Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Foot question/topic on the radio (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Foot question/topic on the radio
WillJerk4Feet
Elite Trooper
Member # 21497

Icon 1 posted      Profile for WillJerk4Feet   Email WillJerk4Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I listen to Playboy Radio on Sirius myself. They have some pretty good stuff on there sometimes.

As a matter of fact, I heard one of the female hosts, Tiffany Granith(sp?) I think it was, say that this guy she went out with wanted to suck her toes later on that night.

She told him she wasn't going to let him suck her toes unless she washed her feet first 'cause they had been in leather pumps all night, and she wasn't going to go kissing on him after that unless her feet were clean. lol

[ August 24, 2008, 12:38 AM: Message edited by: WillJerk4Feet ]

Posts: 384 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LuckyTeen
Elite Trooper
Member # 30822

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LuckyTeen   Email LuckyTeen   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd love to hear something like that on the radio myself, I'd just laugh at how different some people are to my lol. [Laugh]

But tbh, and not that I'm hitting out at guys who aren't into female feet at all but whenever I read about a man who has had his partner ask him to do something as simple as a little toe sucking and he is freaked, so freaked that he has to go on the radio and declare his [Eek!] to the world I always think to myself; "man that guy must be boring in bed"

Granted it isn't for everyone and to some the idea of wrapping their mouth around a woman's sweaty foot is far from simple but come on.

It's just a toe and she said it'd make her happy so even if I didn't like feet I still think I'd do it just to see her reaction.

We would kill for a woman like that so I can't help but think that he doesn't deserve her lol.

--------------------
There is nothing more heavenly than the smell of a female foot ^_^

Picture shows foot worship...mmm.

Posts: 311 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
justdaone
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for justdaone   Email justdaone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That always seems to happen to guys who don't like feet.
Posts: 1278 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lickwomantoes
Loyal Member
Member # 2404

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lickwomantoes   Email lickwomantoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
YES I WISH TAHT TO FOR ME I WOULD LIKE A WOMAN IN
A STORE TO SAY SUCK AND LICK MY DIRTEY FEET CLEAN AND DO IT THERE AND HOW I BE DOWN THERE LICKING AND SUCKING AND CLEANING

--------------------
joe at womans feet licking and sucking

Posts: 51 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rafito
Board Regular
Member # 31512

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rafito   Email Rafito   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What a moron that guy!!! I may have a foot fetish, but I am more in to footjobs and not in to toe sucking. Buy if my wife or gf asks me to suck her toes - I would suck those toes like lolypops.
Posts: 17 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Memphis_Sole
All Pro Poster
Member # 29787

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Memphis_Sole   Email Memphis_Sole   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OH i am SO frustrated i don't get it! wtf are these guys doing? how can they expect women to do things for them if they won't do the same for us. i have to B E G for a foot rub that usually never happens. after said begging he expects [Blow Job] new rules are if YOU wont suck baby i wont suck!

--------------------
So…. Here you are… too foreign for home…. too foreign for here…. Never enough for both……

Diaspora Blues

Posts: 791 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links