Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Anyone else into naked toes? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Anyone else into naked toes?
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
just what Cain said

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
zappa1968
Elite Trooper
Member # 27279

Icon 1 posted      Profile for zappa1968     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Natural doesn't do it for me, the classic red painted toenails only for me! [Drool]
Posts: 340 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SuckYourToes?
BANNED
Member # 3193

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SuckYourToes?   Email SuckYourToes?       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Bootman:
Girls must be beautiful without any sort of modification (makeup, polish, etc) otherwise, adding to it may make you look better, but in all reality it's just a facade and seriously, in the morning you look like hell.

LOL You're talking about the needle in the haystack. No make-up needed? Man, almost all females need it-- even if it is to only accentuate some of their features.

As for beautiful unpainted nails, that's about as rare a find as a gorgeous face that doesn't need makeup. And the vast majority of nails on chicks' feet are definitely not worthy of not being covered up by polish to at least hide some of the defects.

Posts: 501 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elzbennet
Feature Foot Model
Member # 1234

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elzbennet   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like natural, as long nails are healthy. I got my nails damaged with nailpolish. They got weak and stained. I may have abused itīs use and wasnīt careful enough. I think itīs not very healthy to use it on a regular basis. Now that my nails are again healthy and looking good, i use them polish free most of the times.

--------------------
Elz

Posts: 937 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
suckyourtoes.. the view out of your window must not be that pretty!!!! lol!!! kiddin'

interesting point. as a society, we're so used to seeing the artificial touched up face (toes) that it's rare to find real beauty without the aid of some artificial touch.

but, thankfully, it still exists.

Elz, you pointed out one reason why i do like natural.. the damage of over used cosmetics!

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Solelova05
Major Player
Member # 11076

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Solelova05   Author's Homepage   Email Solelova05   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Elzbennet:
I like natural, as long nails are healthy. I got my nails damaged with nailpolish. They got weak and stained. I may have abused itīs use and wasnīt careful enough. I think itīs not very healthy to use it on a regular basis. Now that my nails are again healthy and looking good, i use them polish free most of the times.

WOW Elzbennet! Great response, btw I've always loved your toes unpolished, PERFECTION! [Big Grin]

--------------------
Check Out My Yahoo! Group: Soleheaven

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/soleheaven/

I LOVE SOLES !!!!!!

Posts: 241 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i perfer polish, but if her feet look nice enough w/o it. im not complianing.

--------------------
"Nina, this is my house, you work for me, and I want to suck your toes."
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links