Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Betty Monroe - Is she dead? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Betty Monroe - Is she dead?
lamp
Elite Trooper
Member # 19270

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lamp   Email lamp   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i think its a bit unfair to slate larger women when a lot of them are very sexy. some men are also into the bbw feet thing and women with a bit of curves. women can be attractive for a whole load of reasons and not everybody likes the same thing.

it is also a little disrespectful to comment like that about someone who could may well be dead! i hope that she is alive and well. if not i know that a lot of people will remeber her with fondness.

sorry to go on a moral preach!

Posts: 483 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by lamp:
i think its a bit unfair to slate larger women when a lot of them are very sexy. some men are also into the bbw feet thing and women with a bit of curves. women can be attractive for a whole load of reasons and not everybody likes the same thing.

it is also a little disrespectful to comment like that about someone who could may well be dead! i hope that she is alive and well. if not i know that a lot of people will remeber her with fondness.

sorry to go on a moral preach!

any doctor would tell her to lose weight because being that big puts you at serious risk for health problems, nothing sexy about being unhealthy imo and if she is dead maybe that's what killed her

and how is it disrespectful just because she may be dead? i never understood this whole mentality of only saying nice things about the dead

if i didn't like somebody when they were alive, i will feel the same about them when they are dead

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i'm with Mikey on that one.

dead shmead. we're not insulting her to her loved ones so who the hell cares what we say.. honestly. let me help you down off your high horse lol. besides, it's not like Mikey said she deserves to be dead or anyting as stupid as that. he never said anything that was untrue, if perhaps a little crudely [Tongue] yeah, i basically said the same thing, just a little more politically correct, but trust me, my assessment was pretty close to his.

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shyguyuk
Major Player
Member # 2742

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shyguyuk   Email shyguyuk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you guys are funny.

at the first half of the post goes something like

A: Did you hear bettymonroe is dead?
B: the citation says bettmonroe.com is dead, not the person
C: this shows how the few control the opinions of the many

second half of thread

D: she's fat why would anyone like her, no disrespect if she's dead
E: I don't care if she's dead I can still say she has bad feet...

somewhere the point of C was not acknowledged at all lol

Posts: 115 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links