Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » avatar help

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: avatar help
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Guys, girls - HELP! I have resized my avatar pic a zillion times, but it's still big. Can some one help me out to reduce it. I resized it to 150 x 150, and now even less, but it's still big.

Can some one help a poor little Aussie boy out?

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You are somehow linking to the wrong photograph / setting the wrong URL target for it. The avatar you are using, as it sits now is not 150 x 150, but rather 438 x 525 ... so the photo you continue to resize is not the photo you are linking to.

Change THAT photo to the size of the one you are using for your signature and you've got it.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok, I hope this will help:

Click on My Profile > Edit Profile > Scroll down to Avatar Image > Select a different Avatar (now a new window opens) > Insert URL for your avatar (has to be hosted on an image-server, such as Photobucket) > Set Avatar
Now the important (and sometimes confusing thing)...Scroll down on the "Edit Profile"-page and click > Update Profile
(it takes some time for the server to make the changes...just be patient and your avatar will eventually show up in all your posts)

Cheers,
-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Craigy, I resized your Shelley avatar for you. Just download it from here and then upload to where ever you store your avatar pics. Good luck!

http://img185.imagevenue.com/loc577/th_15318_shelley_122_577lo.jpg

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks man. Having a devil of a time with this.

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Aw, this is freaking me out! I've done it a zillion times and it wont change size. And to make things worse, i cant access the pic you did Ledaemon.

So, i'll got to bed and fix it all tomorrow.

P.S. I deleted the avatar.

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links