Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » MrsNomoscott... (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: MrsNomoscott...
USSoleMan_92
Major Player
Member # 29124

Icon 1 posted      Profile for USSoleMan_92   Email USSoleMan_92   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
NomoScott -

Just wanted to send more warm wishes and positive thoughts on this beautiful but frigid day!

Hope all is well!

Regards,
USSoleMan_92

Posts: 178 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
all the best

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
May God bless you both and give you strength until all is well again! My prayers and thoughts are with you.

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feet lover/chris
The Legend
Member # 2048

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feet lover/chris   Author's Homepage   Email feet lover/chris   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i hope everything is goin to be ok. sorry to hear about this my thoughts and prayers are with you.
Posts: 3236 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
All my best to Nomo & his Mrs. Great guy.

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Always hate to hear such news. It means that someone is suffering and there's not a damn thing I can do but offer my hopes and positive vibes.
Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nomoscott
All Pro Poster
Member # 9936

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nomoscott   Email nomoscott   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks again everyone.
She is trying to keep her spirits up. She has started to get a little depressed the last week or so. She is such a bubbly,sweet and beautiful person and it SUCKS to see her like this. I am doing everything I can for her. Trying to keep her spirits up, cleaning the house for her,etc etc etc.
She is not much better. Her neurologist released her from his care because there was nothing else he could do for her. Every test she has had done has come out perfect. Noone has ever seen anything like this at all. He refered her to a rheumatolgist(sp?). The thought is that MAYBE she may have rheumatoid arthritis. If I find nothing out by the end of this week, Im taking her up to The Cleveland Clinic where they know what the hell they're doing.

Thanks again
Scott

Posts: 868 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dlightful
Loyal Member
Member # 20842

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dlightful   Author's Homepage   Email Dlightful   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Being from Cleveland and having to use the Clinic, it is a great place to go. They aren't world renowned for no reason. Our prayers are with the two of you. Please let us know how things are going.
Posts: 51 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links