Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Betty Monroe - Is she dead? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Betty Monroe - Is she dead?
DaleAdam69
Loyal Member
Member # 27877

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DaleAdam69   Email DaleAdam69   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Forgive me if this has already come up as a topic of conversation. Today i read somewhere that Betty Monroe is no longer with us. I was just wondering of this is true??? When, where, how etc????
It would explain why her website (bettymonroe.com) is no longer in existance.
Its very sad if it is true, she gave one of the best earth stattering footjobs ive ever seen!!!!

Posts: 86 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Where did youread this? Her website has been offline since a few years now.

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DaleAdam69
Loyal Member
Member # 27877

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DaleAdam69   Email DaleAdam69   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
On footfetishtube there are a few of her vids there. One of them says "Footjob from the late Betty Monroe" and the other one says "She will be sadly missed"
Posts: 86 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She was great! I belonged to her website for a month one time!

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sole_Solution
Elite Trooper
Member # 29999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sole_Solution   Email Sole_Solution   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by DaleAdam69:
On footfetishtube there are a few of her vids there. One of them says "Footjob from the late Betty Monroe" and the other one says "She will be sadly missed"

[Eek!] WHAT?!?!?? Wow. I wonder what happened! Yeah , she will be sorely missed. She used her Feet effortlessly and skillfully as if she was using her hands! That's sad news (if it is true.)

--------------------
Sole_Solution

My candid threads:
http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=011826;p=1#000000
http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=011856;p=1#000000

Posts: 340 | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Could you link the clip where you saw that comment. Perhaps the person posting it can give us an update.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
climax
All Pro Poster
Member # 6641

Icon 1 posted      Profile for climax   Email climax   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Man thats quite shocking news man, no wonder i aint see any updates or heard anything latley, really sad [Cry] she was awsome, i really dig the whole goth foot thing. Is there any site or something that has her vids/pics and stuff up? id love to see this "effortless" foot usage of hers.
Posts: 505 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
maybe it meant "late" as in no longer participating in the foot fetish scene, who knows

i never thought she was attractive, her popularity was baffling to me

if you're a fan of her isn't it weird to jerkoff to her now if she's actually dead?

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DaleAdam69
Loyal Member
Member # 27877

The following link has all of Betty Monroe's clips on Footfetishtube. Take note of the heading in the 1st clip, and also the 8th. They both give the impression that she has passed away.

http://www.footfetishtube.com/search_result.php?search_id=monroe&search_typ=search_videos

KC_666
Major Player
Member # 9458

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KC_666   Email KC_666   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It says "From the late bettymonroe.com" meaning the site not the girl. At least I'm pretty sure... That did bring back some great old jerk-off memories though.
Posts: 125 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
climax
All Pro Poster
Member # 6641

Icon 1 posted      Profile for climax   Email climax   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I really really hope its just the site and not the girl. Regardless of which one it is though, she is a legend!
Posts: 505 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DaleAdam69
Loyal Member
Member # 27877

I really do hope it is the end of the site and not the girl, but thats not the way i read it.
vineofthorns
All Pro Poster
Member # 1313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vineofthorns     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow what a flashback! i use to adore betty monroes site.im thinking its in referance to the site tho
Posts: 924 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i have never heard of her before, but from that sample, i cant understand how she'd be popular. she looked totally bored and uninterested, she wasnt particularly attractive to be kind, and she looked like she was hiding an ample body.. again to be kind.

what am i missing?

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by nusuth:
i have never heard of her before, but from that sample, i cant understand how she'd be popular. she looked totally bored and uninterested, she wasnt particularly attractive to be kind, and she looked like she was hiding an ample body.. again to be kind.

what am i missing?

i agree she looks like the every day fat chick, her popularity shows that any living girl can make some spare cash showing her feet

it's also proof that some foot guys only care about feet

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links