Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Who's wives/girlfriends, lovers or flings like the foot stuff? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Who's wives/girlfriends, lovers or flings like the foot stuff?
toesukr22B
Major Player
Member # 6298

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toesukr22B   Email toesukr22B   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Since we are on the topic as spoken about in the other post, lets do a little reversal and ask which one of your wifes, girlfriends, lovers or even a fling that you have been with absolutely love the foot stuff and did not just do it to turn you on or keep you happy?

One of my exs, before i even told her i liked feet said she loved having her toes sucked and nothing turns her on more.

I also sucked a flings toes, on the first night i met her and she said it made her sooooo wet, she loved it

Posts: 123 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
den2
Elite Trooper
Member # 20517

Icon 1 posted      Profile for den2   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My wife lets me do anything to her little feet, the only thing she's weird about is taking pictures unfortunatly.
Posts: 372 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My wife is ok. She gets a bit sick of it sometimes. But perks up when i buy her toe rings and stuff. She doesnt mind me taking pics, but even after 10 years together, still a bit bewildered by the attention. She is quite surprised at how many people dig feet. I'm dying to get her to pose with our friend Heather, but they both wont do it.

Yet!

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ThisisMe373
Major Player
Member # 2340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ThisisMe373   Email ThisisMe373   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hate girls who find it weird

--------------------
I want you to sit on my chest, and then rest you lusciuos Soles on my face

Posts: 245 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
actually my ex-wife and my wife both told me they liked their toes sucked before i ever said anything and that actually was what made me open up to them. in both cases, the revelations were very early in the relationship. my wife loves the whole foot play thing. just this last weekend, she had me on my back and was going down on me and moved herself so she could put her feet all over my face and stick her toes in my mouth as she gave me oral.. all without me saying a word!

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lovely_Laura
Loyal Member
Member # 28659

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lovely_Laura   Email Lovely_Laura   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow... your wife is very inventive. I think we could all maybe take a leaf out of her book ... [Wink]
Posts: 56 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Craigyboy and Dan2, it sounds like toesuckr22B asked who's wives actually enjoy it, not whether they are okay with us doing stuff to keep us happy, you both seem to be in the opposite of what toesuckr22B was asking.

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sooooooooooooooooooooooorry.

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vanderfeeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8733

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vanderfeeet   Email vanderfeeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A&F, it's called a "discussion board" not a "stick to the fucking script board". [Tongue]

--------------------
vf

Posts: 1188 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dave888
Hall Of Famer
Member # 13797

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dave888   Email Dave888   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my woman Audry goes far beyond the norm to satisfy my foot desires and really gets into it...she says she loves doing what she does. im so lucky.
Posts: 1130 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by toesukr22B:
Since we are on the topic as spoken about in the other post, lets do a little reversal and ask which one of your wifes, girlfriends, lovers or even a fling that you have been with absolutely love the foot stuff and did not just do it to turn you on or keep you happy?

One of my exs, before i even told her i liked feet said she loved having her toes sucked and nothing turns her on more.

I also sucked a flings toes, on the first night i met her and she said it made her sooooo wet, she loved it

"Sticking to the script" (Ha, ha!), I've had experiences with some women who loved having their toes sucked and have considered it a turn on for them. A few of these women didn't realize it would turn them on until they experienced it with me. One woman in particular absolutely loved it and admitted to getting off when having her toes sucked. Needless to say, she was a lot of fun to play with. [Evil Grin]

--------------------
"I like feet... A lot!"

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feet lover/chris
The Legend
Member # 2048

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feet lover/chris   Author's Homepage   Email feet lover/chris   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my ex wife thought it was disgusting but let me do it anyways.
Posts: 3236 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feet uk
BANNED
Member # 31200

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feet uk   Email feet uk       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi my wife lets me do anything to her feet and we have a week session with my feet in her face and hers in mine during a session

--------------------
Feet uk

Posts: 13 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLover4Real
BANNED
Member # 32359

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLover4Real   Email FootLover4Real       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My daughter's mom LOVED IT when I'd lick her soles or suck her toes. She'd also take the initiative to give me footjobs.

Aside from her precious few of the women I've had seemed to truly dig it as much as I do.

--------------------
FootLover4Real

Posts: 37 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bad02080
Board Regular
Member # 22150

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bad02080   Email bad02080   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Introduced a fling to the world of foot fetish a few years back. She was 12 years older than me and knew what she wanted in bed.....but the first time I licked her soles and sucked her toed during intercourse, she was hooked. Her husband never did it to her.....lucky me. She would always enjoy some foot foreplay and get extremely wet and horny. She could also give some awesome footjobs.....the best one being while I was driving.
Posts: 38 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links