Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » END OF A NYLON ERA (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: END OF A NYLON ERA
reinforcedtoemo
Elite Trooper
Member # 28066

Icon 1 posted      Profile for reinforcedtoemo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i would like to know how many of you footfetish guys think the days of women wearing pantyhose or stockings are coming to a end. are more, and more women going barefoot these days.

do you think pantyhose companies like HAYNES will stop making pantyhose 10yrs from now. i would like your input on this.

Posts: 264 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footfan4life
Board Regular
Member # 27631

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footfan4life   Email footfan4life   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hope so.

I prefer bare.

Posts: 10 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No way.
Trends come and go.
Plus, the ladies know how much hose turn us on.

_fjb_ [Bow Down]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tiny Dave
Hall Of Famer
Member # 30771

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tiny Dave   Email Tiny Dave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I see more women going with the smooth shaved legs look.

--------------------
Oh my what huge feet you have my dear.

Posts: 1727 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No nylons for me they're rare nowadays unless there's a business-related issue at mind.....do have to concur with footjoyboy that they will come back, and I'm banking on a comeback in the '10's

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i'm hoping they don't go extinct! however, as time goes by, the demand for hose will drop more and more! businesses who require hose are being pressured not to require it.

unless a major trend change happens one of these coming falls...... the tide against hose is going to pickup steam.. much to my dismay!

RPM

p.s. yes.. smooth shaved legs look hot, but can't compete with the effect of hose

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solegeezer
Loyal Member
Member # 2758

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solegeezer   Email solegeezer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
as long as there is buisness ladys, there will be pantyhose and have you noticed that buisness ladys pantyhose are always sheer, good quality and really fucking sexy and you feel like you just wanna rip her high heels off and suck, kiss and do everytheng else to her feet!
ok im getting a bit carried away here,lol!
anyway here in the uk, i like pretty polly nylons,there always good.
long live pantyhose and all nylon!!!anyone agree?

Posts: 56 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Everything old becomes new again.

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nodes
Elite Trooper
Member # 29542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nodes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good riddance, i hope they die out. women who wear nylons cant pull of the bare legs bare feet look, thats why they wear nylons. There should really be a law banning those things. Nylons should be rounded up by the masses and burned to cinders.

--------------------
The Foot Connoisseur says: who would have thunk that feet would equal a treat.

Posts: 252 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
let's not start nodes!!!! lol!!!

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by footjoyboy:
No way.
Trends come and go.
Plus, the ladies know how much hose turn us on.

_fjb_ [Bow Down]

I would have to agree that trends do come and go. WHen i first discovered my fetish many many years ago i loved feet in nylons but in the last 2-3 years i love the barefoot look and almost never look at women's feet in nylons. But i still do enjoy any pretty feet that are not in shoes, just prefer the barefoot more.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tadpole in a Jar
The Legend
Member # 4402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tadpole in a Jar   Email Tadpole in a Jar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
good god I hope not, I absolutely love smooth sheer nylons
Posts: 4024 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
krazyspatula
Major Player
Member # 31300

Icon 1 posted      Profile for krazyspatula     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
pantyhose/stockings are soooo 80's.
Posts: 102 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I do not think the days of women wearing nylons or pantyhose is over at all. I think it depends on each woman, what they are comfortable in, feel sexy in, and what the occasion and attire call for. My lovely wife works in a professional environment, and some days wears nylons with her skirt, and some days goes bare legged in her skirt, with her sexy shoes a constant with each.

And I would like a moment for rebuttle in regards to nodes' comment. I know this is not the pic forum, but I offer two examples of My wife...

Bare legs:
http://img205.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc551&image=66588_DSC00134_123_551lo.JPG

With nylons:
http://img28.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc818&image=39728_DSC01760_123_818lo.JPG

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nodes
Elite Trooper
Member # 29542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nodes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^
first off great pics. But i have to admit i like the bare pic better. I wont start up i will just leave it at that. How bout we let the others do some judgning.

--------------------
The Foot Connoisseur says: who would have thunk that feet would equal a treat.

Posts: 252 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links