Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » A thing for feet? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: A thing for feet?
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So what's the best way to describe your fetish for pretty feet?
Just this weekend I described it as a "weakness" for pretty feet to a new woman i'm seeing Kat.
Last weekend I described it as a "thing" for pretty feet and mentioned that I gave the best foot massages to Syd. But only to chics with cute feet. Then I further let her know that she had to earn the massage.
I've done it countless ways but these are the most recent. Here is one other:
" I hope you don't have bear paws for feet or our relationship is over before we start"
The above statement works well with women that have good self esteem and take care of their feet. It also helps if she like you too.

How do you guys break that ice? For me it's important to gauge what her attitude is like toward one of my passions early on. There are always plenty of fish in the sea. Especially in Scottsdale AZ and Tempe!

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by GQguy:
How do you guys break that ice?

depends on the scenario or the girl, but say for a stranger in a parking lot who I've followed out of walmart:

"curious maam, where do you get your nails done?"

or a more direct approach:

"hey gotta question, what size shoe do you wear?"

two great icebreakers to get women to pose their feet privately for your perversions (after you get a quick chance to explain the off the wall questions).

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arch_Analyst
Elite Trooper
Member # 28756

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arch_Analyst     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I usually just say I like feet, or have a little thing for feet. I just leave it at that unless they probe me for details.

Rarely will I just offer up such info unless the context of the conversation warrants. It comes off way more natural and appropriate then.

The hi my name is "insert name" followed up too soon with I have a thing for feet bit is a sure fire way to be labeled a creep more often than necessary.

Posts: 460 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wait until I feel that she is very comfortable with me and has some sense of my character; only then do I mention it and I'm very frank about it. I've never brought it up in casual conversation.
Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'll have to take notes from you guys if the day comes that I'm ever single again. Like when I'm 94 and I outlive my old lady! Grabbing a notepad... [Laugh]

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
GQ, i love how you call it a thing or a weakness. i think the word 'fetish' conjures ALOT of negative thoughts. i told one potential swinger playmate that i had a foot fetish and my wife told me after that i should say i have a preference or i like pretty feet and that telling a girl that i have a foot fetish can come across a little creepy.. and she is 110% understanding and encouraging about it.

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ozboy
Elite Trooper
Member # 518

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ozboy   Email ozboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just be happy LaDaemon that you are out of the dating scene. Its not as glamorious as these studs make it out to be. At least you have a steady and safe flow of foot activity right where you are now !!!
Posts: 461 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DownUnderFeet
Loyal Member
Member # 31117

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DownUnderFeet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have always just said I appreciate pretty feet and only mention it is sexual when I plan on getting into their socks. It is not something everyone needs to know. It has never just come up in conversation either. Maybe someone can steer me towards girls who readily talk about that stuff because I haven't found them.
Posts: 95 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ozboy:
Just be happy LaDaemon that you are out of the dating scene. Its not as glamorious as these studs make it out to be. At least you have a steady and safe flow of foot activity right where you are now !!!

Definitely wasn't knocking it. I have been out of the dating scene for 18 years now. It does make a guy like myself wonder how foolish I would appear to have to thrust myself back into that after being married for a long while.

Two of my buddies are recently divorced and one is married again to a 20 something and the other is dating a 20 something. Their new gals ain't hot at all either. Just young. That reminds me of the line from a movie: "If she was any younger you'd be dating sperm!"

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

getting into their socks

classic foot fetish vocabulary! thanks!

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
longhitter04
All Pro Poster
Member # 2391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for longhitter04     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
GQ, I couldn't have said it better. Perfect delivery!!!!!

Especially adding that she has to earn the foot massage.

Posts: 638 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeadGoon
All Pro Poster
Member # 24278

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeadGoon   Email DeadGoon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by GQguy:
There are always plenty of fish in the sea.

I know this is an old topic and all, but that statement makes me feel like asking, are all the fish the same? As in, am I deluded if I feel that one girl is somehow special?
Posts: 962 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Actually they start the conversation with asking me what do I like about women, and I turn it to what I do not like, and that is unkept or not cared for feet, and then I'll say I LOVE well cared feet....and that is usually a turn on for them, knowing that a guy appreciates the effort they make to take care of their feet.

--------------------
My girls feet in my face….ahhhhhhhh !

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I might make a compliment on their feet--"Nice toenails"--and if they ask if I have a thing for feet, I'll come clean!

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't randomly blurt shit like that out to someone I don't know or have just met. Guys here wonder why they get bad reactions or they call the woman close minded when they don't like the comment. Randomly saying "cute ass" or "I have a thing for tits" is basically what your saying...so why do guys seem dumbfounded by girls that give bad reactions?
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links