Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Blueprint to put Foot Fetishes Right on the Radar (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Blueprint to put Foot Fetishes Right on the Radar
DownUnderFeet
Loyal Member
Member # 31117

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DownUnderFeet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by climax:
quote:
Originally posted by nusuth:
quote:

The average person hasnt tried a footjob, you make em try that, bingo, sorted. Then they will understand the potential pleasures a foot can give.

i dont agree. the feeling might be pleasurable but that doesnt mean it would open a door to a whole new world to them. i wouldnt be suprised if it would just a story that they'd love to tell their friends while bragging about crazy things they did.
The bit about it "being pleasureable" is exactly what im talking about. My previous reply was in particular responding to the "how can a person get off with from a foot" question that non understanding people would ask.

You just answered it youself with them finding pleasure from it themselves. What i mean is, that once they have experienced something like a FJ, then they wont be asking "how can someone get off to a foot" now will they? Because they themselves have experienced it. No, it may not open a new world for them, but there will definatley be some level of knowledge and understanding as to why we feet people like what we like.

Not every person is gonna just use it to brag about it with their mates about weird things they did with their sig otheres. Yep some if nor most will, but not all, some just get a better understanding of why people like feet, other may get into it themselves, and others it will do nothing for them. Because of differences in people and personalities, all of these possibilities will happen, plus ones i havent even considered.

They aren't getting pleasure for the feet itself though, it's just the rubbing. It may as well be her armpit. When people ask things like that it's not that they don't understand how you can orgasm from a footjob, they don't understand how it can be arousing in the first place. Not even we know that.
Posts: 95 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

They aren't getting pleasure for the feet itself though, it's just the rubbing. It may as well be her armpit. When people ask things like that it's not that they don't understand how you can orgasm from a footjob, they don't understand how it can be arousing in the first place. Not even we know that.

unless your foot fetish is just about getting footjobs, they arent going understand one bit more. our fetish for feet is not about just the feeling of a FJ, but everything about feet. the look, the feel, the smell.. maybe not all of those characteristics, but we all definitely have something that just isnt going to register on the unenlightened mind. lol. getting a pleasurable FJ is not going to make the typical guy start looking at feet nor look at a foot and get aroused.

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A_New_Breed_of_Rat
Board Regular
Member # 32145

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A_New_Breed_of_Rat         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by nusuth:
quote:

unless your foot fetish is just about getting footjobs, they arent going understand one bit more. our fetish for feet is not about just the feeling of a FJ, but everything about feet. the look, the feel, the smell.. maybe not all of those characteristics, but we all definitely have something that just isnt going to register on the unenlightened mind. lol. getting a pleasurable FJ is not going to make the typical guy start looking at feet nor look at a foot and get aroused.
Indeed, afterall there are people out there with hand/fingernail fetishes - and the majority of men aren't being convinced by that from handjobs now are they?

Remember, the way in which we all think of feet is how someone else might think of ears (yes, there are ear fetish sites), or another may think of hands, or smoking, or any number of extreme things that turn up in unsettling Japanese videos. And those things aren't likely to change your mind if one of their practitioners said to "just try it".

Afterall, this is an exact quote from another forum I post on (that's actually to do with computers, but the topic came up) -

"I have a mate who is very into feet... that's not right."

This guy not only isn't into it, he thinks it's sexually "wrong". I don't think a footjob would convince him of anything. And there are undoubtedly a lot of people who think that way; men regarding women's feet, and women regarding the men who like their feet (and obviously it no-doubt occurs in gay relationships too).

I don't think you can develop a "fetish" so to speak. I think it's something that is lodged in your brain at a deep uncontrollable level (and as many have said, from an identifiable early age) and whilst you can try out other stuff and develop preferences for them and indeed perhaps great enjoyment, unless your brain focuses on that specifically, uses it as a major sexual device that is REQUIRED (either mentally or physically) in order for you to achieve sexual satisfaction, then it's not a "fetish".

Hell we've all got different perspectives of what's nice about feet. Some guys like smell, others like them dirty, clean, unpainted, painted, big, small, long-toed, short-toed, a second toe that's long like a finger, trampling, food-crushing, flip-flops, platform heels, classic dainty heels, socks, barefoot, hosiary, toe sucking, sniffing, dangling, boot-licking, footjobs - some might like all those things, others would only like one, two or a few. So there's not even a uniform commonality amongst those of the same fetish to argue what would convince someone to open their mind to it.

[ October 01, 2008, 08:40 PM: Message edited by: A_New_Breed_of_Rat ]

Posts: 6 | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lord
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2465

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lord     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The only plausible reason for wanting a fetish to go mainstream would be the ability to more easily find movies/pictures/stories/forums ect..

