Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Doomed??? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Doomed???
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Personally, the thought of looking for the "perfect feet" has never entered my mind. The way I look at it is why should I have that mentality? There are so many lovely women with great looking feet out there to look at and enjoy! I find it better just to take it all in and appreciate every single women's feet whom I see on this forum or in my dealings in real life, either observing or otherwise. While I do agree there are some women who have better looking feet than others, I don't go looking for that "perfect pair". I think there would be too much that would go unnoticed along the way if I had that mentality.

--------------------
"I like feet... A lot!"

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think that I need to amend my earlier response because, with some further consideration, I realize that I have encountered a number of perfect feet.

I suppose that I should have said that I don't think that there is an objective measure of "perfect feet". Lord Lucan says that he found his perfect feet and I'm in no position to disagree - if I was to see them, I still couldn't disagree. They are the perfect feet for him.

For me, the perfect feet belonged to women whom I adored; their feet aroused me and the women used them (or let me use their feet) to get me off.

That's all the perfection that I need.

Beauty is still in the eye of the beholder.

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MC Nolan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20527

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MC Nolan   Email MC Nolan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by GQguy:
Are we always doomed to look for the perfect foot? We've (I) seen thousands of foot pics...yet I still look for more.

When I was young and virginal, it made sense. Now that i'm older and have had many partners both sexually and foot fetish wise..why am I still looking for that holy grail?
Will I ever find that perfect foot?

I've dated/hooked up with women with excellent feet yet i'm still tempted to see what's new in the contribution section.

There's no denying it...pretty feet are my love, desire and obsession.......

GQguy
Anyone feel me on this?

I guess it's human nature to have it all and still want more. [Confused]

--------------------
Matt C. Nolan

Posts: 1357 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeadGoon
All Pro Poster
Member # 24278

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeadGoon   Email DeadGoon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Call me crazy but I've lost interest in "perfect" feet. When it comes to women I always like something DIFFERENT than "perfect".
Uniqueness is something that seems to do it for me. I'm not talking about ugly messed up looking feet or anything. But something subtle that stands out from the crowd.

Funny thing though. But sometimes if I develop feelings for a girl, her feet appear nicer than when I wasn't interested. So I guess it's all relative.

And maybe oneitis is a good solution for constantly searching for the perfect foot! [Tongue]

Posts: 962 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by GQguy:
Are we always doomed to look for the perfect foot?

yes and no. i think we all seek improvement which is great, but i think what we mostly seek is greater variety of excellent feet.

men just want to spread their seed far and wide. now while foot fetishists may not be spreading seed in the exact same sense as that saying was intended, you can pretty much apply it to our desire to LSSF as many hot feet as we can get our noses, tongues, and sea cucumbers on.

while perfect feet might be nice, I think we as horny men, simply want to seek increasingly more succulent action as opposed to perfection, persay.

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toeringguy
All Pro Poster
Member # 32356

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toeringguy   Email toeringguy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i've seen some that i thought were perfect, but i still get excited seeing new ones all the time, because all feet are different, i just love loving feet, thats what makes our obsession so great we see feet all the time but only we know they're turning us on, i don't know if i said that right but you know what i mean.
Posts: 732 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeadGoon
All Pro Poster
Member # 24278

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeadGoon   Email DeadGoon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Speaking of doomed. Why the fuck isn't sexual repression a good option?

Isn't there simply an easy way out?

Posts: 962 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links