Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » What Were the Last Feet That Got You Off (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: What Were the Last Feet That Got You Off
sandyrog
Major Player
Member # 30383

Icon 14 posted      Profile for sandyrog   Email sandyrog   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Loves Girls Feet:
one of my sons female friends .....

as she visited , I jerked off in her shoe without her knowing

but I think she noticed as she left

tht is hot. what did they smell like. were her toes painted?
Posts: 119 | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nylon Toe Sucker
All Pro Poster
Member # 21491

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nylon Toe Sucker   Author's Homepage   Email Nylon Toe Sucker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My friend this Halloween night, went to a bar, she got smashed, got her home, she got sick, slept a long time, I enjoyed a pair of her sweet stinky loafers that was laying in front of the couch where I crashed. Hmmm Yummy [Jerkoff]
Posts: 521 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

This is the kind of stuff that is being critiqued right now in one of the biggest threads at the moment.

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Drunk_24-7
The Legend
Member # 21781

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drunk_24-7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My beautiful, sexy and completely irresistable fiance Shawna of course.

--------------------
I Love My Sweet Angel Shawna

http://Drunk24-7.tumblr.com/

Posts: 2854 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toesucker - uk
Loyal Member
Member # 5495

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toesucker - uk   Email toesucker - uk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Friend of mine, she has no idea I have fetish and lets me give her foot massage. Her toes always painted sexy red, feet are to die for. Soon as I get home I cum thinking of rubbing those feet
Posts: 94 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kwiksand
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2390

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kwiksand   Email Kwiksand   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
FootGurl from her web site!

--------------------
Help me...I'm sinking!

Posts: 1054 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lars
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1461

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lars   Email Lars   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/contribution/cabeachft/20090619/CBF09061908.jpg

--------------------
Had a foot fetish all my life ...

Posts: 1311 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
zappa1968
Elite Trooper
Member # 27279

Icon 1 posted      Profile for zappa1968     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Molly Mathews pics in the adult pictures section...awesome!...I've been getting off on them the last few days.

[Drool] [Jerkoff]

Posts: 340 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
temp1234
Major Player
Member # 33411

Icon 1 posted      Profile for temp1234   Email temp1234   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

That is very not cool.
Posts: 230 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SuperFeet
Board Regular
Member # 34769

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SuperFeet   Email SuperFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A couple of months ago I met up for lunch with an ex-girlfriend who asked me if I still "sucked feet." I said yes. After lunch and a drink, back to my place for a rendevous with her feet, Size 8, smooth, soft, blue nail polish. It had been six years but her feet were still great. Jizz was shot, she jacked off while I sucked her toes a second time and lightly tickled her soles. End game. No sex. But who cares. It was about the feet.

--------------------
Might as well face it, your addicted to feet.

Posts: 16 | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hkysfiml
Member # 27966

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hkysfiml     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My sister in laws, she has the most delicious feet. In fact looking at her feet got me started.
Posts: 1 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eliza Durden
Hall Of Famer
Member # 22995

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eliza Durden   Author's Homepage   Email Eliza Durden   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Kwiksand1:
FootGurl from her web site!

Thanks! I promise there will be new stuff soon!
Posts: 1549 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eliza Durden
Hall Of Famer
Member # 22995

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eliza Durden   Author's Homepage   Email Eliza Durden   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by temp1234:
quote:

That is very not cool.
I agree temp1234....

That is the shit that makes people think you guys are creepy....

Posts: 1549 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TicklingFiend
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10765

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TicklingFiend   Email TicklingFiend   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lexi Lapetina and her friend Mariah. I love that vid. Lol

--------------------
I'm a doormat for pretty feet.

Posts: 1533 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Karas
Major Player
Member # 23934

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Karas     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by sofatater:
Ava Lustra "Every Woman Has A Foot Fantasy" [Jerkoff]

Man I haven't seen that movie in YEARS
Posts: 146 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links