Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Why don't More Guys Attend female Foot Parties (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Why don't More Guys Attend female Foot Parties
Disconnected_247
Board Regular
Member # 27161

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Disconnected_247   Email Disconnected_247   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I pretty much agree with Mikey on everything, especially about the sloppy seconds part. I don't know where those other guys mouthes has been (hell, it could have been around another guy's cock for all I know). I don't mind paying (I've pretty much accepted the fact that that's the only way I'll be getting laid anyway), but if I pay I want the chick all to myself. Plus, if I'm going to drop $100 on some personal time with a woman, I want every fetish I have indulged in some capacity, not just my foot fetish.
Posts: 25 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bremmer
Major Player
Member # 26185

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bremmer   Email bremmer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Disconnected_247:
I pretty much agree with Mikey on everything, especially about the sloppy seconds part. I don't know where those other guys mouthes has been (hell, it could have been around another guy's cock for all I know). I don't mind paying (I've pretty much accepted the fact that that's the only way I'll be getting laid anyway), but if I pay I want the chick all to myself. Plus, if I'm going to drop $100 on some personal time with a woman, I want every fetish I have indulged in some capacity, not just my foot fetish.

Agree with Disconnected and Mikey P. Plus for me one foot party website mentioned no camera or video equipment was allowed. No pictures are taken. But they had pictures of dudes with feet from parties on their website. When I realized that (I was dressed and ready to go) I froze up. I need my privacy ensured. I know the girls feel safer but..
Posts: 157 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sinnister
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sinnister     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mikey P:
i don't want to pay a lot of money for feet that were just in another guys mouth right before my turn

i would be very uncomfortable, the whole situation would be very awkward for me, just walking past other guys in the bathroom would make me feel odd

i like chicks that like me, i won't be as turned on by a chick that is just letting me play with her feet because i slipped her a 20

i don't want other people watching me, i like to be alone during sexual acts

Mikey P speaketh the truth.

--------------------
Got Feet?

Posts: 1069 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
back when i was in the military making money, i used to go to the LA parties semi regularly.

after i got out of the military, everything changed for me financially and the costs for attendance to foot parties and plus extra expense for time with girls' feet was just too much for my personal budget.

i love the idea of foot parties and if they were free i think many MANY more foot lovers would attend.

the sloppy seconds idea that the guys mentioned previously does rather take the appeal out of it too, but i try my best to get over that quick because of how bad i want the feet. and like one other guy touched on about "being someone who has to pay"...

i am resolved to the same fate & i know a chic won't pretend to indulge me w/o some form of financial retribution. so in that regard, i guess the thought of having to pay for it is sort of a given with feet since it is such an odd request for a beautiful stranger. and therefore i understand where the girls are coming from, so the realistic nature & symbiotic effects eliminate my reservations.

[ October 13, 2008, 02:31 AM: Message edited by: Tyler D. ]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ajantis
Major Player
Member # 10394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ajantis         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Simple. There isn't such a thing in Australia.
Posts: 220 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rae124
Hall Of Famer
Member # 328

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rae124   Email Rae124   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You can't jack off at the same time?

- Is also Aussie.

Posts: 1473 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
redcard
Major Player
Member # 28390

Icon 1 posted      Profile for redcard   Email redcard   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i would love to attend foot parties in my area, i'm curious. but, my wife wouldn't love it. and i'm concerned about touching the feet of a girl another guy has recently slobbered all over. i'll stick with my girl, she's world class and she's all mine.
Posts: 247 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DaleAdam69
Loyal Member
Member # 27877

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DaleAdam69   Email DaleAdam69   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Aussie guy here to!
Posts: 86 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DownUnderFeet
Loyal Member
Member # 31117

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DownUnderFeet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nevermind that they don't exist where I live, I don't enjoy being treated like a wallet with a penis hanging from it. Besides I'm not a footworship person so I don't have much to gain from it.
Posts: 95 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tiny Dave
Hall Of Famer
Member # 30771

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tiny Dave   Email Tiny Dave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here in florida they are like in tampa whitch is about a hundred miles and miami that is two hundred from me.

That is alot of gas money.

--------------------
Oh my what huge feet you have my dear.

Posts: 1727 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeadGoon
All Pro Poster
Member # 24278

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeadGoon   Email DeadGoon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ajantis:
Simple. There isn't such a thing in Australia.

Oh contraire!!!

http://www.footfetishparty.com/

Not sure what the chances are of getting in. Apparently they 'select' only certain guys who email them.

Posts: 962 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
stang67
Board Regular
Member # 27984

Icon 1 posted      Profile for stang67   Email stang67   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have been to a lot of these parties. Sometimes I would take a bottle of water and clean model's leg with a paper towel. I use to wait by the door and get the models when they walk in the door and try to be the first one to get their feet. I know a lot of guys drive by but are afraid to come in. Even had a guy wear a mask once,organizer had to ask him to take it off. Maybe a lot of guys are married. I don't go to these parties a lot anymore. Paying to worship feet is starting to turn me off now. I try to go out more and meet women. A lot of these women are only interesed in money but some of them really like to have their feet worship, like to trample guys.
Posts: 24 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MC Nolan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20527

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MC Nolan   Email MC Nolan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm married and I know my wife wouldn't approve. Heck she won't even let me practice portrait and fashion photography in the garage I just gutted! I'd lobe to try it once, but I'm sort of selfish and don't like sharing! [Big Grin]

--------------------
Matt C. Nolan

Posts: 1357 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LuckyTeen
Elite Trooper
Member # 30822

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LuckyTeen   Email LuckyTeen   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No offence to anyone here that happily pays money to get feet but in my opinion it just really isn't necessary. Getting female feet on your lap isn't nearly as hard as what some people make it out to be, thse people just have low self-esteem, mostly in that area from their fetish.

They feel so uncomfortable with it themselves that they can't talk to a woman about it confidently and females are very good at picking up on things like that.

--------------------
There is nothing more heavenly than the smell of a female foot ^_^

Picture shows foot worship...mmm.

Posts: 311 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
imnc456
Loyal Member
Member # 5076

Icon 1 posted      Profile for imnc456     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There needs to be a Houston foot party!
Posts: 66 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links