Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Who's wives/girlfriends, lovers or flings like the foot stuff? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Who's wives/girlfriends, lovers or flings like the foot stuff?
raja
Loyal Member
Member # 6573

Icon 1 posted      Profile for raja     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my gf gets very turned on by knowing that seeing or touching her feet turns me on! She loves to get on top and stop and put her feet on my chest and move them up to mouth for a bit. Also like the above post while giving oral she loves to lift her feet up behind her or bring one over to my mouth.
Posts: 65 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luv p3rf3ct to3s
All Pro Poster
Member # 22036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luv p3rf3ct to3s     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my wife enjoys the reaction she gets from me with her feet. while sitting on the couch sometimes, she will rub her soles all over my face and stick her toes in my mouth all the while with a very playful look on her face.

--------------------
<------ Oh Meli! Oh my!

For more pics and adventures follow me on Twitter @luvp3rf3ct_to3s

Posts: 911 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
afootpassion
Major Player
Member # 1973

Icon 1 posted      Profile for afootpassion   Email afootpassion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My girlfriend is now letting me play with her feet more and more...I had started off first by giving her foot massages several months ago which she really loves and sometimes requests. Then I had slowly started sniffing and licking her feet but she quickly pulls away from this as she gets tickled to my disappointment.
And finally I am really excited to say that today for the first time I received a full footjob from her and blasted a load right on her feet!!! I think she kinda enjoyed it too. I'm looking forward into getting her to give me more footjobs.

Posts: 139 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
archadmirer
Elite Trooper
Member # 3142

Icon 1 posted      Profile for archadmirer   Email archadmirer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My wife likes male feet and loved sucking her ex's toes while he tried to talk on the phone! She was very pleasantly surprised when I started eating her little feet, she thought she was the only person into "that" [Smile]
Posts: 484 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
me two gals who love having their feet played with. but out of respect for my wife, i won't find out how much they love it. one told me that in her opinion, she can skip the sex part of relations and go straight for the feet. but she stressed, feet never replace sex, but just is so good that sometimes she can manage without sex just to have her feet played with.

mind you, this one gal has paid money to have her feet not just pampered, but just caressed. (no she's not done it often.. i asked). i've massaged her feet twice.. and posted pics here before....

the other gal.. i've not been that forward. she told me flat out.. i should not start something i have no intentions of finishing as a married man.. because two things get her engine revving hard.. super high heels.. and a skilled set of hands and tongue on her feet.

needless to say, i didn't ask more. you could tell from the glow in her eyes, she meant business.

wifee.. well.. she's one who likes how i react to feet more than having her feet played with. but sucking her big toe siends her up the rafters with joy (but she says it's too much for her to handle and rather i suck much much less than I want.... because she feels she can't handle the rush of sensations.. give her time.. i'l win her over)

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lamp
Elite Trooper
Member # 19270

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lamp   Email lamp   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yo, havent posted in a while! my new girlfriend loves my foot fetish! and it turns her on giving me footjobs and seeing me aroused. weve been togther almost 6months now, and she loves involving her feet all time, even rubbing me during sex!! she loves to get pedicures, wear kinky shoes, tights and makes her feel sexy. she is relaxed and so am i and very happy!

i used to post a lot on here with tales of woe about me ex who felt my fetish made her uncomfortable, we had a dreadfull sex life, im glad to say ive move on and met a girl that doenst make me feel like a freak or criminal!

all that said though she makes it clear that foot fetish doesnt take over, and that we have regular sex (which i love of course) and give each other favours. the more i please her the more she wants to please me! and when the foot fetish comes craving im allowed to indulge!!! [Smile] sorry have kept quiet nd private, been takin pics will post soon!!

Posts: 483 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My wife had heard of foot fetishists but never had any encounters with one until she married me.

She was an absolute trooper when I divulged my fetish to her, totally open-minded and asking lots of great questions. I've told her my deepest, darkest foot fantasies- all of which she's either done or said she'd do.

Though at first she did the foot stuff to make me happy and fulfilled, she admitted some time ago that she finds having her toes sucked very sensuous. I think it grows more on her every day.

A good example- we bought an excercise bike last week. I went to the store, picked it up and brought it home to assemble. She not only helped me with the whole procedure by holding parts together and finding pieces, but rubbed her bare feet against mine during most of the procedure any time she could. Noit really trying to be sexual, but just as a way of being close. Lots of fun!

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ffan
All Pro Poster
Member # 32113

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ffan   Email ffan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My wife is actually attracted to other womens feet. She never had any foot play with another woman but,just like me, it is one of the first things she looks at.She will even point out a nice looking pair of feet when we are out. She will say something like "she has nice feet-I'd suck her toes". One day I hope to make this come true and hopfully join in.
Posts: 779 | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nyfuntimes1010
Board Regular
Member # 33018

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nyfuntimes1010   Email nyfuntimes1010   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my gf loves the foot scene..She gets turned on to the fact that she knows what it does for me..She always teases me with her 7.5 slender high arched feet..I cant get enough of them!!
Posts: 8 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
raja
Loyal Member
Member # 6573

Icon 1 posted      Profile for raja     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am unfortunately in a long distance relationship for the next few months, but when I get to see her she loves her feet getting attention. Last time i was there i was on the bed on the phone and she came up and fell across my legs onto the bed and put her heels up in the air in front of me so i could watch her take them off! Another time she laid down at the foot of the bed to watch tv so she could put her feet on my chest and have me rub them and get turned on.
Posts: 65 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links