Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Why don't More Guys Attend female Foot Parties (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Why don't More Guys Attend female Foot Parties
John Michaels
Major Player
Member # 4576

Icon 1 posted      Profile for John Michaels         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Its not sexy or fun to have to pay for sexual favors, including feet. It takes away the entire fun is pursuing it, and paying money takes a lot of the sexiness away. Plus, its really expensive, the girls are usually not that hot, and they're really boring to try to have a convo with, and they're usually not that pretty girls. Plus, they put witch hazel on their feet afterwards, and other guys were recently on it.
Posts: 111 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tintin19153
Major Player
Member # 3694

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tintin19153   Author's Homepage   Email tintin19153   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For me ,I know the women clean their feet after each guy.I just fine it a turn off kissing and licking a woman`s foot.Knowing other guys just got done having their mouth and spit all over her feet.Plus it`s to out in the open for me.
Posts: 177 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
archadmirer
Elite Trooper
Member # 3142

Icon 1 posted      Profile for archadmirer   Email archadmirer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Stuck in Iowa [Cry]
Posts: 484 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
midnitemidnite
Board Regular
Member # 14512

Icon 1 posted      Profile for midnitemidnite   Email midnitemidnite   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by stang67:
... Sometimes I would take a bottle of water and clean model's leg with a paper towel. ....

Umm... Akward?

I wouldn't mind going to one but if I'm going to pay that kind of money I'd rather it be one on one treatment. Not in a big open room with other men who have already sweat and licked all over the goods before me [Confused]

I have a girlfriend who is into my fetish so I guess I'm lucky. But if i really had to get interactive with a girl I would just do a webcam session. I know it isn't the same as having actual feet in your face per say. BUT - Its more comfortable, significantly less expensive, and you can 'get off' while you enjoy it.

To each his own of course, but it isn't for me.

Posts: 6 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've never been to a foot party and don't have any intention of going. Basically, it's for the reasons already covered:

1)Open area with no real privacy.

2)"Sloppy seconds" (or thirds, fourths, and fifths) on the women's feet.

3)It can get pricey in a hurry.

--------------------
"I like feet... A lot!"

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ajantis
Major Player
Member # 10394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ajantis         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by LuckyTeen:
No offence to anyone here that happily pays money to get feet but in my opinion it just really isn't necessary. Getting female feet on your lap isn't nearly as hard as what some people make it out to be, thse people just have low self-esteem, mostly in that area from their fetish.

They feel so uncomfortable with it themselves that they can't talk to a woman about it confidently and females are very good at picking up on things like that.

Perhaps if it was so unnecessary they wouldn't do it?

You probably can't begin to imagine how lucky you are.

Posts: 220 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Called George Bush's awesome economy.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
Called George Bush's awesome economy.

awesome indeed

[Roll Eyes]

Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FooTboY088.
Major Player
Member # 22983

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FooTboY088.   Email FooTboY088.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What everyone pretty much said just summed up my statements, thanks guys..lol

--------------------
Man That Troika - Gears of War.

Posts: 192 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Maybe this is lame but because there never seem to be any at all in my area.

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links