Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Your Girl's Best Friend Knows (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Your Girl's Best Friend Knows
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I usually date women who are fairly circumspect as regards talking about revealing intimate details. That said, I don't really care whether she mentions it to her BFF. When it has happened, the girls often wind up going barefoot more often just to get my attention or to see how distracted I become.
Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
theticklishtrollop@hotmail.com
Board Regular
Member # 32801

Icon 1 posted      Profile for theticklishtrollop@hotmail.com   Email theticklishtrollop@hotmail.com   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have to admit, we do tell our best friends and its actually rather stupid as I unfortunately found out and have since stopped telling anyone now that I am married. When you are dating I guess you never really think ahead and when your first with a guy, your girls know all about the date and then you go well he is a bit of a freak he sucked my toes and got hard or you just say a stupid comment like he has a foot fetish at times women can say to much... and like I said it kinda back fired because one of my best friends started teasing my fella when we went out by wearing all the open toe platforms and painting her toenails wearing toe rings anklets the works... and since my guy is an artist she asked him to design a tattoo for her foot. When she asked for a foot massage in a club that was it though... we ended our 15 year friendship.

Thing is I am sure you guys do it as well, mention things because you just starting to date and when your at work you have nothing else to talk about so you just talk about an odd experience on a date but from my experience I recommend to keep your private life private and you will be much happier if you decide to marry that person later.

--------------------
You call that tickling? Where is the rope I wanna wet the bed!

Bio: Female 42yrs old, 5ft 1in, Brunette, Blue / greenish eyes, Voluptuous.
UK, England, Northampton.

Posts: 33 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cs
Major Player
Member # 9338

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know they talk...I also know they're planning on double teaming me.

hooray!

Posts: 208 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DLipsch
All Pro Poster
Member # 127

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DLipsch   Email DLipsch   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by LordLucan:
My wife told her her best friend and a few months later I ended up with both of them in bed, sucking the best friend's toes while fucking my wife (and vice versa)! Very nice it was too!

Someday, when I die, I want to come back as you. [Smile]

Cheers,
DL

Posts: 841 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
imation_pc
All Pro Poster
Member # 1480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for imation_pc     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Now that you mention it, I belive my ex-gf did tell her mom, but sure about any of her friends, but I am more than sure she told her mom. I think she made a crack at it one time in front of me. Nothing too noticeable, but I'm sure thats the reason she said it. damn, lol
Posts: 523 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bootman
All Pro Poster
Member # 1280

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bootman   Email Bootman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I dunno, never had too bad of a reaction to this happening to myself. Girlfriends have told their closest female friends, and it usually ends up in them asking for pedicures, to asking questions like "Do my feet look good in these shoes?", etc etc all the way down to me bein able to suck sniff and play with the girls friends feet. And if the girls friend doesn't dig it, i don't give a shit cause she can't make enough fun of me to stop me when i'm goin home with my own girlfriend and i'm still suckin n' fuckin her feet anyway. And usually when they don't dig it, they just keep it to themselves anyway. One way or the other it's mine and i'ma keep it till the day i'm dead. Don't care bout other people's opinions [Smile]

--------------------
I've got a fetish for sexy female feet. Everybody knows. I love it.

Posts: 675 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links