Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Primitive feet (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Primitive feet
little5
Elite Trooper
Member # 26188

Icon 1 posted      Profile for little5         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Guys if you were a member of a primitive tribe in the jungles of South America or Africa or someplace where women went barefoot all the time would you still have a foot fetish? If there were no high heels or pedicures and most girls had rough calloused feet would you still like them? In short is the foot fetish a product of modern western culture or does it exist in all societies? Has it existed during all ages?

--------------------
little5

Posts: 329 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MC Nolan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20527

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MC Nolan   Email MC Nolan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Interesting questions, but I think fetishes have existed since the dawn of man. Well dressed feet are nice, but the decor is not necessary for truly beautiful feet. Sometimes calloused feet are not that bad...when it's in the right places my tongue loves that rough texture! [Big Grin]

MCN

--------------------
Matt C. Nolan

Posts: 1357 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wing-Washer
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3013

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wing-Washer   Email Wing-Washer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MC Nolan:
I think fetishes have existed since the dawn of man.

I agree.

I would add that I think everyone is a product of their environment. Whereas I most likely wouldn't initially be attracted to extremely rough, unkempt feet, if I were to be surrounded by only rough feet for long enough, I think I would eventually find them attractive.

--------------------
When you go home tell them of us and say, for your tomorrow we gave our today.
-John Maxwell Edmonds

Posts: 1543 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
...."would you still like them?"
Comment by little5

I'd say yes, but probably not nearly as intense.

_fjb_

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
samtheman
Board Regular
Member # 31412

Icon 1 posted      Profile for samtheman   Email samtheman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
personally i prefare not having painted nails and the ilk. rough and caloused? mmm maybe, maybe not. but I probably still would :3
Posts: 5 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
stephm_ff
Major Player
Member # 27001

Icon 1 posted      Profile for stephm_ff   Email stephm_ff   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very interesting question, personally I love pampered and pedicured feet but they don't have to be straight from the salon for me to indulge. BUT I don't think I would have a foot fetish in the primitive situation you described... as fjb said I would probably like then but nowhere near the extent to which I do now (i.e. probably wouldn't worship them).

I do remember reading about foot fetish in history a couple of times, and seeing a few paintings (sorry can't say from what century/era) which involved kissing feet or other foot fetishism. Have never come across it in tribal culture like you described though.

--------------------
'Toes all painted, feet all out, it's the aphrodisiac for tommorow without a doubt' - Keith Murray

Posts: 154 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would love to live with a "primitive" tribe, where the women never were shoes! I don't think it would bother me if their feet were callussed. Perhaps I could give my lady a mud foot treatment!
Yes, I think foot fetishes have existed for 100's of years.

[ August 25, 2008, 07:11 PM: Message edited by: dougiezerts ]

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by little5:
Guys if you were a member of a primitive tribe in the jungles of South America or Africa or someplace where women went barefoot all the time would you still have a foot fetish? If there were no high heels or pedicures and most girls had rough calloused feet would you still like them? In short is the foot fetish a product of modern western culture or does it exist in all societies? Has it existed during all ages?

I would have to say that there is a good chance i would not have a foot fetish if this was the case.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'D definitely say that I lean toward the soft, clean, pampered, pretty, painted, bejeweled feet- but that's because I live in the U.S. Were I living in the jungle with nothing but barefoot women, who knows!?
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DownUnderFeet
Loyal Member
Member # 31117

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DownUnderFeet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think I would just grow to love that style of feet if I was there from childhood. If I was dropped in there today I would probably move onto some other body part.

[ August 26, 2008, 12:06 AM: Message edited by: DownUnderFeet ]

Posts: 95 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i would absolutely have a foot fetish, but would i be attracted to any of those feet? ummm.. NO! just because i am not around what i am attracted to, doesnt mean i am not attracted to it any more. i might even finally get desperate enough to do something.. but i think it would take a couple of years. lol

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J.J.
All Pro Poster
Member # 24686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for J.J.   Email J.J.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like feet well pampered and pedicured so I don't know if I'd still had a footfetish if I'd be born in to a primitive tribe. However, I'm sure foot fetish (or any other fetish for that matter) is something form all times and locations.

Hey footgirl, most of the lotions that you use for on your feet actually come from France as do a lot of perfumes and people here do not resemble your teacher in their hygenic routines at all. Guess your teacher was just dirty and needed some sort of excuse to not wash? And besides I don't suppose people in primitive tribes wash any less anyway, they just have different ways of doing so. [Wink]

--------------------
Born again pagan baby, craving the moon, I worship Venus as she swallows me whole.

Posts: 514 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
samtheman
Board Regular
Member # 31412

Icon 1 posted      Profile for samtheman   Email samtheman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
its not part of the culture at all. its just there is less pressure in france, theyve got a totally different attitude
Posts: 5 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toesucker85
Elite Trooper
Member # 16795

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toesucker85   Email Toesucker85   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[QUOTE]Originally posted by DownUnderFeet:
[QB] I think I would just grow to love that style of feet if I was there from childhood.
Exactly! If u grew up there and had a foot fetish it would be a different story and yea i think the foot fetish existed hundreds of years just check out www.wikipedia.com for info.

--------------------
I am a true foot ninjaaaaaaaaa!

Posts: 344 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DownUnderFeet
Loyal Member
Member # 31117

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DownUnderFeet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If the question is whether or not foot fetish develops in less civilized areas then I would assume so, though I am not an expert in this area. I do believe that it is influenced by environment but not by cultural specific upbringing. More like some chance event that conditions your early brain to associate feet with sex. I hear a lot that breasts are only sought after in developed western nations but I wouldn't be surprised if in other cultures people are secretive about it like we are about feet.
Posts: 95 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links