Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Louisville, KY (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Louisville, KY
AJcantsay
Board Regular
Member # 33029

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AJcantsay   Email AJcantsay   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi, I'm a female in Louisville ky visiting for the next week. I would really like to find someone to rub my feet. I have a friend that use to do it for me but he says he has homework so he told me about this site and I'm going to give it a try. I am not looking for sex, just someone to rub on my feet. I have a picture of one of my feet but it's really crappy because it was taken with a webcam but I can show it to anyone who wants to see.

Also, sorry if I posted this in the wrong area.

Posts: 10 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
extremlystupid
Board Regular
Member # 18833

Icon 1 posted      Profile for extremlystupid   Email extremlystupid   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
u can send it to me
Posts: 47 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AJcantsay
Board Regular
Member # 33029

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AJcantsay   Email AJcantsay   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm not really good with these forums. I uploaded it as my picture and advatar but it's not coming up?
Posts: 10 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
extremlystupid
Board Regular
Member # 18833

Icon 1 posted      Profile for extremlystupid   Email extremlystupid   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
how old are you?
Posts: 47 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Give this a try; just walk up to the first guy (and maybe a few of the girls) that you see on the street and say, "Hey, will you rub my feet".
Just see if that doesn't work.

_fjb_ [Fingers Crossed]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AJcantsay
Board Regular
Member # 33029

I'm 22 and I am not brave enough to do that. I'd be too embarassed.
vice0999
Major Player
Member # 28268

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vice0999   Email vice0999   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
drive a few hours up to pittsburgh and we can arrange something

--------------------
- FootSlave -

Posts: 150 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
voeterb
Loyal Member
Member # 30653

Icon 1 posted      Profile for voeterb   Email voeterb   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wait... did I read that right?

He doesn't rub your feet because he has "homework"??

Sorry.. but that just doesn't make sense to me...

what a lame excuse.

Sounds like his homework takes all day and night.. without stop.

BTW... just click on her name and you'll see her picture in her profile.

I don't know why it doesn't show as your avatar. I have the same problem...

--------------------
I look like a monkey.. and definitely smell like one too!!

Posts: 50 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
archadmirer
Elite Trooper
Member # 3142

Icon 1 posted      Profile for archadmirer   Email archadmirer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Man, why don't women like this visit Iowa City? [Wink]
Posts: 484 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AJcantsay
Board Regular
Member # 33029

No offense but I think I would do that ask someone on the street thing before I'd drive more then an hour out side of Louisville.

And yeah homework excuses are lame.. I even offered to paint my toes for him...

voeterb
Loyal Member
Member # 30653

Icon 1 posted      Profile for voeterb   Email voeterb   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by AJcantsay:
No offense but I think I would do that ask someone on the street thing before I'd drive more then an hour out side of Louisville.

And yeah homework excuses are lame.. I even offered to paint my toes for him...

Yeah... that really was lame.

And then after offering to paint your toes for him. That is equivalent to receiving a rose from someone to a non foot fetish guy.

Everytime a girl offers to paint her toes for me.. I find tha a very sweet and powerful gift.

too bad.

I'm sorry dudette!!

but I bet you'll find 3 bilion guys here that would give their left nut to be at your feet. Just keep looking!

--------------------
I look like a monkey.. and definitely smell like one too!!

Posts: 50 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AJcantsay
Board Regular
Member # 33029

Well I haven't gotten any replies from guys in Louisville and my time is running out. I'm only here visiting and will have to go back to where I live on the 9th and I can't do this stuff when I go home.
toelicker91
Elite Trooper
Member # 7658

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toelicker91   Email toelicker91   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
if I were in Louisville I would be all over your feet hon. They look gorgeous. What size feet do you have?
Posts: 331 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AJcantsay
Board Regular
Member # 33029

My flip flip size is 7, tennis shoes are an 8 to 8 1/2. Do you guys have any suggests for a way to get this done quicker?
charlie8086
Board Regular
Member # 4216

Icon 1 posted      Profile for charlie8086   Email charlie8086   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I do live in the Ville and I would love to hook up with you. It just sounds a little to good to be true.
Posts: 17 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links