Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » does your job have feet? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: does your job have feet?
JPlovesArches
Board Regular
Member # 23791

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JPlovesArches     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i work at a YMCA, and there are plenty of hot lifeguards who work on deck, and walk around in the facility in flip flops, some even barefoot! it seems to me that our aquatics director knows what he is doing because out of all the female lifeguards and swim instructors most i have seen have awesome feet! members too! i see tons of hot girls and moms coming in wearing flip flops heading to the pool, or just because the midwest weather permits. we also have an outdoor pool i try to frequent as much as possible, because besides the aforementioned staff feet, pleanty of ladies laying out in the sun barefoot too! its the best, and once i leave i will be more sad not because i wont see the friends i have made as often, but the wonderful feet as often! anyone else work at a place where there is a large amount of feet?
Posts: 11 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
secksrocks
Major Player
Member # 30999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for secksrocks   Email secksrocks   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, this girl who sat next to me at my last job always wore flip flops, but that's the extent of feet my job had. And she didn't even have nice feet, though she did maintain them very nicely. And 2 supervisors always wore nice high heels, but I didn't want to look at their feet either, lol. However, there was a girl upstairs who wore some amazing high heels, and I wish I saw her feet more often than just once! Also, this other girl came into our department wearing some nice strappy high heels [Drool] . Why couldn't I work in the department those two women worked??? he he
Posts: 102 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Second Timer
BANNED
Member # 21660

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Second Timer   Author's Homepage   Email Second Timer       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i play in a large band/orchestra and we play mostly weddings and private parties and WOW....i see young womens feet all year long in strappy heels and stuff. even in the winter (here in cleveland) i'd say 50% of the gals still wear open toed shoes so yeah....

my job has feet...

do i ever get an action? no. i have to hide my fetish from anywhere from 10 to 16 other musicians. we have a female singer who is gorgeous and a good friend of mine but...her feet are not attractive at all.

Posts: 238 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Second Timer
BANNED
Member # 21660

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Second Timer   Author's Homepage   Email Second Timer       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
also, i travel and work in 6 different wholesale clubs twice a week and again WOW....there are nothing but women in these stores during the week. during the summer you can imagine that 75% of them have their feet on display. i've been stopped dead in my tracks a dozen or so times just by glancing down at a womens feet. but again...no action cuz i have a big sticker on my shirt saying who i am.
Posts: 238 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i work in feet every day all day.. and i also work in inches too. i am general contractor.

sorry sorry, i know that was a really bad joke lol

actually i work with 2 women, both who wear sandals all summer long.. but unfor they are both over 60. BLECH!

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I see quite a few of the girls with their shoes off at their desks, at my office. And I recently saw a girl actually walking around barefooted!

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i work in a place where you should never see feet. and if you do, it's client's feet.. and you're not going to want to see those.. trust me!

although this year, we've had a shift in age group of clients and have seen some really nice feet.

i've been fortunate, my co-workers have not made my life horrible now that they know i appreciate feet and heels.

some have volunteered their heels for pics.. and one let me shoot pics of her feet.

another was highly grossed out by the thought i was into feet.. but after some fast and smooth talking, she's gotten past it.. enough so that whenever she wears certain shoes that show off her feet, she thinks of me and how i'd react if i saw her toes.

she once thought of showing me her toes, but hesitated, and i changed the topic to let her off the hook. she really appreciated that, and now tells me all her feet related stories whenver she's out and about.

even the other departments, some of the ladies have been really nice to me about hearing i have a foot/heel thing. makes work more pleasant. but also raises my stress level. don't want management to know about this. (thankfully, most folks really really don't care for management we currently have.. so i'm ok for now)

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bad02080
Board Regular
Member # 22150

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bad02080   Email bad02080   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
None here that are young or sexy. Although some of my co-workers have daughters that visit occasionly......now that is a different story !!!
Posts: 38 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
slimebass
Board Regular
Member # 1409

Icon 1 posted      Profile for slimebass         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Till last year I worked part time at a YMCA doing the front desk. It was very nice having young lifeguards occcasionly come up to the desk from the pool in bathing suits and barefoot.

I dated one of those ladies for four years at one time.

Also, the after school/camp counselors were in sandals a lot.

I had a little foot worship during my years with maybe four ladies while I was working!

Posts: 49 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tk421
Loyal Member
Member # 20344

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tk421   Author's Homepage   Email tk421   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The only feet I see at work is shoe dangling/popping. [Cry]
Otherwise, I watch (from a distance) the cute, college-aged customers trying on shoes, walking around barefoot looking for other shoes in that dept.

Posts: 99 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
little5
Elite Trooper
Member # 26188

Icon 1 posted      Profile for little5         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I worked in a factory for 16 years in the 80's and 90's. No open shoes were allowed. The only time I ever saw any of the feet of the women I worked with was if I happened to see them in the grocery store or at the mall. There were many ladies that I worked with that I never saw their feet in all that time. Talk about frustrating!

--------------------
little5

Posts: 329 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Funny I've been chompin' at the bit to share about the feet at my new job.

I work at a local government office so I get to see:

- lots of girls and women from the public coming in to the office in sandals and flip-flops.

- the majority of female staff members wear sandals to work almost daily.

But the best "sights" are two gals who work in an office close to mine. Ones a 20 something, the other probably 40 something. They both have great feet and most days wear very thin strapped sandals or flip-flops- the older woman in particular. So much fun to run into them during the day, following them up or down the stairs or seeing them out at lunch. NICE sites.

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feet lover/chris
The Legend
Member # 2048

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feet lover/chris   Author's Homepage   Email feet lover/chris   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i work on a college campus so i see lots of girls wearing sandals and flip flops,and sometimes they come down barefoot.
Posts: 3236 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I see alot of heel poppin and customers in sandals

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There are alot of women who where open toes alot at my work and some take them off at their desks also.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links