Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Does Where the polish is give a clue (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Does Where the polish is give a clue
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What do you make of a chick with her toenails polished but not her fingernails....what about a chick who has a bold color on her toenails but a neutral color on her fingernails....or the chick that has her fingernails done but not her toenails....do you assume she takes care of her feet or hands more depending on whether of the two are polished or not polished and which color

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footfan4life
Board Regular
Member # 27631

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footfan4life   Email footfan4life   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In my experience, woman that polish their fingernails, polish their toenails too, but it doesn't always work the other way round.

I have seen many women with perfect pedicures and have short fingernails without polish. I think most women realize how sexy their feet are.

Posts: 10 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tonight in a class I noticed a girl had her fingers polished neon pink and her toenails were left unpolished and that was actually my idea for this thread along with the related sandal thread by douglezerts.

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Memphis_Sole
All Pro Poster
Member # 29787

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Memphis_Sole   Email Memphis_Sole   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
just a lil insight boys. i paint my toes but not my fingernails. i do so because of my job. i am not able wear polish or acrylics or keep my nails long. it it considered a safety hazard as i work with food prep.

--------------------
So…. Here you are… too foreign for home…. too foreign for here…. Never enough for both……

Diaspora Blues

Posts: 791 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-cfg-
Hall Of Famer
Member # 13863

Icon 1 posted      Profile for -cfg-   Email -cfg-   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There was a guy who wrote an essay about this very topic 4 or 5 years ago on greatfeet.com. He suggested that women who take polish their toes but not their fingernails were more likely to be open to footguys approaching them. Iirc, he was a photographer or the like who approached random girls and asked for pics. I think he was pretty successful using this idea as well.

--------------------
KLTPZYXM (kil-tip-ZEE-zim)

Posts: 1107 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ophillia:
just a lil insight boys. i paint my toes but not my fingernails. i do so because of my job. i am not able wear polish or acrylics or keep my nails long. it it considered a safety hazard as i work with food prep.

I was going to say something like this, Ophillia.
Certain jobs aren't conducive to long fingernails or polish on their fingernails and, as a result, most women won't bother to polish their fingernails. I know a few women like this and it doesn't stop them from putting nail polish on their toenails.

--------------------
"I like feet... A lot!"

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very much like Lady Ophillia, the same is for My wife. Her feet are in beautiful condition and of course her toes always painted and pedicured as you have all seen many times over...but because of the professional environment she works in and what her duties require of her, she does not wear fingernail polish. She does keep them well shaped, in good condition, and will wear a clear top coat to protect them and make them shine.

So her not painting her nails is not indicitive of anything about her, just a casualty of her occupation.

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eusak
Major Player
Member # 14476

Icon 1 posted      Profile for eusak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The vast majority of women I encounter paint their toenails, but don't paint their fingernails. Those I've asked about it say that it's too difficut to maintain a nice manicure as opposed to a pedicure. Plus, most women see their feet as being somewhat ugly, so they compensate by painting their toenails.
Posts: 229 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
what Ophillia said.

gals who do their fingernails but not toenails have often told me it's because no one really see their toes. (usually winter time)

however, nearly all women tell me they do their toenails for either themselves or to avoid criticism by other women. almost never does a guy come into the equation unless their man is a footguy!

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TommyGavin
Board Regular
Member # 26059

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TommyGavin   Email TommyGavin   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ophillia:

You made my point.
Posts: 24 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
moman
Elite Trooper
Member # 479

Icon 1 posted      Profile for moman   Email moman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My wife keeps her toes painted all the time, but only does her fingers when she's not working for at least 4 days. One day at work and the polish on her fingers is so chipped that it looks like they were done three weeks ago. So, she tends to keep them bare.

MoMan

--------------------
I only moved to St Louis because it has a high arch! LOL

Posts: 476 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HailyWood
Major Player
Member # 25294

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HailyWood   Author's Homepage   Email HailyWood   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I get both my toenails and my fingernails done every week. But I usually use a light color on my fingernails because they chip easier since I have to type at work. I think chipped polish looks bad, so by using a light polish on my fingernails you cannot really tell if they are chipped. But I try everything on my toenails cause I rarely type with them;)
Posts: 157 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well the best is when both polishes match but i think more women take care of their hands than their feet because more people see their hands. There are many women i have seen with great fingernails but poor toenails because they do not think or care about people like us.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Memphis_Sole
All Pro Poster
Member # 29787

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Memphis_Sole   Email Memphis_Sole   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i just have to chime in here again! i may not paint my fingernails often but that does NOT mean that they are not well cared for. i have working hands but they are kept up. not sure if that is a common misconception. unpolished does not nessicarly mean uncared for.

--------------------
So…. Here you are… too foreign for home…. too foreign for here…. Never enough for both……

Diaspora Blues

Posts: 791 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
from what i see about 95% of chicks paint their toe nails but maybe only half paint their finger nails

they just don't want their feet to look ugly

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links