Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Profession Where Feet Have The Strongest Odor After Work (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Profession Where Feet Have The Strongest Odor After Work
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I dont know if this topic has been discussed somewhere already. Sorry if it has. I havent seen it for a while. My thought is: What profession do forum members think would have the strongest smell for feet, after a woman finishes work? I think a nurse after an eight or twelve hour shift would have some strong smelling peds after she finished her shift. Also, I get my hair cut at a unisex salon, with a many hot girls, who work long days. I'm quite certain that if all the hair salon girls propped their feet up after they finished work, that their feet would have a pretty strong smell.

Any thoughts about professions where feet would smell the strongest after a girl finishes work?

Mitch

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
topcat1238
Loyal Member
Member # 4044

Icon 1 posted      Profile for topcat1238   Email topcat1238   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How about a female chef working the hot line for 14 hours...
Posts: 65 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
in fact a homeless woman who has no profession at all may have the strongest odor after a long day of wandering the streets or begging for money.

i have found this to be the case with one woman who had the smelliest feet i ever smelled at all. she wore no socks and there was no telling how long she'd been in those same sneakers and had no washed her feet.

i really think the strongest odor female feet come from this class of women who often do not have a profession at all other than being homeless, and doing whatever daily work is associated with homelessness.

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feet lover/chris
The Legend
Member # 2048

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feet lover/chris   Author's Homepage   Email feet lover/chris   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
a doctor would too.cashiers, women who work at amber crombie and finch,aerostaple.
Posts: 3236 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I certainly can't argue with Tyler D. but, before I read his post, I was rather thinking of an athlete in Women's Track Events.
Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
girlyfootlvr
Elite Trooper
Member # 27325

Icon 1 posted      Profile for girlyfootlvr   Email girlyfootlvr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tyler D.:
in fact a homeless woman who has no profession at all may have the strongest odor after a long day of wandering the streets or begging for money.

i have found this to be the case with one woman who had the smelliest feet i ever smelled at all. she wore no socks and there was no telling how long she'd been in those same sneakers and had no washed her feet.

I wana know how you met this homeless woman, what took place, how it proceeded to that level, all the details...........very interested.

However, I think women in Restaurant business have smelliest feet.

i really think the strongest odor female feet come from this class of women who often do not have a profession at all other than being homeless, and doing whatever daily work is associated with homelessness.

Posts: 318 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Office or Mall workers do it for me.
Or even Tyler's description might work.

The female chef thing really doesn't appeal to me at all.

[Cool]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by girlyfootlvr:
I wana know how you met this homeless woman, what took place, how it proceeded to that level, all the details...........very interested.

Have met alot of different hot/"cream of the crop" homeless women, but I wrote many specific details about this particular "smelliest-of-feet" homeless woman and how i came to meet her in this post a while back.
Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
uksoleman
Board Regular
Member # 31463

Icon 1 posted      Profile for uksoleman   Email uksoleman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My gorgeous ex used to work a shift at a bar in knee high leather boots with just little white socks on underneath to prevent blisters and such.. They had a brilliant aroma and yes, she indulged me!
Posts: 37 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
garbage woman?

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i can say that doctors (in hospital settings that is) won't qualify.. why? the A/C is so strong in most clinical settings, you don't sweat all that much. same for many offices.

where the heat is... is where the sweat is. athletes... cooks...police officers walking the beat... homeless....those who wear attire requiring the same look everyday and don't alternate footwear.

whenever choice of footwear comes along.. and work entails being wheret here is airconditioning and the option to sit... sweat levels.. hence smell levels goes down accordingly.

at the end of the discussion.. hygiene will be the key player in determinning what the strength of the scent will be.. some atheletes are super meticulous about their hygiene... and they don't have the 'smell issues' of other atheletes. ( i know because i was once on a co-ed sports team..well.. we trained co-ed but competed seperately.. trust me.. these gals are very keen on being super squeaky clean)

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Today, I had to accompany my mom to the hair salon, as she is elderly, and cant negtoiate the flight of stairs.

A hot hairstylist, Kristie, who looks like Mandy Moore, was there today. I have seen Kristie wear flip flops with no socks in 20 degree weather before. As I was sitting in the waiting room, waiting for my mom today, Kristie kept doing a shoe dangle. She was barefoot, inside black shiny, closed toe patent leather shoes. I got a decent view of both the back of her sole, and her toes. OMG what I wouldn't have given to have smelled those bare feet, and what they smelled like, after being barefoot inside those closed toe shoes.

I know that Wu doesnt like when we push posts from a page or two back up. My apologies, Wu, and I promise I wont do so again, but I just wanted to post about the sight of Kristie's bare feet, and the possibilities of the smell, after she had been in those black patent leather shoes all day, OMG!

Mitch

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hell any job that requires you to have closed toe shoes on for more then 8 hours. But for arguments sake construction.
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cathymules
Loyal Member
Member # 15805

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cathymules   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i have a pair of ballet flats that i use to wear to the office everyday. the smell is so strong had to stop wearing them bet you boys would love to get a hold of these
Posts: 83 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
cathymules

[Jerkoff]

_fjb_

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10499 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links