We already have the most excellent forum, as far as movies/pictures/stories they arent really that hard to find.

So the way I see it ,FUDGE them, I am glad we are not mainstream. There would just be more A-holes around to embarrass us or make us look insane. Normal people scare me, I am glad I am not normal.
[Smile]

--------------------
To get what you want. STOP doing what isn't working.

Posts: 1514 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mikey P:
quote:
Originally posted by Toetapper:
I doubt that foot fetishism will ever rise to the level of acceptance that homosexuality has.

If its perception can be moved to "Mostly Harmless" (thank you, Douglas Adams), I think that will be an achievement.

"mostly harmless" is the best you can hope for because most people will always think of feet as dirty or the body part used for walking
Good point, MIkey, but I'm sure there was a point in history when asses were just known as the body part used for sitting...and look at how it's fetishsized...nuseth is right I am hell bent on this foot fetish thing becoming mainstream...but I stand firmly behind the idea of feet becoming the new ass, but not necessarily feet becoming akin with homosexuality.

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
climax
All Pro Poster
Member # 6641

Icon 1 posted      Profile for climax   Email climax   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by A&F_FootDude_05:
quote:
Originally posted by Mikey P:
quote:
Originally posted by Toetapper:
I doubt that foot fetishism will ever rise to the level of acceptance that homosexuality has.

If its perception can be moved to "Mostly Harmless" (thank you, Douglas Adams), I think that will be an achievement.

"mostly harmless" is the best you can hope for because most people will always think of feet as dirty or the body part used for walking
Good point, MIkey, but I'm sure there was a point in history when asses were just known as the body part used for sitting...and look at how it's fetishsized...nuseth is right I am hell bent on this foot fetish thing becoming mainstream...but I stand firmly behind the idea of feet becoming the new ass, but not necessarily feet becoming akin with homosexuality.
I agreem heck the was also a point in time when nither breasts nor legs were considered sexy either, like every other animal, there was just regular intercourse designed for reproduction and preserving the species, as time went past we got interested in other things and they got glamourised which, thus people today get it pre conditioned into their minds whats sexy and whats not.

quote:
The only plausible reason for wanting a fetish to go mainstream would be the ability to more easily find movies/pictures/stories/forums ect
Speak for yourself, i know i am. I dont care about the ability to find pics, stories, forums etc, the one plausible reason for me is that I would find it easier to come out of the shoe box when talking to women who id like to date, meaning i would feel less uncomfortable about telling them, because it would be mainstream and deemed as "ok".

Even if it was just mainstream but still not fully accepted, that would still be something because if i told a woman what id liked, at the very least she would be like " ah, so your one of them are ya" rather than " feet? what the heck? ive never heard of such a ridiculious thing, freak". In short, the mainstream and public awareness would reduce the shock factor as people would have heard it all before and maybe even gotten used to it. And with it being mainstream more people who are either opened minded or experimental by nature may not have even considered the whole foot thing but may get into it, and there are many people like that, so my options would open quite a bit.

Posts: 505 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ffan
All Pro Poster
Member # 32113

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ffan   Email ffan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Feet going main stream? I'm not sure that's a good idea. Think of the consequenses if every woman thought of their feet like they were sex objects. You would not see feet walking down the street-or at work-or at the mall. Women would stop wearing sandles-peep toe shoes-flip flops etc. A lot would keep them covered like their breasts. Anyone showing their feet would be considered a slut by a certain section of society. Remember-in the past women could not show their legs and had to wear dresses that even hid their ankles. You had to go to the beach to see bare feet. I don't want to go back to that. JUST KIDDING. LOL
Posts: 779 | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ That is an intriguing thought ffan, but I don't think that every women would attempt to censor their feet by wearing shoes and socks in times of which they would wear flip-flops. I feel that some would. It would just be too cumbersome for every woman to think that way. Would pedicures happen behind closed doors - would males not allowed to be pedicurists anymore. More thought provoking - every beach would turn into a nude beach in the fact that women would still go barefoot in the sand. I don't see how a successful foot censoring act could happen.

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

On a side note, I think footjobs are the first step toward publicizing foot fetishes. Footjobs are the closest thing to sex and the furthest thing from fetish. I think a footjob is normal.

--------------------

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

climax
All Pro Poster
Member # 6641

Icon 1 posted      Profile for climax   Email climax   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah i agree, i mean people have BJ's and HJs so people may come to appreciate FJs also, this is what i have been saying for a while now, its a good way to open up the door into the foot world. from there ya can tell your woman you really really enjoyed that and you wanna do more, eventually the rest would fall into place.
Posts: 505 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links