Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » My Goodness! Foot Fetish Makes CNN's HOME page right now! (Page 5)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: My Goodness! Foot Fetish Makes CNN's HOME page right now!
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by aka.footjoyboy:
Maybe I'm wrong, but I think her pics. are still up.
Isn't she Marta? Well anyway, Marta is who I was talking about.

_fjb_ [Hump]

I also obviously made this mistake as well. [Cry] Sorry about that.

From the CNN page this article looks like this:

http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa273/MommiesFeet/mistake.jpg

The red arrow is pointing to "Marta". CNN had her photos on display and I was confused - thinking THOSE were the actual photographs in question.

I highlighted in yellow where it states that "someone" in Canada emailed her. How did "someone" magically have her email?

[ November 27, 2008, 06:09 PM: Message edited by: Mommie Dearest ]

--------------------
"Though she be but little, she is fierce!" ~ William Shakespeare

-
http://instagram.com/som3thingwick3d/

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vanderfeeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8733

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vanderfeeet   Email vanderfeeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mommie Dearest:
I also obviously made this mistake as well. [Cry] Sorry about that.
From the CNN page this article looks like this:
http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa273/MommiesFeet/mistake.jpg
The red arrow is pointing to "Marta". CNN had her photos on display and I was confused - thinking THOSE were the actual photographs in question.
I highlighted in yellow where it states that "someone" in Canada emailed her. How did "someone" magically have her email?

Yeah. The news site's use of "Marta"'s pic was a little misleading and, IMO, kind of funny, as they are likely submitting some other duped woman's feet to an even greater level of exposure than they would received in the first place. [Laugh]

As for the email contact, my theory is this:

1. Dude sees name tag in photo.

2. Perhaps initially out of only a random curiosity, dude Googles "shannon "futon store"".

3. Dude sees dozens of results (and, really, any number of these results could feasibly contain her email address -- she's the owner of the store, and it looks like she's been actively promoting it around the web).

4. Dude possibly clicks on the YouTube clip that comes up in the Google results ( a commercial for her store - starring Shannon! ).

5. Dude then possibly follows the link in the clip's info description ( here ).

6. This page appears to contain an email address for the store...

No magic necessary, just a demented individual with way too much time on his hands.

That's one possible way he got the email address. It could also be on any number of the other Google results that pop up. Who knows. It's not as though she's been living in a cave! [Smile]

Edit: www.thefutonstores.com also has a Contact Us field.

[ November 27, 2008, 11:30 PM: Message edited by: Vanderfeet ]

--------------------
vf

Posts: 1188 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Fate111:
I do find it interesting that this woman discovered that she was on this guy's website via a "friend from Canada" she supposedly knows.

I don't think the article specified that she knows the person who emailed her nor that it was a friend of hers who did the emailing.

Here's a quote from the article:
"On Tuesday morning, Caicedo received an e-mail from someone in Canada who saw her photo on back40foot.com"

Coulda been any stranger for all we know.

Quite possible that it could've been some foot wack-off snitch who went to the guys website to wack it but then decided to do some googling on the woman in order to inform her. I suspect it would be a sleuth out of Canada to.

Heck, all it takes is reading her name tag and throwing that into google along with the store name LOL. Take a few pieces of learned info and search a few additional depths and it's not that hard to find a way to contact someone.

May or may not be a friend of hers as far as I can tell.

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MC Nolan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20527

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MC Nolan   Email MC Nolan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mikey P:
quote:
Originally posted by MC Nolan:

Anyways she may get famous from all of this...remember Vanessa Williams and Madonna's stuff flack for posing nude in the 80s? Look at where they're at now!

the difference is these women look good and have some talent [Wink]
Still but you never know where this could take someone. Especially someone that keeps their head.

