Foot Fetish Forum
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Gymnastics vs synchronised swimming ? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Gymnastics vs synchronised swimming ?
ozboy
Elite Trooper
Member # 518

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ozboy   Email ozboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
As admirers of beautiful, strong female feet n toes, what is your preference gymanistics or synchronised swimming?

I personally like them both, I love all the toe curling and pointing its awesome. Some of those Athletic girls have such perfect feet !! Within gymanstics I like all the twriling of those hoops and balls with their feet; just amazing !! [Drool]

Posts: 461 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tk421
Loyal Member
Member # 20344

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tk421   Author's Homepage   Email tk421   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
My pick is for gymnastics. It's easier to see the ladies' feet and toes, vs. synchronized swimming, where they come in and out of the water repeatedly.
Posts: 99 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eliza Durden
Hall Of Famer
Member # 22995

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eliza Durden   Author's Homepage   Email Eliza Durden   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You guys do realize most of the gymnasts are 16 and 17 years old right?
Posts: 1549 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
amour fout
Board Regular
Member # 31369

Icon 1 posted      Profile for amour fout   Email amour fout   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/sxymichelle/oct04.html
hope you'll learn something new from it.

Posts: 47 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footgirl0226
Hall Of Famer
Member # 29201

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footgirl0226   Email footgirl0226   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Eliza Durden:

Took the words right out of my mouth!
Posts: 1470 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tk421
Loyal Member
Member # 20344

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tk421   Author's Homepage   Email tk421   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Comment by Eliza Durden:

I did realize that, and was comparing synchronized swimming to COLLEGE Gymnastic athletes. And while it may be true there are a lot of gymnasts who are underage, not ALL gymnasts are underage!

Posts: 99 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Like any sport there are underage athletes and athletes of age. If a woman said "I love the way football players look in pads" one wouldn't assume she meant the 16-17old ball players, even though the majority of football players playing tackle are in elementary school through HS. We'd assume she was refering to the minority who go on to play in college and pro!
GQguy

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
amour fout
Board Regular
Member # 31369

Icon 1 posted      Profile for amour fout   Email amour fout   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Not being a prude allows me to delight in the beauty of a female's foot without second-guessing myself. Or should we follow the "And if thy right eye shall cause thee to sin, pluck it out, and cast it from thee..."? Besides, I see no iniquity in admiring a young woman's feet, as long as no offense takes place.
Posts: 47 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luv p3rf3ct to3s
All Pro Poster
Member # 22036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luv p3rf3ct to3s     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
am i a pig cos i think that michelle wie, even though she stinks as a pro golfer, was hot as hell when she was 17?
as long as it is legal to point out beauty, there is no problem with pointing out attractive feet or attractive anything on another human being. age be damned. it doesnt mean i'm going to be having fantasies about them or trying to hook up.
does someone not exist until they are 18?

and let me guess anyone over 18 that thought you were cute when you were 16 and 17 were all pigs...right?

women.

completely missing the point there.

and i vote for synch swimmers by the way.

--------------------
<------ Oh Meli! Oh my!

For more pics and adventures follow me on Twitter @luvp3rf3ct_to3s

Posts: 911 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Eliza Durden:

This is something I addressed back in the late Winter or early Spring when a thread came up about the Olympics.

I'm not certain that I can find anything wrong about admiring a beautiful pair of feet. It is not as though I watch the Olympics with my hand thrust down my trousers; I am quite mindful of the age of many of the athletes but will still notice the beauty of their feet without any component of lust involved.

There was a time when I watched those events and the athletes were much older than I was...lust was certainly involved back then.

I recall when "Who's the Boss" made it's debut. It was painfully clear to me that Alyssa Milano was going to be a heart-stopping beauty in the future. I didn't feel like a dirty old man for believing that as no salacious thoughts accompanied the notion. Now, I have no problem gazing upon her with abundant filthy fantasies...what I'd like to do to those tats & toes...

But I digress...for me, at least, it is a matter of appreciating the beauty of the female form, especially as regards the feet, and contemplating the potential.

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luv p3rf3ct to3s
All Pro Poster
Member # 22036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luv p3rf3ct to3s     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
good to see you fellas coming out and not taking any shit on this one!
there is nothing wrong with this topic.

--------------------
<------ Oh Meli! Oh my!

For more pics and adventures follow me on Twitter @luvp3rf3ct_to3s

Posts: 911 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post 
omg, i love athletic women's feet and i actually want to solicit some college gymnasts for some feet licking so they can make some extra money for college while I make baby batter later re-living those good smelling memories [Big Grin] YUM YUM, SNIFFY SNIFFY, STIFFY STIFFY!

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ozboy
Elite Trooper
Member # 518

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ozboy   Email ozboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:

If they're old enough to compete and win medals with the whole world watching, they're old enough for us to drool over their beautiful, perfect feet. [Hump]
Posts: 461 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Gymnasts.....

You see the dirt on their soles and you know that they are all sweaty and smelly. mmmmmmm

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Amber Lynn Bach
Board Regular
Member # 31625

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Amber Lynn Bach   Author's Homepage   Email Amber Lynn Bach   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I agree Toe Sucker II....the cute little gymnasts all the way!!! I was watching those little feet big time last night during the competition....wow! I just love their cute little feet and high arches. Of course, they have some legs to go along with those cute little feet too huh? hugs,

--------------------
Amber
www.TicklingStudio.com
www.clips4sale.com/29117
www.H2oGems.com
www.o2erotica.com

Posts: 31 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links