*ck (LSSF) the feet of kate beckinsale after she has been working out for two hours in her vampire movie outfit.

then she could face kick me over and over a few times and look at me with her destructive eyes as she gives me a good foot lashing that I deserve right before I cum. I would cum good too in this fantasy. Anyone else out there like to cum good in their ultimate feet fantasies or do those guys just like to look at feet while toes wiggle?

oh and anoother ultimate fantasy is to live near beach volleyball playing areas and party at the nightclubs nearby and hookup with tall athletic volleyball players at the end of the night and take them to my fantasy beach house and be fj'd by two of them while I sniff the long perfect toes of two other volleyball nightclubber girls as they grip my nose and mouth tightly.

the two fj girls would of course be grabbing my shaft and stroking up and down real tightly too. but the real fanaly would occur when all the girls start chanting at the end repeatedly and in unison: "CUM... CUM... CUM... CUM... CUM... CUM... CUM... CUM... CUM... CUM... CUM... CUM... CUM... CUM... CUM... CUM... CUM... CUM... CUM... CUM... CUM... CUM... CUM... CUM... CUM... CUM... CUM... CUM... CUM... CUM... CUM... CUM... CUM... CUM... CUM... CUM..."

over and over again til I unleash a big explosion all over the two girls toes and when I am finished the girls are all looking and laughing at each other like it's a big inside joke and they are soooo confused yet impressed that I cummed sooooo big for just the taste smell and feel of their feet.

naturally, they would all want to do this with me regularly cuz I had to pay them in the first place since I was such a loser in this fantasy, LOL but it at least serves everyone well and we all get what we want. they use me as an easy chump for money and I used them for their nice stinky athletic volleyball feet after a long night of beach club dancing [Big Grin] YUM YUM SNIFF SNIFF

[ August 13, 2008, 08:53 AM: Message edited by: Tyler D. ]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footman6900
Loyal Member
Member # 14006

uhm sorry for that typo nusuth yeah i mean invisible!

Hope to hear more from others may it be fictional FOOT FETISH FANTASY or for real!

Thanks for all the feedbacks!

Loves Girls Feet
Loyal Member
Member # 30409

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Loves Girls Feet   Email Loves Girls Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have always wished I could turn myself invisible too !!!
that could be some GREAT fun !!!

Posts: 85 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kwiksand
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2390

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kwiksand   Email Kwiksand   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My ULTIMATE FOOT FETISH FANTASY involves my wife and my other fetish ~ Quicksand!

I would love to get my wife out on the bay with me on a kayak and paddle to the back bay areas, where the water is but a trickle. She is wearing her ventless Crocs with wool socks (and has been for the entire day). We get to a "sand bar" and I tell her I have to get out to push the boat back into the water. As I get out, I am swallowed up to my chest in thick mud/quicksand.

She already knows about this kink and is there to indulge me, so she pulls off the Crocs and the sweat soaked socks and puts her wickedly smelly feet on my face, under my nose... She is rubbing her feet on my face, starting to play with herself, and I am "humping" the thick muck that holds me tight... She says over and over "You're sinking in quicksand."

I cum beneath the surface of the quicksand... At least twice before I am too exhausted to get out on my own.

**Told my wife that I posted this and she said "well, why don't we see what we can do before the summer runs out on us"
OMG!!**
;-)

[ August 20, 2008, 06:08 AM: Message edited by: Kwiksand1 ]

--------------------
Help me...I'm sinking!

Posts: 1054 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footman6900
Loyal Member
Member # 14006

Each one of us here fantasize about female feet! Please share your thoughts about this!

More Foot fetish fantasises from others?

Thanks again!

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links