Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Foot question/topic on the radio (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Foot question/topic on the radio
bad02080
Board Regular
Member # 22150

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bad02080   Email bad02080   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was listening to Playboy Radio for a few minutes earlier while sitting in traffic. This guy called in and was complaining about his girlfiend having a "foot-fetish" per say. He said she love wearing nylons and the whole 9 yards....and yes he said her feet are very sexy.

His problem was he was uncomfortable with her request for him to suck her toes !!!! I was laughing the whole time in disbelief........how many of us would love to have somebody say this to us.......

Posts: 38 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What a smacker. I would love for any woman (with sexy feet of course) to ask me this question.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bad02080
Board Regular
Member # 22150

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bad02080   Email bad02080   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Cain:
What a smacker. I would love for any woman (with sexy feet of course) to ask me this question.

My thoughts exactly !!
Posts: 38 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ophillia's or Footgirls hubby maybe? [Tongue]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If a girlfriend of mine asked me straight up to suck her toes, I'd propose to her on the spot.
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elvzz
Hall Of Famer
Member # 14178

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elvzz   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It takes all kinds, I guess.

--------------------
 -
http://www.sexylongtoes.com
http://clips4sale.com/store/4445
http://images4sale.com/store/4445

Posts: 1704 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
climax
All Pro Poster
Member # 6641

Icon 1 posted      Profile for climax   Email climax   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by bad02080:
how many of us would love to have somebody say this to us.......

Not me for one, but i could imagine the millions of foot guys that would love it. I suppose if that ever happend, id do so i could gradually lead to my own foot related desires so wed both be happy.
Posts: 505 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Memphis_Sole
All Pro Poster
Member # 29787

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Memphis_Sole   Email Memphis_Sole   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Tongue] BTL come and smack him! lol no piggie suckage but i DID get a killer lotioned foot rub [Fingers Crossed]

--------------------
So…. Here you are… too foreign for home…. too foreign for here…. Never enough for both……

Diaspora Blues

Posts: 791 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
funny.. beautiful babes get wasted on undeserving fellas.... and vice versa.... getting the right mix is so tricky!

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LuckyTeen
Elite Trooper
Member # 30822

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LuckyTeen   Email LuckyTeen   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Some people just think feet arne't to be put near the face and it's not just women, but he is depriving his woman of great pleasure and may discover he likes it anyway.

--------------------
There is nothing more heavenly than the smell of a female foot ^_^

Picture shows foot worship...mmm.

Posts: 311 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What advice did the host give to this guy?

[ August 23, 2008, 07:04 PM: Message edited by: dougiezerts ]

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Funny, I wish it would have been that easy.

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ozboy
Elite Trooper
Member # 518

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ozboy   Email ozboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Actually guys, you know how crazy I am about girl's feet. I'm into footjobs but not really into sucking or sniffing....
Posts: 461 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bad02080
Board Regular
Member # 22150

quote:
Originally posted by dougiezerts:
What advice did the hoste give to this guy?

Believe it or not........she(hostess) said she was not really into foot stuff. She told him to try taking it slow. Maybe offer to suck her toes every other week or so.....try exchanging favors and such, maybe try a footjob.
guitardrew
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6635

Icon 1 posted      Profile for guitardrew   Email guitardrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
this is classic haha

--------------------
I love beautiful feet. What else is new?

Posts: 1081 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links