--------------------
Matt C. Nolan

Posts: 1357 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:

Anyways she may get famous from all of this...remember Vanessa Williams and Madonna's stuff flack for posing nude in the 80s? Look at where they're at now!

the difference is these women look good and have some talent [Wink]
Still but you never know where this could take someone. Especially someone that keeps their head.
this is a minor story, if it wasn't for this forum i would know nothing about it

she is going nowhere

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
she is going nowhere

oh c'mon, she owns her own futon store. in fact she owns two of them if ya research her a little on google LOL

--------------------

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ejc8708
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31433

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ejc8708   Email ejc8708   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
damn that guy is just giving us a bad name

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1869 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"damn that guy is just giving us a bad name"
Comment by ejc8708

Yeah, but I must give him an 'A' for effort.

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is perhaps the funniest story we have talked about on Wus.

What amazes me is that there were hundereds of women whose pictures he posted on his sites, and yet none of them are coming forawrd to report the same complaint. Either they don't care that their pictures were posted on a foot fetish site or they are just completely unaware of what's happening.

I already posted a clip confirming that it was the same guy when the lady in that clip told her friends that he was doing research on reflexology. I saw another clip on youtube where the lady asked him if the clip was going to be posted on the internet. He said no. After that, she told him that if she ever found out it was on the internet she would come looking for him. She was not joking around.

How is it that CNN reports this story and it gets to non of the other ladies? Do these other girls not have cable?

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

quote:
Originally posted by National:
or they are just completely unaware of what's happening.

i think that's the reason.

quote:
the lady asked him if the clip was going to be posted on the internet. He said no. After that, she told him that if she ever found out it was on the internet she would come looking for him. She was not joking around.

if u can find the link to this clip Please Oh PLEASE post it [Big Grin]

quote:
How is it that CNN reports this story and it gets to non of the other ladies? Do these other girls not have cable?

i doubt they troll CNN.com's front page every ten to thirty minutes. i think that's how quickly the link slipped off it's front page

--------------------

-Tyler D.

Jonascuomo
Elite Trooper
Member # 20905

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jonascuomo   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ya know its people like this that give us regular foot guys a bad name....That shit is creepy dude what is wrong with you!

--------------------
**on the first day, God created feet..and it was good**

Posts: 315 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
likestinkyfeet
Board Regular
Member # 31209

Icon 1 posted      Profile for likestinkyfeet   Email likestinkyfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This guy is a prime reason why most of us who are honest and respectful, can feel uncomfortable telling a woman that we're into feet. For fear they might think we're "too weird", etc. For crying out loud, there's nothing wrong with having a foot fetish. I have a webpage and I ask potential models upfront, no creepiness, no deceit. Also, if this retard had any sense, he'd know that if he was upfront, maybe some of the ladies might like being on a foot site, or at least think its cute, or fun. He makes it creepy and sinister. What a tool. This guy should stop just out of principle but I think its clear he has none. For the ladies on here, he's not the majority. Most of us (at least I do) respect you and will always conduct ourselves in appropriate and honest manners. However, if somebody like this comes up off the street, ask to see their previous work, website(s), etc., something identifiable with that person, to see if its something you want to do. If the person wont provide that info, he/she has other intentions than what they're advertising in most cases I'd bet. Sorry I wrote so much, but this type of thing wrecks it for all the good guys and just plain pisses me off.
Keep it real, for real.

Posts: 16 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
goofballa
Major Player
Member # 3167

Icon 1 posted      Profile for goofballa   Author's Homepage   Email goofballa   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tyler D does a bootleg and posts the photos and he is a hero, meanwhile a guy takes one for the team and he is an outcast. See ya in church.

--------------------
Tracy dunivan

Posts: 135 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red Neptune   Author's Homepage   Email Red Neptune   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by goofballa:
Tyler D does a bootleg and posts the photos and he is a hero, meanwhile a guy takes one for the team and he is an outcast. See ya in church.

1. Nice work bumping an old thread to attack another member.

2. It's not taking one for the team when he deceived her into posing for him. He should have just been honest, and if she said no, then he should have just left it at that. But of course, rubbing one out is more important to you than the feelings of a woman who was tricked.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1717 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links