Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » What Were the Last Feet That Got You Off (Page 5)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: What Were the Last Feet That Got You Off
Seb110
Loyal Member
Member # 9446

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Seb110   Email Seb110   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Last night - saw a lady i met online. Spent hours just kissing and sucking her feet all over. She never had it done before and really got off on it. No sex but she did give a wonderful footjob and was astonished i came on her feet like a volcano!. Turned her on more knowing it was her feet that did that to me. I`ve posted some pics on the `Foot Pictures` forum of her sweet UK size 7 feet.
Posts: 58 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
12luvfeet12
Board Regular
Member # 31528

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 12luvfeet12     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
MY SEXI AUNTS

--------------------
imran

Posts: 8 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hangtenfeet
Major Player
Member # 34880

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hangtenfeet   Email Hangtenfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
These were the last feet I sucked and tickled..

[IMG]http://i698.photobucket.com/albums/vv345/Tristan_tickles/HTFWDSCF0039.jpg[/IMG]

www.Hangtenfeet.com

[IMG]http://i698.photobucket.com/albums/vv345/Tristan_tickles/Hangtenbluetranstm2.gif[/IMG]

Posts: 100 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tiny Dave
Hall Of Famer
Member # 30771

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tiny Dave   Email Tiny Dave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Been so long I cant remember. lol

--------------------
Oh my what huge feet you have my dear.

Posts: 1727 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
den2
Elite Trooper
Member # 20517

Icon 1 posted      Profile for den2   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
one of my wife's amazing footjobs. [Jerkoff] [Hump] [Mmm]
Posts: 372 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kwiksand
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2390

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kwiksand   Email Kwiksand   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Eliza Durden:
quote:
Originally posted by Kwiksand1:
FootGurl from her web site!

Thanks! I promise there will be new stuff soon!
I can't wait! Thanks!! [Jerkoff]

--------------------
Help me...I'm sinking!

Posts: 1054 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nirvana988
Loyal Member
Member # 30928

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nirvana988   Email Nirvana988   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mommies feet with her sexy Magic themed toes!!

P.S - twice in about ten minutes!! Thanks

Posts: 53 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toesucker - uk
Loyal Member
Member # 5495

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toesucker - uk   Email toesucker - uk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Years ago I started writing to lady in a online group, as we got to know each other better we begun asking personal questions. I asked if she had a fetish and she said having her toes sucked. That was before she knew I was into feet. We met number of times over next 18 months each time I got to worship her feet and once got a fantastic footjob. That was 10 years ago but will still cum thinking of those times more than any other memory
Posts: 94 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sandyrog
Major Player
Member # 30383

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sandyrog   Email sandyrog   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
a womans sleepy feet i sucked a while back, was amazing, spent 2 hours j/o and sucking her toes
Posts: 119 | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toeringguy
All Pro Poster
Member # 32356

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toeringguy   Email toeringguy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
kim kardashian, i love her feet
Posts: 732 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LuckyTeen
Elite Trooper
Member # 30822

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LuckyTeen   Email LuckyTeen   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My girls.

--------------------
There is nothing more heavenly than the smell of a female foot ^_^

Picture shows foot worship...mmm.

Posts: 311 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-cfg-
Hall Of Famer
Member # 13863

Icon 1 posted      Profile for -cfg-   Email -cfg-   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mommies sexy 4th of July toes [Jerkoff]

--------------------
KLTPZYXM (kil-tip-ZEE-zim)

Posts: 1107 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoleSlave
Board Regular
Member # 35468

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoleSlave   Author's Homepage   Email SoleSlave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was feeling pretty horny last night and had to resort to a little free foot videos on YouTube. You know how it usually is with free clips, they tend to cut out all the good stuff. After a little searching though, I was pleasantly surprised by this one.

This girl's feet are receiving the most thorough tongue bath i've ever seen! It turned me on to see this guy licking every space between her toes which such enthusiasm. The girl's feet just don't flinch and you can tell she's loving the whole experience.

Anyway...tell me what you guys think.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z96d7jpiMNU

--------------------
 -
http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/31520

Posts: 8 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeLoatch
Loyal Member
Member # 22329

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeLoatch   Email DeLoatch   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My ex....tall, long-legged and had the sexiest red toes I had the chance to savor. She used to tell me how touching her feet drove her crazy....she used to have a seductive sigh when I would give her a massage.
Posts: 71 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sgadd27
Major Player
Member # 13044

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sgadd27   Email sgadd27   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
believe or not janet mason does it for me I hate long toenails but she is so damn sexy and bellecita.Most recently though Ladaemons wife and Danielle
Posts: 124 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links