Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » MrsNomoscott... (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: MrsNomoscott...
USSoleMan_92
Major Player
Member # 29124

Icon 1 posted      Profile for USSoleMan_92   Email USSoleMan_92   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi all -

I just wanted to let everyone know that Nomoscott and his wife are currently going through some rough times. According to Nomo, his wife was recently hospitalized suffering from some sort of paralysis. The doctors are running tests to help determine the underlying cause. However, the good news is that she has regained some of her strength and some of her movement back in all limbs. If you have the time, please post your thoughts and/or prayers and give some needed love to my pal Nomo and his wife during this difficult time.

Miss you guys! Get well soon Mrs Nomo!

Best wishes and warm regards NomoScott!
USSoleMan_92

Posts: 178 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hang in there guys! My prayers go out to you!

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How truly tragic, and We are indeed so sorry to hear of this terrible news. Our prayers and thoughts go out to them. Be strong, and take care of each other.

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ARCHangel85
Loyal Member
Member # 27988

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ARCHangel85   Email ARCHangel85   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
aw, that sux. best wishes to the both of them.
Posts: 83 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nomoscott
All Pro Poster
Member # 9936

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nomoscott   Email nomoscott   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks guys
Its been rough the last few weeks, but with a lot of help and prayers from friends and family...we are doing the best we can. Soon I hope she heals and gets back to normal.

Thanks again
Scott (Buckeye Feet)

Posts: 868 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sad news indeed. Hope she makes a full recovery.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I truly feel for you both and i hope all is well and that she has a full recovery. I know first hand what its like to have tragedy like this with a loved one... Good luck.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm very sorry to hear this. Nomoscott and his wife are great people. I hope and pray that she fully recovers soon.

Mitch

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nomoscott
All Pro Poster
Member # 9936

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nomoscott   Email nomoscott   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks again guys. She had a great day today. Probably the best one yet. More testing Monday, physical therapy Tuesday with again more testing wednesday. Spirits are good for now. Thanks again. Will pass on all the well wishes to her.

Scott

Posts: 868 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Memphis_Sole
All Pro Poster
Member # 29787

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Memphis_Sole   Email Memphis_Sole   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hang in there! you both have my prayers and good healing thoughts! get better soon!

--------------------
So…. Here you are… too foreign for home…. too foreign for here…. Never enough for both……

Diaspora Blues

Posts: 791 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nomoscott
All Pro Poster
Member # 9936

thank ya O
[Smile]

mclaren f1 2003
All Pro Poster
Member # 2934

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mclaren f1 2003   Email mclaren f1 2003   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
good luck to the both of you
Posts: 749 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my prayers are with you. i don't know what it's like first hand, but seen many folks in my family tree experience something close (medical difficulties.. even death). my thoughts and prayers are with you. same with the ones of my wife!

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Glad to hear she is getting better.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DIZZY
All Pro Poster
Member # 28204

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIZZY   Email DIZZY   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lord,

May your grace be sufficient in the time of need for Scott and his wife. Watch over and comfort them as they experience tough times and be their first hope in the midst of this struggle.

Amen

* I'm a believer and my prayers are with you both.

--------------------
It is better to die on your feet than to live on your knees.

Posts: 969 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links