Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » bbw feet (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: bbw feet
FooTboY088.
Major Player
Member # 22983

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FooTboY088.   Email FooTboY088.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm nore of the nice sweet petite sexy tan feet, like sizes 5 through 8..however i've had my expierences with curvy women who have a lil more meat which is great also.. =)

--------------------
Man That Troika - Gears of War.

Posts: 192 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KpandP25
Board Regular
Member # 10345

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KpandP25   Email KpandP25   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Unlike some here I can get off on sexy feet regardless of what the woman looks like. She can be the most ugly woman but if she has well maintained high arched feet I am turned on.

So, I have an X-coworker who is a big girl. Quite over weight but her feet are perfect, high arches and always pedicured. She knows there is no chance of a relationship but she does love it when I massage her feet. We live on opposite coasts but we see each other every couple of years and when we do it always leads to a foot massage.

The other good thing is that although we have not out right said it she knows I have a thing for feet and has no problem knowing that I am turned on by her feet.

--------------------
Kevin

Posts: 32 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like women with a little substance too. However, gorgeous toes are gorgeous toes, no matter what the rest is like.
My favorite sensual times of my 50 years was definitely with ladies with full figures, and yes, they also had beautiful feet, so I have been a very lucky man indeed.

--------------------
My girls feet in my face….ahhhhhhhh !

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
a true sexy foot is a bbw foot.

fleshy/meaty soles
pudgy chubby toes
big and very wide
deep arch

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm so sexy.

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by KpandP25:
Unlike some here I can get off on sexy feet regardless of what the woman looks like. She can be the most ugly woman but if she has well maintained high arched feet I am turned on.

i get the impression that most here are like that

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Artist   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Artist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I appreciate attractive, curvy, "thick" feet, but "obese" feet aren't for me. To each his/her own though. The world of foot fetishism would be a mighty boring place if we all enjoyed the same thing(s)...

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Posts: 1779 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dgjjghjhfjjjjf
Board Regular
Member # 26723

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dgjjghjhfjjjjf         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anyone know of any sites where you can see bbw feet?
Posts: 9 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
BBW peds usually are disgusting and unmaintained. Any pics I saw that are BBW are just a big chunk of hams that happen to have toe nails on it.
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pacfootluver
Elite Trooper
Member # 9180

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pacfootluver   Author's Homepage   Email pacfootluver   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Definitely NOT.
Posts: 332 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pacfootluver
Elite Trooper
Member # 9180

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pacfootluver   Author's Homepage   Email pacfootluver   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by bluetoelover:
BBW peds usually are disgusting and unmaintained. Any pics I saw that are BBW are just a big chunk of hams that happen to have toe nails on it.

Right. I couldn't say it any better but even when they're well taken care of they still don't do it.
Posts: 332 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
theticklishtrollop@hotmail.com
Board Regular
Member # 32801

Icon 1 posted      Profile for theticklishtrollop@hotmail.com   Email theticklishtrollop@hotmail.com   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hmmmm good to know there are some men out there that appreciate cute soft suckable toes like mine.

--------------------
You call that tickling? Where is the rope I wanna wet the bed!

Bio: Female 42yrs old, 5ft 1in, Brunette, Blue / greenish eyes, Voluptuous.
UK, England, Northampton.

Posts: 33 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vice0999
Major Player
Member # 28268

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vice0999   Email vice0999   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
what the hell does BBW stand for? After reading all that I'm assuming it means heavier women's feet but whats it stand for ?

--------------------
- FootSlave -

Posts: 150 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
climax
All Pro Poster
Member # 6641

Icon 1 posted      Profile for climax   Email climax   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
big beautiful women, i think
Posts: 505 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
uksoleman
Board Regular
Member # 31463

Icon 1 posted      Profile for uksoleman   Email uksoleman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Most BBW feet I've seen on sites etc tend to have very hard skin, which im not into at all..
Posts: 37 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luvsfeet
Major Player
Member # 2600

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luvsfeet   Email luvsfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oh i am a huge fan of the plus size woman, and lucky most of the ones i have dated had awesome feet to boot, pudgy toes and high arches, perfect. i've always had a thing for chubby girls ever since i was a kid lol. and as far as the foot thing goes, usually u can't go wrong.
Posts: 190 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links