Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Ever try this in bed?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Ever try this in bed?
justdaone
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for justdaone   Email justdaone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Getting your GF or wife to talk about her feet while you're having sex? Like maybe what she wants you to do to her feet? Or even describe hers to you?
Posts: 1278 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ExoticFemFeet
The Legend
Member # 32686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExoticFemFeet   Email ExoticFemFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That would be a turn on.Maybe if she was to say "you want my f**kin feet! have my f**kin feet! go on! lick my feet! suck on my toes! you wanna taste them so bad,lick my soles i know you want to,they taste good huh!?"! haha that would be good [Big Grin]

I've actually thought about this and it really turns me on.This will sound weird but,I imagine a sexy girl rubbing her sole up and down my d**k and think of the sweat coming out from the sweat glands in her feet and onto my d**k while i suck her toes on her other foot.If you know what i mean?.Kinda like a dominant type of thing like she is taking control.

--------------------
 -
JURARRI 818 says:
I think all latin american countries have beautiful feet, also the natural beauty that some womens feet come with, i feel is present all over latin america.

Posts: 3262 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
when i first got together with my wife, i wasnt completely comfortable with my preference for feet. when she learned of it though, she did everything she could to encourage me to be comfortable with it and i distinctly remember one time when we were having sex and she was perched on the counter. one foot was on the counter and as we were having sex, she told me to touch and play with her foot. that was years ago and now, she loves to put her feet in my face as we have sex knowing how much it drives me nuts.

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ToeLuvinFirefighter
Elite Trooper
Member # 2688

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ToeLuvinFirefighter   Email ToeLuvinFirefighter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Kim does this often... With her legs high into the air and her feet in my face, she wil often ask how well her feet smell, or ask if i like sucking on her toes.. On occassion she will ask if i would like to smell her feet or F**K them as well....

It's awesome to have your wife or gf enjoy having you worhsip and do naughty things to there feet.

--------------------
Firefighters are not extraordinary people.. Just ordianry people doing an extraordinary job !!

Posts: 328 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Absolutely! I made that desire known some time ago. She's not nearly as verbal as I'd like (like Kim above), but she'll goad me with some "toe talk' during foreplay and sex. Love it!
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
justdaone
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for justdaone   Email justdaone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's great! And I thought I was the only one lucky enough!
Posts: 1278 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ejc8708
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31433

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ejc8708   Email ejc8708   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
nah i havent tryed that when im on top her toes are in my mouth [Big Grin]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1869 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
muleslicker
All Pro Poster
Member # 3049

Icon 1 posted      Profile for muleslicker   Email muleslicker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my wife often talks about her feet in bed, when she has been at the office she often imagines me underneath her desk licking her toes and her soles, when we are having sex I find it totally exciting, she also wears sometimes her worn shoes in bed during sex that is another huge bonus.
Posts: 767 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It would definitely be better than having her discuss the grocery list or a PTA meeting while she's giving me a footjob.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
girlyfootlvr
Elite Trooper
Member # 27325

Icon 1 posted      Profile for girlyfootlvr   Email girlyfootlvr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by muleslicker:
my wife often talks about her feet in bed, when she has been at the office she often imagines me underneath her desk licking her toes and her soles, when we are having sex I find it totally exciting, she also wears sometimes her worn shoes in bed during sex that is another huge bonus.

You're the envy of every guy, you're lucky to have a wife like that who, "often talks about her feet in bed. And she IMAGINES you underneath her desk at work" and tells you about it. How out-of-this-world. And she wears her worn shoes to bed...now I'm gonna flip. You ARE one lucky MOFO...

I'm so jealous..

Posts: 318 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
justdaone
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16096

awesome
scarlet
Elite Trooper
Member # 2117

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scarlet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"It would definitely be better than having her discuss the grocery list or a PTA meeting while she's giving me a footjob."

Heh yeah. My ex prior to my last ex used to talk very dirty about her feet during sex at times.

My most recent ex, however...was more the type to talk about politics or what we wanted to do the next day. It didn't phase me, it was part of her charm honestly, but then again it didn't exactly turn me on.

Posts: 425 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mystique
Major Player
Member # 4356

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mystique   Email mystique   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lol ^

--------------------
Ahem, would you like me to take my shoes off and mess with your mind a bit?

Posts: 148 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links