Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » My Goodness! Foot Fetish Makes CNN's HOME page right now! (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: My Goodness! Foot Fetish Makes CNN's HOME page right now!
vanderfeeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8733

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vanderfeeet   Email vanderfeeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by footjoyboy:
Someone recognized her and told her about the pics..

I don't think anyone "recognized" her, per se. The impression I get is that someone saw the name tag and name of the store, and decided to do a little "detective work".

--------------------
vf

Posts: 1188 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tyler D.:
quote:
Originally posted by Mommie Dearest:
I wonder how exactly she found her pictures on his site.

Here's a quote from the article:
"On Tuesday morning, Caicedo received an e-mail from someone in Canada who saw her photo on back40foot.com"

quote:
He didn't expose their faces...

The following pics of this particular fetish victim, Shannon Caicedo, are on his website:
[pic 1]
[pic 2]
[pic 3]

quote:
...nor did he whip his dick out on any of these women so I do not see where a crime is really committed.

From what I'm told in other foot fetish posts i've read about him in the past, this same photographer has a video of himself making the most embarrassing perverted sounding moans while he gets himself off when one woman puts her feet all up in his face. They described his sound as so desperate and pathetic that I just wanted to see the clip myself to see how bad it was. I never saw it though, but have heard reference to these clips of his on more than one occasion in foot fetish mesg boards across the net.

Okay guys - I got it!! LOL

But stillllll .... I am trying to make argument for the guy with the fetish here I guess in a way.

Okay - so "someone" saw her name in some pics and did "detective" work to find her and EMAIL her ... seems as if someone she possibly knew sent her the email. Sounds like she knows a few foot guys/gals [Wink]
My point is - she was naive!

--------------------
"Though she be but little, she is fierce!" ~ William Shakespeare

-
http://instagram.com/som3thingwick3d/

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Vanderfeet:
I don't think anyone "recognized" her, per se. The impression I get is that someone saw the name tag and name of the store, and decided to do a little "detective work".

Yeah, i think it was probably a snitch. In fact, & ironically enough, probably one of the same guys who frequents his site and goes on there to masterbate to these very pics, who's means they detest, LOL!

Fetishists are a loyal bunch when it comes to coming back and wacking it, but contradict their morals for a bit and you'll have their rage later! Little does the snitch realize that he probably shot himself in the foot tho LOL

[ November 26, 2008, 02:45 PM: Message edited by: Tyler D. ]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tyler D.:
Yeah, i think it was probably a snitch. In fact, & ironically enough, probably one of the same guys who frequents his site and goes on there to masterbate to these very pics, who's means they detest.

Exactly!! [Nana]

--------------------

-

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vanderfeeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8733

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vanderfeeet   Email vanderfeeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
But stillllll .... I am trying to make argument for the guy with the fetish here I guess in a way.

My point is - she was naive!

Incredibly naive! No scam (and she was certainly scammed) would exist without naivety, which is not in short supply in the general populace. However, I think it's a mistake, no matter how tempting, to blame her. Us kinky-types tend to forget that kink is often the farthest thing from most people's minds. And judging from the guy's site, and his apparent success rate, he's quite simply very good at what he does. He has it down to a system. He is, in effect, a con man. Yes, it's obvious she should have used more scrutiny. But when did we start blaming the victims of con men?

--------------------
vf

Posts: 1188 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
O.K., O.K., probably a snitch.
Her pics. are still up on the site, and I must say that they look damned well sniffable.

[Big Grin]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The guy did and does wrong, but, in all honesty, I'd like to thank him for the effort.
He gets a lot of all day in shoes feet- just the way I like them. [Mmm]
Sorry if that offends anyone.

[Big Grin]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
timothy99
Major Player
Member # 28289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for timothy99     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know it is wrong but I like him. He does what I can only dream of doing. I give him credit.
Posts: 235 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Crazy story. I remember the guys websites.
They were actually hosted by BHE...who also host Wu`s website and this lovely forum.
Hope it doesn`t mean any trouble for them.
He seems to have taken the website down.

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vanderfeeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8733

quote:
Originally posted by Hal:
Crazy story. I remember the guys websites.
They were actually hosted by BHE...who also host Wu`s website and this lovely forum.
Hope it doesn`t mean any trouble for them.
He seems to have taken the website down.

The website still exists. The URL in the news story was wrong. Try adding "the" to the beginning of it.

I agree with you...I really hope this development doesn't affect BHE/Wu's in any way. He does appear to have removed the photos.

--------------------
vf

Crazy4Soles
Board Regular
Member # 27641

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Crazy4Soles   Author's Homepage   Email Crazy4Soles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have to say something...In light of what just happened...weather the female was naive or not, and weather the guy conned her or not is kinda imaterial in my mind...Personaly when you agree to have a picture taken for what ever reason outside of personal use, you need to be able to except the ramifications of that picture, unles of course it degrades my character in an un-moral way...feet are not immoral of thinking...it is a part of a human body that men and women enjoy.

--------------------
Soles Are The Best

Posts: 49 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

quote:
But when did we start blaming the victims of con men?

My opinion was not meant as "blame" but rather questioning someone's own personal accountablility and choice-making skills.
[Big Grin]

--------------------

-

Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow i can't believe somebody actually wanted to put that woman on their website

it's like the only thing required to model your feet is being alive

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2spy
Football Guru
Member # 1528

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2spy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
look at the site now....it's gone.... back40foot.com ... [Laugh]
Posts: 1366 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vanderfeeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8733

quote:
quote:
But when did we start blaming the victims of con men?

My opinion was not meant as "blame" but rather questioning someone's own personal accountablility and choice-making skills.
[Big Grin]

Well in that case, I totally agree - the woman's a dunce.

--------------------
vf

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links