Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » silly questions after a long absence (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: silly questions after a long absence
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
how many days do you think i should be on with a girl before i tell her about my foot fetish???

i'm not going on a date in the near future, nor have i been in such a lucky position. but for future reference, how many is the min.???

Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There isn't a magic formula for it. It just depends on the two individuals involved and their personalities, comfort levels with each other, sexual attraction, etc. For example I dated a girl back in college that gave me a BJ on the first date and then I sucked her toes by the second date. I didn't "tell" her about my foot fetish it just kind of happened in the heat of the moment since she was pretty damn forward herself with wanting to polish my helmet without me even making the first move with her.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ozboy
Elite Trooper
Member # 518

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ozboy   Email ozboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LaeDaemon,

They dont make them like that anymore !! [Cry]

Posts: 461 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ozboy:
LaeDaemon,

i second that [Eek!]
Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
minimum time is long enough to ask her what size shoe she wears first. then anything after that is fair game.

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by blackHxC88:
quote:
Originally posted by ozboy:
LaeDaemon,

i second that [Eek!]
I say they do make them like that guys and we're in luck because there are more of then out there who've had stuff done to their feet - the only thing is the ones that were traditionally against feet have sharpened their views on it as some sort of resistance toward an increasing sub-culture of foot fetishism

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

quote:
Originally posted by Tyler D.:
minimum time is long enough to ask her what size shoe she wears first. then anything after that is fair game.

well, sometimes asking that is a bad questions (this from personal experience.) my question is how long should i attempt to hold out before asking???
cs
Major Player
Member # 9338

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Women tend to know by the time i get them in bed. I just act like it's the most normal thing in the world and go for it.
Posts: 208 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you don't tell her

you just let it happen in the heat of the moment like ledaemon said

many girls would tell you they won't do many sexual things but they allow it during the heat of the moment

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lamp
Elite Trooper
Member # 19270

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lamp   Email lamp   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
give her some good loving. hide it for a little while (once youve been dating a couple weeks maybe), do this if youre shy about telling her.

do some stuff in the heat of the moment and then explain after that! thats a good idea i think

Posts: 483 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
climax
All Pro Poster
Member # 6641

Icon 1 posted      Profile for climax   Email climax   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well im sorta being open about it in general with my groups of friends and such, so most girls that are gonna come into with me and are interested will already know, so that gets that part out of the way. I suppose if they girl didnt know, id find an opening in a conversation and say it then, but i wouldnt use the word "fetish" though.
Posts: 505 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

quote:
Originally posted by Mikey P:
you don't tell her

you just let it happen in the heat of the moment like ledaemon said

many girls would tell you they won't do many sexual things but they allow it during the heat of the moment

can't really pull that off. i tend to bring it up and ask anyway. so i thought i'd ask how long i should wait before saying anything?
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by blackHxC88:
my question is how long should i attempt to hold out before asking???

hold out until you just can't take it anymore. ...and finally then when you can't go another second without her feet (lest you bust your load in ur pants) make sure you ask her something just so you can know you at least tried.

be careful of letting the pressure gauge build up too high cuz usually it will affect how you ask things and that could cause conflict from the mouth of an untrained person. best of luck on holding out as long as you can tho.

for some foot guys, that is unfortunately the best option - is to hold out for as long as they can take it.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i would say let it come into the relationship organically. dont force it any more than you would force anal sex. i like the idea of letting it happen peripherally.

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When you two are comfortable talking about sex, ask her what she likes. What turns her on? Then let her know what turns you on. Mind you though,usually you don't talk about sex until both of you are ready to go at it.

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links