Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » END OF A NYLON ERA (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: END OF A NYLON ERA
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
AmberLily, don't konw where you live, but where I live, last year was the year of tights. you could find them anywhere and tons of gals wore them. now, they're still around, but not with the same 'eagerness' or 'intensity'. they've gotten a lot more sheer in the middle of the trend.

sadly, as the trend seems to wear off, the thicker ones are more popular. but some of the tights were so sheer, you'd think they were regular hose.

yes, the sheer ones are very interesting.. and i wish i've had the chance to photograph a set or two more with these... only one set with wifee for someone on this forum.

Jane, yeah, heat can turn gals off to hose, even though not too long ago (90's) it felt as if gals didn't care for the heat and just wore their hose anyway (and they weren't as sheer as they are now... don't think)

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think nylons are here to stay forever- at least to some degree. As noted, they're still utilized by women in a professional environment from what I see. My wife wears them to work, but very rarely. (which is fine with me because I prefer bare). Fortunately for me, living in Florida where the dress code is predominantly casual, most ladies do the bare look.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i guess i should stay living in cooler areas with businesses that require hose as part of the dress code.... thankgoodness for gals who love to do pics in hose [Smile]

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jamaicanfeet
All Pro Poster
Member # 16678

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jamaicanfeet   Author's Homepage   Email jamaicanfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Alot of women wear Nylons cause it keeps them warm in the air conditioned offices

--------------------
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/47323
http://www.facebook.com/jacanfeet2012

Http://www.twitter.com/jacanfeet
http://www.youtube.com/user/jacanfeet

Posts: 643 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ejc8708
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31433

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ejc8708   Email ejc8708   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
no i dont think its the end plus i see a lot of girls wearing hose with skrits now days

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1869 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links