Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » bbw feet (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: bbw feet
luvsfeet
Major Player
Member # 2600

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luvsfeet   Email luvsfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
www.bigfootbbw.com is a good source for plus size womens feet. its funny i have a thing for plus size feet and a thing for mature feet, and where i work i get to see a lot of both, bbw older women in flip flops. and course some have ugly feet but most look pretty good.

today i helped this one customer, she wasn't too mature probably 35ish or so, but she was chubby, and had really awesome looking feet. the only thing was that it looked like her heels maybe were a bit dry but other than that they looked perfect, short toes, high arches all that, course i totally went out of my way helping her find what she was looking for lol.

Posts: 190 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by footjoyboy:
Oh, Hell yes !! [Bow Down]

_fjb_

Uh...what he said. [Tongue] (Seriously!)

Nothing more satisfying than a pair of thick, meaty soles! [Mmm]

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bootman
All Pro Poster
Member # 1280

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bootman   Email Bootman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like some meaty feet, but i like small, pudgy toes, high arches, and non veiny feet. size 5-7 1/2 is perfect. Those usually come from a girl who's about 5'2" to 5'7" and who aren't BBW. In fine shape, maybe even had a child or two, but in general between 115-140lbs.

No fat chicks here, please. You can big as you want and have a cute face, feet, or what ever, you aint BBW. You's a blubber.

--------------------
I've got a fetish for sexy female feet. Everybody knows. I love it.

Posts: 675 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arch_Analyst
Elite Trooper
Member # 28756

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arch_Analyst     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can't do the BBW thing.

Since everyone has a different idea of what BBW entails, to keep things simple, I have two rules that I use to decide if a women is too big (for me that is). Rule one -- If a women is bigger than I, either by weight or mass, she's too big for me.

Rule two -- my scooter can carry a capacity of 300 pounds, therefore, by default, any women I date can be no greater than 120.

Posts: 460 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bootman
All Pro Poster
Member # 1280

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bootman   Email Bootman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by High_Arch_Analyst:
Can't do the BBW thing.

Since everyone has a different idea of what BBW entails, to keep things simple, I have two rules that I use to decide if a women is too big (for me that is). Rule one -- If a women is bigger than I, either by weight or mass, she's too big for me.

Rule two -- my scooter can carry a capacity of 300 pounds, therefore, by default, any women I date can be no greater than 120.

Higharch we have a similar deal in that if the girl is weighing more than myself or wider, it's a no go. I love the way you put the weight part on your scooter thing though that's fucking priceless! [Cheers]

--------------------
I've got a fetish for sexy female feet. Everybody knows. I love it.

Posts: 675 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arch_Analyst
Elite Trooper
Member # 28756

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arch_Analyst     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bootman, that line works like a charm too. You really can't argue with it.
Posts: 460 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toesucker85
Elite Trooper
Member # 16795

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toesucker85   Email Toesucker85   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love feet period!!! but yea the big gurls that do take care of thier feet very well do have very soft feet i cant keep my hands off lol.

--------------------
I am a true foot ninjaaaaaaaaa!

Posts: 344 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DLipsch
All Pro Poster
Member # 127

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DLipsch   Email DLipsch   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It depends. Generally speaking, I'm fine with BBWs. If she's well put-together and takes decent care of herself, if she dresses nicely and has a current pedicure, if she's built for comfort rather than speed, we're definitely good to go. On the other hand, being sloppy fat isn't a particularly attractive trait.

Often, I've found that the girls with a little extra meat on their bones really know how to have fun and they enjoy bringing you along for the ride. I'll take a girl who loves to have a burger and a beer, watches a ball game with me, and then will fuck me until I can't see straight, over a salad-eating, shop-for-sport, lights-out-and-missionary-position-only "hottie" any day of the week. And twice on Sunday.

Cheers,
DL

Posts: 841 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toesucker85
Elite Trooper
Member # 16795

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toesucker85   Email Toesucker85   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you know what DL? its strange i have a sloppy woman fetish as well lmao!!!

--------------------
I am a true foot ninjaaaaaaaaa!

Posts: 344 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
skooter
Loyal Member
Member # 5272

Icon 1 posted      Profile for skooter   Email skooter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The women have to be attractive, not just the feet.

Think your over your head in a fetish if your just looking at the feet and not the person.

--------------------
Sleepy feet forever!

Posts: 91 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links