Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Your Girl's Best Friend Knows (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Your Girl's Best Friend Knows
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hate to break it to you guys, but as soon as a girl knows you like feet, the second she starts talking to her BFF, they know too. Not to mention how big you are, and how good you preform. You may not have even told your best friend about your fetish, and your girl's best friend knows. My advice would be, to quickly make friends with her/him upon meeting, that way they might take better then if they barly knew you.

Now, if your lucky, she might keep it a secret upon request. But come on, its girls we're talking here.

How do you guys feel about this?

--------------------
"Nina, this is my house, you work for me, and I want to suck your toes."
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
imation_pc
All Pro Poster
Member # 1480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for imation_pc     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm pretty sure my gf/ex gf hasnt told anybody, atleast about the feet liking part. Now, this other chick that i banged a few times, DID tell HER best friend about the sex part, and I'm pretty sure it was pretty detalied. In the times we did do it, we never did anything FF related, so I have no worries there. The reason I know this, is because, while I am not friends, w/ the girl i did, I am now pretty good friends w/ her best friend, and she was the one that told me what her friend told her, about what we did. She didnt want to tell me what she knows, other than how many times we did it, and that she enjoyed it. She did say it was pretty detailed, though.
Posts: 523 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arch_Analyst
Elite Trooper
Member # 28756

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arch_Analyst     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Keyfeet:

To be honest, I couldn't give a rats ass. I tend to perform well, so if a girl is talking about me to her friends I consider it free promotion as opposed to something to worry about. Besides, (generally) any time women talk to each other about what they getting in the sack their, assuming it's good, makes the friends jealous and want the b/f for themselves.

With respect to the feet thing being exposed, the heart of what your getting at is some girls are going to thinks it's weird -- so what of them. I only care about the girls who are indifferent, or think it's cool.

Posts: 460 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ejc8708
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31433

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ejc8708   Email ejc8708   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yea if u do well and ur really good in bed u dont have non to worry about

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1869 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ozboy
Elite Trooper
Member # 518

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ozboy   Email ozboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not necessarily, thats quite a big secret to give away.
Posts: 461 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rhbdz17
All Pro Poster
Member # 2492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rhbdz17   Email rhbdz17   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When I was younger, I wanted to keep it a secret. Now I tell people. No big deal.

It's hit or miss really. Some people hate feet, some are intrigued.

If your girl's best friend knows and thinks that it is weird, who cares. Some girls are intrigued. A lot of girls will start showing you their feet and shoes. Who knows, maybe she even teases you.

Posts: 671 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah my g/f doesn't share that stuff with her BFF's or anyone for that matter. Its something we agreed to keep between us. My close friends know and thats all that matters to me if more people know great couldn't give a fuck, they get ignorant nothing like a quick smash in the face won't fix [Smile]

But if were talking fantasy here [Tongue] Then if her best friend who is a fuckin smoking redheaded hottie with I'd say size 7 feet knew then I'd be all for it [Big Grin]

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
...the second she starts talking to her BFF, they know too. Not to mention how big you are, and how good you preform.

not only that, but if you have a pathetic small one, they end up finding this out about you. and even if you are not a good performer, but instead a selfish complicated poor performer who is an obsessed freak, she will also tell her girlfriends that too. [Cry]

i had a g/f once who made it obvious and known to her friends on the phone how much of a freak i was in the bedroom. she would do this right in front of me on the phone as if saying this right in front of me was supposed to make me acknowledge it more and somehow drop my foot fetish by choice. i was quite embarrassed many times.

I posted detailed descriptions & an indicative picture of her problems with me a long time ago in this thread.

quote:

many times for me, (& for good reason) I feel quite ashamed from the notion. [Cry]

[ November 24, 2008, 01:30 PM: Message edited by: Tyler D. ]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DLipsch
All Pro Poster
Member # 127

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DLipsch   Email DLipsch   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My wife told her closest friend that I was a foot guy almost immediately. Her friend responded, "My husband's a foot guy, too!"

Her friend -- over lots of cocktails, naturally -- also confessed that her husband thinks my wife's feet are sexy, but he's kind of shy about his foot thing. When my wife told me about that, I responded that I think her friend has sexy feet, too, and I don't care if anyone knows I'm a foot guy.

So here's where we stand: The women know and talk about it. The guys haven't said one word about it to each other in the more than 8 years that we've known each other. [Smile]

The kinky perv in me can't help but wonder what kind of fun could be had if the other guy would just get over his shyness.

Cheers,
DL

Posts: 841 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yes girls tell each other everything, i wouldn't believe a girl when she says she won't tell anybody, they live to gossip and it would be pretty naive to think otherwise

i wouldn't be friendly with the friend just because she will find out i like feet, i could care less

you make friends with her friend because if she doesn't approve of you, there's a good chance the girl you're with will dump you

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think that my girlfriend's kids (all grown) know about it! No big deal to me.

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
russ
Elite Trooper
Member # 10866

Icon 1 posted      Profile for russ   Author's Homepage   Email russ   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yeah my girl told me she mentioned me sucking her toes to her friend pretty soon after the first time or two it happened. no big deal to me.

Her friend said it was weird, but who cares, i already knew that haha.

Posts: 482 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LordLucan
The King Of Feet
Member # 2130

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LordLucan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My wife told her her best friend and a few months later I ended up with both of them in bed, sucking the best friend's toes while fucking my wife (and vice versa)! Very nice it was too!

--------------------
International Celebrity Feet

Posts: 11886 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by LordLucan:
My wife told her her best friend and a few months later I ended up with both of them in bed, sucking the best friend's toes while fucking my wife (and vice versa)! Very nice it was too!

Nice! It's things like that which make life worth living.

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LordLucan
The King Of Feet
Member # 2130

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LordLucan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by A&F_FootDude_05:
quote:
Originally posted by LordLucan:

Nice! It's things like that which make life worth living.
I'll certainly remember that night forever!

--------------------
International Celebrity Feet

Posts: 11886 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links