Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Louisville, KY (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Louisville, KY
AJcantsay
Board Regular
Member # 33029

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AJcantsay   Email AJcantsay   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I guess it could be too good to be true when my feet are one of my best physical features. I really don't like the way I look but I like my feet. And I like when others like my feet [Wink]
Posts: 10 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
charlie8086
Board Regular
Member # 4216

Icon 14 posted      Profile for charlie8086   Email charlie8086   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well today is your lucky day because I am a big fan of the foot
Posts: 17 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Try this:

http://louisville.craigslist.org/search/ppp?query=foot+fetish&minAsk=min&maxAsk=max

GQguy

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
funny how every member with less than 10 posts pops up when a "female" wants to meet somebody here

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2nd. To God In Power
Hall Of Famer
Member # 23391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2nd. To God In Power   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Something is reeeally fishy here.

--------------------
I'm 2nd. to God's power. I'm the semi-supreme being!

www.Facebook.com/AboveOmnipotence

Posts: 1315 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AJcantsay
Board Regular
Member # 33029

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AJcantsay   Email AJcantsay   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wait.. Are you guys saying I'm not a girl? If that's the case yahoo message me and I will let you see my webcam or voice chat with you. And if you aren't in Louisville and can't meet anyways then why are you concerned?
Posts: 10 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bootman
All Pro Poster
Member # 1280

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bootman   Email Bootman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by 2nd. To God In Power:

I can't agree more 2nd to god. Here's why...

quote:
Originally posted by AJcantsay:
Hi, I'm a female in Louisville ky visiting for the next week. I would really like to find someone to rub my feet. I have a friend that use to do it for me but he says he has homework so he told me about this site and I'm going to give it a try. I am not looking for sex, just someone to rub on my feet. I have a picture of one of my feet but it's really crappy because it was taken with a webcam but I can show it to anyone who wants to see.

Also, sorry if I posted this in the wrong area.

Boyfriend is too busy doing homework to rub my feet, so he told me about this site and to give it a try...

Nobody without a footfetish is coming by our site otherwise to make fun of us, and in a benefit of the doubt perhaps he's got a friend who's into that sort of thing and maybe that's how he knows of wu's.

Otherwise, you'd best be right something seems a lil odd to me.

sorry if it's not and i'm incorrect in it, but i agree with you 2nd to god.

--------------------
I've got a fetish for sexy female feet. Everybody knows. I love it.

Posts: 675 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AJcantsay
Board Regular
Member # 33029

I never said he was my boyfriend. He is an old friend with benefits. And it's not just homework, he is studying for his finals. He has a foot fetish and that is how he knows of this site. I like my own feet but I can't say feet are one of my fetishes. I would never make fun of someone for their fetish because I would not want someone to make fun of me for mine.

As I said before, there is no way for me to prove that I am a girl unless you guys want to voice chat or see my webcam (no I'm not going to charge you $2 a minute). I think it's sort of messed up how this whole site is about wanting to do things to girls feet and when given the chance you get paranoid and put her down for it.

voeterb
Loyal Member
Member # 30653

Icon 1 posted      Profile for voeterb   Email voeterb   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
AJcantsay...

You are not obligated to explain yourself to anyone! If they don't believe you are a girl.. the hell with them.

The ones that do believe you will have to take a risk if there is no proof that you are indeed a girl. It is up to them.

I am tired to see every post turn into a ground for insult and rudeness.

She never said that he was her boyfriend.. I alo noticed that.

There are almost no females here.. and the few that are there are generalized against because it happened before that some guy lied about their sex or motives.

Retarded to now be so rude to any female now when things do not make a bit of sense (keyword) to YOU!

Again.. she never said he was her boyfriend.

sheesh!!

AJ.. I suggest just ignore unfriendly posts.. don't even bother replying to them. There is a better and more polite way to ask to clear up something if something doesn't make sense to you.

And let me guess.. now I will be the target for insults because I defended her.. am I correct?

Word of advice.. the best thing you can do is just offer an appology .. as wheather she is a guy, girl an apple tree or a chocolate covered cricket.. you wrongly assumed the guy to be her boyfriend which just leads to missunderstandings.

Its posts like those that ruin these forums.

--------------------
I look like a monkey.. and definitely smell like one too!!

Posts: 50 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bootman
All Pro Poster
Member # 1280

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bootman   Email Bootman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Guess i did read that wrong. My apologies! [Smile]

--------------------

Posts: 675 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
voeterb
Loyal Member
Member # 30653

Icon 1 posted      Profile for voeterb   Email voeterb   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Boot man, I have the greatest respect for you. I also wanted to appologize to you for what I have said bro!

My next girlfriend I get... you'll get the first footjob !!

How's that!! [Tongue]

You rock man!

--------------------
I look like a monkey.. and definitely smell like one too!!

Posts: 50 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pacfootluver
Elite Trooper
Member # 9180

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pacfootluver   Author's Homepage   Email pacfootluver   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mikey P:
funny how every member with less than 10 posts pops up when a "female" wants to meet somebody here

Not only are you right but these kindn of posts are always so ridiculous to begin with. Does anyone whos ever known a real "female" EVER met one in reality who'd go online asking for some stranger, etc.? Sorry but girls arent wired that way. Any real "female" knows where to go, how to go about it and find a real guy in any town. And why the time limit? This guys living in a complete fantasy land thinking anybody'd believe this.

quote:
Originally posted by 2nd. To God In Power:

Amen to that. Kinda like the "girls" who post unmatching fantom feet in the pics section saying "what would you do to me" & the pics dont even match. Then take the photos out when someone catches on & lashes out. And whoever this "guy" is who cant "rub her feet" cause of homework. Right! Yeahhh.
Posts: 332 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AJcantsay
Board Regular
Member # 33029

Ok I wrote a bunch of people on this site's name on my foot and took a pic. I'm going to upload it to the site. This proves that my picture on my page is MY foot.

I don't want to waste my time trying to prove myself. I just want someone to man up and rub my feet! I can't help it I like when guys touch me. Honestly I'd rather this be a back fetish site because I beyond LOVE having my back rubbed but any rubbing is good to me.

And there is a time limit because I do not live in Louisville for like the third time. I am JUST VISITING.

Bootman
All Pro Poster
Member # 1280

quote:
Originally posted by voeterb:
Boot man, I have the greatest respect for you. I also wanted to appologize to you for what I have said bro!

My next girlfriend I get... you'll get the first footjob !!

How's that!! [Tongue]

You rock man!

Voeterb, no need to apologize to me, that wasn't directed at just myself, asides from the me misreading and taking the boyfriend thing out of context or, rather adding boy to the friend as it was stated. I usually read rather quickly, sometimes i put things in that weren't there as well as miss things...

What you said actually made pretty great sense to me, and i've been thinking the same. Nobody needs prove themselves here, and as you put it, there's been some great anxiety about the boards. But we all get our feathers ruffled when somebody new shoes up offering something everybody dies to hear comin from a female.

Thanks for the respect, i appreciate it. Lol let me know when that new girl comes around i'll bring the baby oil [Wink]

--------------------

2nd. To God In Power
Hall Of Famer
Member # 23391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2nd. To God In Power   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
AJcantsay, there's really only 1 thing to do, post a pic of your face & feet, or your existence never happened. lol

--------------------
I'm 2nd. to God's power. I'm the semi-supreme being!

www.Facebook.com/AboveOmnipotence

Posts: 1315 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links