Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Profession Where Feet Have The Strongest Odor After Work (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Profession Where Feet Have The Strongest Odor After Work
Maxmillion2
Elite Trooper
Member # 27350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Maxmillion2   Email Maxmillion2   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
But is a homeless woman and an atheltic womans odor a desirable one? does it have the same aroma as a woman who wears nylons and leather pumps?? whos toes curl to the soles, because of years of wearing tight shoes, and the sweat gets trapped in there? Hmmm??
Posts: 270 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sean the footman
Board Regular
Member # 9135

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sean the footman   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hooters waitress!
Posts: 11 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just thought of another profession where a woman might have strong smelling feet. Actress. Say one of those TV actresses who work 14 to 16 hour days on the set of their show. I happened to watch Grey's Anatomy tonight, and saw the likes of Katherine Heigl, Ellen Pompeo, Sandra Oh, and other cute girls. I would love to get a whiff of all of those girls feet, after they've removed their medical shoes and socks, following a long day of shooting on the set!

Mitch

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vice0999
Major Player
Member # 28268

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vice0999   Email vice0999   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by feet lover/chris:
a doctor would too.cashiers, women who work at amber crombie and finch,aerostaple.

this guys an idiot cant even spell...but id say a personal trainer or some athlete probly

--------------------
- FootSlave -

Posts: 150 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bootman
All Pro Poster
Member # 1280

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bootman   Email Bootman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My experience;

My baby's mom when she was pregnant with my daughter... We worked at a call center, and she rarely wore her shoes at work due to some swelling in the leg/foot area from preeclampsia << Bad spelling. At any rate, even in flip flops from the house to work, she'd come up with some of the greatest smelling feet ever.

My current girlfriend who is a waitress. Wears the same shoes everynight until she buys new ones, and if it's been a long night, MY GOD it's amazing. But if we're just out runnin around, she has a bout 2 other pair of sneakers plus flip flops that she usually alternates to so there's really not much a scent. Oh yeah, and even just about 3 to 4 hours waitressing a night she can still come up with some great smell. Get her after a full 8 hours or more, it's insanely awesome!

--------------------
I've got a fetish for sexy female feet. Everybody knows. I love it.

Posts: 675 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bootman
All Pro Poster
Member # 1280

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bootman   Email Bootman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by vice0999:
quote:
Originally posted by feet lover/chris:
a doctor would too.cashiers, women who work at amber crombie and finch,aerostaple.

this guys an idiot cant even spell...but id say a personal trainer or some athlete probly
Who the fuck are you, Webster? Really? Who gives a flyin shit if the man can spell, we're expressing opinion which you left none of. I understood what he said, what if he can't speak English that well? Perhaps he was drunk? Maybe he doesn't shop at those stores or give a fuck about how to spell the names anyway?

Get a life man, stop picking on people's ability to spell. You even knew what he was talking about.

--------------------

Posts: 675 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ejc8708
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31433

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ejc8708   Email ejc8708   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
strippers:D

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1869 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vice0999
Major Player
Member # 28268

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vice0999   Email vice0999   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lolol wow i need to get a life cuz i noticed an obvious spelling mistake, but yeah, ill go get a life sorry bootman your the fuckin man

--------------------
- FootSlave -

Posts: 150 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vice0999
Major Player
Member # 28268

you know what im just gonna apologize i dont want any trouble on this board i just wanna talk about feet...so i apologize to you feet lover chris and bootman

--------------------
- FootSlave -

Bootman
All Pro Poster
Member # 1280

There's a big difference in noting a spelling error, and calling the man an idiot for it. don't demean other people. And as far as spelling errors go, how 'bout your punctuation? Run on sentences with ellipses to connect a few?

I didn't mean to be a dick, or harsh about the matter, but man don't call a guy an idiot cause he misspelled some words.

--------------------

aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here, here, Bootman !! [Cheers]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10499 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footpimp2005
Major Player
Member # 27107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footpimp2005   Author's Homepage   Email footpimp2005   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd have to go with a waitress; a bank teller and factory worker. The type of shoe wear that would have the most aromatic smell, by far would be flats often worn with bare feet...
Posts: 113 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
likestinkyfeet
Board Regular
Member # 31209

Icon 1 posted      Profile for likestinkyfeet   Email likestinkyfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Office...hands down. I've worked in both admin and production and smelled female feet in both. Office wins. Nylons, old flip flops, old sandals, and tennis shoes abound, and the smell is fantastic around 5pm!
Posts: 16 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"and the smell is fantastic around 5pm!"
Comment by likestinkyfeet

No doubt !! [Jerkoff]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like the idea of teacher in closed shoes, no socks...
Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links