Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Blueprint to put Foot Fetishes Right on the Radar (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Blueprint to put Foot Fetishes Right on the Radar
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well some of you know how its trendy for girls to make out when they're drunk and stuff....well if those girls end up licking another girls foot or just suck a toe in addition or something quick and different that will make that the new make-out trend and girls feet will be BAM right on the map!

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Drunk_24-7
The Legend
Member # 21781

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drunk_24-7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like it!

--------------------
I Love My Sweet Angel Shawna

http://Drunk24-7.tumblr.com/

Posts: 2854 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
omg dude.. lmao.. you are just hell bent on getting the foot fetish mainstream, arent you? i think you'll see foot fetishism becoming mainstream when we get gay relationships being accepted by mainstream america.

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DownUnderFeet
Loyal Member
Member # 31117

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DownUnderFeet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't get it. It's arousing to see girls making out with each other because the guys who are watching want to make out with the girls themselves. If the guys have no interest in their feet, what attraction is there to watching them do that?
Posts: 95 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by nusuth:
i think you'll see foot fetishism becoming mainstream when we get gay relationships being accepted by mainstream america.

can always try sewing used female odor eaters to dress shirts. maybe if enough of us start banding together we can spark some cool unique trend (that sends a message). gotta start somewhere, right?... [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
i think you'll see foot fetishism becoming mainstream when we get gay relationships being accepted by mainstream america.

the average girl probably thinks it's more normal to be gay than for a guy to have a foot fetish [Big Grin]

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
climax
All Pro Poster
Member # 6641

Icon 1 posted      Profile for climax   Email climax   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mikey P:
quote:

the average girl probably thinks it's more normal to be gay than for a guy to have a foot fetish [Big Grin]
Agreed. Foot fetishism is where homesexuality used to be, it will take time for it to get to that "ok" point like gays are today.
Posts: 505 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I doubt that foot fetishism will ever rise to the level of acceptance that homosexuality has.

If its perception can be moved to "Mostly Harmless" (thank you, Douglas Adams), I think that will be an achievement.

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It might take someone being killed for having a foot fetish for us to be seen on the map like gays, like the sad story of Matthew Shepard in 1998.

Flashback - http://www.cnn.com/US/9810/12/wyoming.attack.01/index.html

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Toetapper:
I doubt that foot fetishism will ever rise to the level of acceptance that homosexuality has.

If its perception can be moved to "Mostly Harmless" (thank you, Douglas Adams), I think that will be an achievement.

"mostly harmless" is the best you can hope for because most people will always think of feet as dirty or the body part used for walking

--------------------
quote:
posted by Andy - Laa:

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

quote:
Originally posted by A&F_FootDude_05:
It might take someone being killed for having a foot fetish for us to be seen on the map like gays, like the sad story of Matthew Shepard in 1998.

Flashback - http://www.cnn.com/US/9810/12/wyoming.attack.01/index.html

lol seriously that could help

we need somebody to be a sacrificial lamb [Smile]

--------------------
quote:
posted by Andy - Laa:

nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i know a few people whom i'd like to nominate to the sacrificial lamb. i dont know if they have a foot fetish, but i'm willing sacrifice them.. see, what a swell guy i am. [Laugh]

actually, i think the hugest hurdle we have to overcome and i dont know if it can be overcome is the fact that we are sexualizing a body part that is soooooo non sexual to the average person. even homosexuality, on some level to even those who are totally against it, is understood. its sex with just someone of the same sex. i think the average person looks as us and thinks.. having sex with a foot? wtf is that about? how can anyone get off on a foot?!

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
climax
All Pro Poster
Member # 6641

Icon 1 posted      Profile for climax   Email climax   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
i know a few people whom i'd like to nominate to the sacrificial lamb. i dont know if they have a foot fetish, but i'm willing sacrifice them.. see, what a swell guy i am. [Laugh]

actually, i think the hugest hurdle we have to overcome and i dont know if it can be overcome is the fact that we are sexualizing a body part that is soooooo non sexual to the average person. even homosexuality, on some level to even those who are totally against it, is understood. its sex with just someone of the same sex. i think the average person looks as us and thinks.. having sex with a foot? wtf is that about? how can anyone get off on a foot?!

The average person hasnt tried a footjob, you make em try that, bingo, sorted. Then they will understand the potential pleasures a foot can give.
Posts: 505 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

quote:

The average person hasnt tried a footjob, you make em try that, bingo, sorted. Then they will understand the potential pleasures a foot can give.

i dont agree. the feeling might be pleasurable but that doesnt mean it would open a door to a whole new world to them. i wouldnt be suprised if it would just a story that they'd love to tell their friends while bragging about crazy things they did.

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

climax
All Pro Poster
Member # 6641

quote:
quote:

i dont agree. the feeling might be pleasurable but that doesnt mean it would open a door to a whole new world to them. i wouldnt be suprised if it would just a story that they'd love to tell their friends while bragging about crazy things they did.
The bit about it "being pleasureable" is exactly what im talking about. My previous reply was in particular responding to the "how can a person get off with from a foot" question that non understanding people would ask.

You just answered it youself with them finding pleasure from it themselves. What i mean is, that once they have experienced something like a FJ, then they wont be asking "how can someone get off to a foot" now will they? Because they themselves have experienced it. No, it may not open a new world for them, but there will definatley be some level of knowledge and understanding as to why we feet people like what we like.

Not every person is gonna just use it to brag about it with their mates about weird things they did with their sig otheres. Yep some if nor most will, but not all, some just get a better understanding of why people like feet, other may get into it themselves, and others it will do nothing for them. Because of differences in people and personalities, all of these possibilities will happen, plus ones i havent even considered.

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links