Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Just got back from the 1st date and.... (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Just got back from the 1st date and....
ozboy
Elite Trooper
Member # 518

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ozboy   Email ozboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Reckon her feet dont rank very high, they looked pretty ordinary. Looks like this might be a relationship void of feet. Now u guys know me, I cant have that. Lovely, attractive girl the conversation went well BUT I dont think she's going to be receptive to footjobs and foot play, which means I wont be satisfied.

What do ya guys think ?

Posts: 461 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
that is a lot riding on a first date... i'm old school.. (though young)... i don't put a ton at stake on the first date. however, if you're that certain, call it a day and don't build her hopes up.

RPM

p.s. better get the best combo is better than feeling at a loss later...

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Will taking her to a salon to get a pedicure make them any nicer looking, do you you think?

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sounds like you see this girl for her flaws

in that case, you should kick her to the curb

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i wouldnt base it on feet buddy.

if you get along with her, then thats good! you should keep her.

the feet for me has always been a bonus.

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i agree with you toe sucker.. but when a man has a need for feet so bad... having a gal that doens't play ball isn't fun. finding one who can make you happy and has the feet part down is better in that case.

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by RPM:
i agree with you toe sucker.. but when a man has a need for feet so bad... having a gal that doens't play ball isn't fun. finding one who can make you happy and has the feet part down is better in that case.

RPM

Absolutely true

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gibarian
Major Player
Member # 11661

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gibarian   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Don't feel like you have to go with her because you guys "get along" etc. Plenty of women out there, and plenty of them are attractive that have beautiful feet-that love getting foot massages......foot massages WILL open doors for foot "activity".
Posts: 208 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Drunk_24-7
The Legend
Member # 21781

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drunk_24-7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mikey P:
sounds like you see this girl for her flaws

in that case, you should kick her to the curb

[Laugh] Well you can never accuse Mikey of beating around the bush. Although that post cracked me up, it's also a very true statement.

--------------------
I Love My Sweet Angel Shawna

http://Drunk24-7.tumblr.com/

Posts: 2854 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Based on a first date, I wouldn't dismiss her out of hand. It has been my experience that it is very often that the nature and personality of the owner of the feet that can make them become more attractive. The suggestion of a "gift pedicure" was a good idea, too.

When speaking in more "straight" company about breasts, I will confess that I have had girlfriends that have taught me that "more than a mouthful is a waste". Others have demonstrated that "more than enough isn't". Each have their own attractions.

If the appeal doesn't improve with a little time...then ditch the bitch.

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DownUnderFeet
Loyal Member
Member # 31117

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DownUnderFeet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd probably give it time and hope her feet would grow on me if I was in your position. It isn't a deciding factor for me, but if you are not satisfied with her then you shouldn't be expected to stay with her just for the sake of not being an asshole.

[ September 30, 2008, 07:31 AM: Message edited by: DownUnderFeet ]

Posts: 95 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gibarian
Major Player
Member # 11661

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gibarian   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You want a woman that will GET YOUR D*CK HARD...!!! Anything else, and i assure you it will NEVER last, because animal attraction is just that, and we are animals baby..!!

Haha.. In my experience, when the sex and attraction is not there, people cheat..people break up..so on and so on.

Posts: 208 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ozboy
Elite Trooper
Member # 518

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ozboy   Email ozboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for your input guys. I'll give it some more time and see if it grows.

For those that recommended a pedicure, that wont help as she has kinda clumsy looking feet; thats the prob. Also I doubt if she will accomodate a foot guy in providing regular 'foot play' as she doesnt come accross as the open minded type in this regard. But like I said I'll give it some more time and throw some bait and see how she handles it...

Posts: 461 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ozboy:
Thanks for your input guys. I'll give it some more time and see if it grows.

For those that recommended a pedicure, that wont help as she has kinda clumsy looking feet; thats the prob. Also I doubt if she will accomodate a foot guy in providing regular 'foot play' as she doesnt come accross as the open minded type in this regard. But like I said I'll give it some more time and throw some bait and see how she handles it...

There must be something about her that makes you want to give her a second chance...something more than just her feet.

Good on ya. There may be unimagined rewards to follow; or it could prove to be a bust but DO stick it out to find out what depth she may have.

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If you know for sure she wouldn't be into it, why do that to yourself. You also deserve tbe happy in the relationship too. If that includes feet for yiu then I wouldn't compromise that. You will find someone who is o.k. with it but don't rush

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links