Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Anyone else into naked toes? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Anyone else into naked toes?
Solelova05
Major Player
Member # 11076

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Solelova05   Author's Homepage   Email Solelova05   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was wondering this because recently I've found a new turn-on in natural nails. Its rare I find any shots, but best bet when I do its definitely a catch!

--------------------
Check Out My Yahoo! Group: Soleheaven

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/soleheaven/

I LOVE SOLES !!!!!!

Posts: 241 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I adore bare feet in a variety of manifestations from completely unadorned to elaborately decorated. As for the former, I love "toes au naturale" but the nails should still be trimmed and, at the very least, lightly buffed. Of course, they should be clean and well kept. Any mess that is on them is what I provide.
Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Solelova05
Major Player
Member # 11076

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Solelova05   Author's Homepage   Email Solelova05   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Toetapper:
I adore bare feet in a variety of manifestations from completely unadorned to elaborately decorated. As for the former, I love "toes au naturale" but the nails should still be trimmed and, at the very least, lightly buffed. Of course, they should be clean and well kept. Any mess that is on them is what I provide.

Yeah I agree with that too

--------------------
Check Out My Yahoo! Group: Soleheaven

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/soleheaven/

I LOVE SOLES !!!!!!

Posts: 241 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vanderfeeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8733

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vanderfeeet   Email vanderfeeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love naked toenails.

--------------------
vf

Posts: 1188 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Artist   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Artist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I appreciate natural nails on truly gorgeous feet, but not everyone can pull off that look.

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Posts: 1779 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robotron2084
The Legend
Member # 33263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robotron2084   Email Robotron2084   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If they're shaped nice and well cared for.

--------------------
Starkey
F.N.F.G.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/fby1k

Posts: 2788 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
skooter
Loyal Member
Member # 5272

Icon 1 posted      Profile for skooter   Email skooter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love them !!

--------------------
Sleepy feet forever!

Posts: 91 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arch_Analyst
Elite Trooper
Member # 28756

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arch_Analyst     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love'em too. I will be posting a some banana cream crushing clips on Flickr tonight or tomorrow. The model in the set has naked toes.
Posts: 460 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maverick Matrix
All Pro Poster
Member # 2989

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Maverick Matrix   Email Maverick Matrix   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Natural nails CAN be sexier than painted toes IF you have the right pair of feet. Truthfully, I would prefer a woman with natural nails. Not that I don't love painted toes, there's just something about them all natural that's just sexier than anything.
Posts: 649 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bootman
All Pro Poster
Member # 1280

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bootman   Email Bootman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Toetapper:

I agree with toetapper. And as with any of these "naked nails" "No painted nails" posts, i have to add...

Girls must be beautiful without any sort of modification (makeup, polish, etc) otherwise, adding to it may make you look better, but in all reality it's just a facade and seriously, in the morning you look like hell.

Without natural beauty to me, anything extra just makes it looks trashy.

In short, i love a girl with natural, unpainted nails. A girl who looks good with a finely buffed, cleanly cut, etc. set of nails will look absolutely stunning to me. If they are fucked and nasty, with polish, they're still fucked and nasty but just have polish on them=trashy

--------------------
I've got a fetish for sexy female feet. Everybody knows. I love it.

Posts: 675 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scrunchlover
All Pro Poster
Member # 21542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scrunchlover   Email scrunchlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Solelova05:
I was wondering this because recently I've found a new turn-on in natural nails. Its rare I find any shots, but best bet when I do its definitely a catch!

I've been a natural nail fan from the beginning.

--------------------
Just because you're "popular", doesn't mean I have to like you.

Posts: 782 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It seems that most girls keep their toes polished most of the time now a days, so it's different, refreshing and even a bit special to see bare toes now and then.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feet lover/chris
The Legend
Member # 2048

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feet lover/chris   Author's Homepage   Email feet lover/chris   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
it depends on if they are they well kept.
Posts: 3236 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jak
Hall Of Famer
Member # 7343

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jak   Email Jak   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It all depends on my mood, but for the most part yes, I like them.
Posts: 1251 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes naked toes can be very sexy if they are cared for and fungus free

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links