Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » ULTIMATE FOOT FETISH FANTASY (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: ULTIMATE FOOT FETISH FANTASY
vineofthorns
All Pro Poster
Member # 1313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vineofthorns     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
as for people ive met on wus off this board and into cyberland,its been mixed.some are cool and still talk to them,wile others were nuts and had to be blocked either on my myspace or aim.its no differant than meeting new people on lets say a video game board,or strangers in real life,its a mixed bag.never hung out with any of them cause they all seemed to live far
Posts: 924 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footman6900
Loyal Member
Member # 14006

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footman6900   Email footman6900   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by vineofthorns:
as for people ive met on wus off this board and into cyberland,its been mixed.some are cool and still talk to them,wile others were nuts and had to be blocked either on my myspace or aim.its no differant than meeting new people on lets say a video game board,or strangers in real life,its a mixed bag.never hung out with any of them cause they all seemed to live far

So what's your point sir?
Posts: 57 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
girlyfootlvr
Elite Trooper
Member # 27325

Icon 1 posted      Profile for girlyfootlvr   Email girlyfootlvr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Kwiksand1:
My ULTIMATE FOOT FETISH FANTASY involves my wife and my other fetish ~ Quicksand!

**Told my wife that I posted this and she said "well, why don't we see what we can do before the summer runs out on us"
OMG!!**
;-)

I'm so amazed at how most of you guys get your wives indulged in your fantasies, and fetishes. Mine is sooooo OUT of it, and doesn't care, though she knows I like girly feet. Anyone got any ideas how I can get her to indulge into it and participate in my "fun"?

Thanks!

Posts: 318 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kwiksand
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2390

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kwiksand   Email Kwiksand   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have always been upfront with my wife, even when we were just dating. I told her when we we still dating (after we had started to become intimate) about my foot fetish. She thought it was a little weird, she never thought much of her feet. But she was willing to let me suck her toes, and when she saw how much it turned me on, she was really into it. She knew then (as she still says now) that she "has the power". And yes, she does... She has the power with those feet to make me cum in a flash, even now after being togther for 12 years, being married with 2 kids, etc...

I clued her in to my quicksand fetish one night when we were watching TV. Some show where a guy and a woman are exploring the Grand Canyon and get bogged down up to their waist in some quicksand. I told her that it looked like fun and that I would like to try it. She said that she would like to try it, too... Well, the seed was planted! Now, she's never been in the stuff, has no desire to be, but that's OK with me - because in my fanatsy land, I am the one doing the sinking and she is the one doing the "rescuing" with her great feet and legs...

Talk to your wife, man! Share who you are and what you want with her. You might get her to share the same with you and awaken a fire between the two of you! You have nothing to loose!!

--------------------
Help me...I'm sinking!

Posts: 1054 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links