Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Doomed??? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Doomed???
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Are we always doomed to look for the perfect foot? We've (I) seen thousands of foot pics...yet I still look for more.

When I was young and virginal, it made sense. Now that i'm older and have had many partners both sexually and foot fetish wise..why am I still looking for that holy grail?
Will I ever find that perfect foot?

I've dated/hooked up with women with excellent feet yet i'm still tempted to see what's new in the contribution section.

There's no denying it...pretty feet are my love, desire and obsession.......

GQguy
Anyone feel me on this?

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
archadmirer
Elite Trooper
Member # 3142

Icon 1 posted      Profile for archadmirer   Email archadmirer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Too much is never enough... the only reason life persists!
Posts: 484 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They say records are made to be broken. No matter how grand, poetic, and artisitc her feet look, there will always be another lady who's in the making of posessing what your definition is of the perfect foot.

These feet appearances will occur few and far between. The vast majority of your time will be wasted looking and obversving feet that are just average. The best ones are the exotic creatures. That's why they're rare. You will come across a lot, but only a few make the Hall of Fame.

When you do come across the feet that draws your fascination, its mysterious aura will draw you to it. After you had your fix, you seek more.

We are always in the fix for something stronger, more potent that will drive our addiction into a more defined level.

I came across my definition of the perfect foot. The lady who bore posession to it was an adventurous person. The feet lived up to the fun times. I think it will be a while before I find something better. If I knew I wouldn't find better, I will have no reason, no incentive to hold my fetish as dear as I once did.

Will you ever find the feet that you will lose your heart to? I am quite certain you will. I could be biased in that answer because like yourself, I, too, take prestige pride in my appearance that can be associated with GQ Status, and the women see me thinking they just seen a fashion show. In that sence, I hope for the best for you.

When you find it, don't lose sight of it. But after a while, it will show its wear and tear and you will, once again, be on the prowl for the next girl who will break the previous girl's record for the perfect foot.

--National

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
imation_pc
All Pro Poster
Member # 1480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for imation_pc     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I dont know if there is a such thing as a "perfect" pair. I mean, there are some that are just AMAZING. Take for example, 2 models that I think have PERFECT feet are Britney and Lexi. Both to me seem to be just perfect, but they are both totally different. How can that be? If they are both perfect yet completely different. I think its all preference really. I know what you mean, I think... You're asking if we will ever get our fill once we find that "perfect" set?
Posts: 523 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arch_Analyst
Elite Trooper
Member # 28756

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arch_Analyst     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You're not unique in feeling the way you do. It actually sounds like your pondering is in line with most guys.

Feet are like anything else men desire sexually. Take pussy for example. Are you/men ever going to stop wondering what new pussy is like. Probably not. Feet are the same to me.

The real question you need to ask yourself is are you going to settle (i.e get married) or are you going to keep playing the new pussy/feet game. I doubt you'll find the holy grail, and if you did, it would more than likely get old (and not so holy). You would more than likely continue your search at a later date.

Bottom line, I suspect, whether they admit it or not, those who settle and those who are lifetime players still look around and wonder about new feet/pussy until they die.

Posts: 460 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LordLucan
The King Of Feet
Member # 2130

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LordLucan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have seen my 'perfect pair of feet'. Twas around 7 years ago and I still think of them often.

--------------------
International Celebrity Feet

Posts: 11886 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arch_Analyst
Elite Trooper
Member # 28756

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arch_Analyst     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lord Lucan, you mean to tell me that one pair from 7 years ago was that great.

In the end, they are feet. They inherently look the similar to others in the same caliber. I've seen hundreds of "perfect" pair. Whenever I see one that makes my draw drop, another pair of draw droppers is right around the corner.

I just don't buy into that one-itis crap. When guys feel so strongly about a women's body, it's more than likely a function of something intangible related to the woman, as opposed to her really being some kind of a one in billion physical masterpiece.

Posts: 460 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ozboy
Elite Trooper
Member # 518

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ozboy   Email ozboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
An excellent point GQ. I often feel and wonder the same thing. I think somewhere down the line we need to set the standard and call it quits once that standard has been met. Otherwise it'll never end and we'll always be looking and will never settle down with the appropriate partner...
Posts: 461 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There really aren't any "perfect" pairs of feet. Surely, there are some that come awfully close. They will never become perfect - or nearly so - only after you get to know the woman attached to them.
Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
doomed? are you kidding? the search for a perfect foot is a blessing! seriously, think about it. once you found those feet, even if you 'get' them, what do you do for the rest of your life? you've hit your peak and its all downhill from there.

for me though, i have found my perfect feet, but a huge part of that is what they are connected to too [Wink]

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ffan
All Pro Poster
Member # 32113

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ffan   Email ffan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
To me the perfect foot is the one I'm playing with at the time. I think it looks good or I wouldn't have been sucking on it at all. I once read an interview where a foot model stated her favorite toe was the second toe on her left foot. I asked that question here in the forum. Someone replyed their favorite toe was the one in their mouth at the time.To me this deserves the same answer.
Posts: 779 | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LordLucan
The King Of Feet
Member # 2130

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LordLucan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by High_Arch_Analyst:
Lord Lucan, you mean to tell me that one pair from 7 years ago was that great.

In the end, they are feet. They inherently look the similar to others in the same caliber. I've seen hundreds of "perfect" pair. Whenever I see one that makes my draw drop, another pair of draw droppers is right around the corner.

I just don't buy into that one-itis crap. When guys feel so strongly about a women's body, it's more than likely a function of something intangible related to the woman, as opposed to her really being some kind of a one in billion physical masterpiece.

Feel free to disregard my opinion, but to me, both she and her feet were the epitome of physical perfection and I shall always hold a special place for her no matter your thoughts on the subject.

--------------------
International Celebrity Feet

Posts: 11886 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hmmmm..very interesting opinions across the board.

Follow up question.
Are we doomed to keep surfing for the perfect foot on the net too?

Those that have "found" the perfect foot...why do you continue your search? I would assume it's like trying to reach that first drug high everytime thereafter. But when will it stop?

GQguy

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Artist   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Artist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have also seen my perfect pair of feet, but that doesn't mean I don't appreciate all of the other pretty *peds** out there.

*Curiously, I hated the word peds until reading and hearing Goddess Karen use it. Now i'm okay with it.*

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Posts: 1779 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
it is what it is.

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links