Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Office Workers (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Office Workers
Solesluva
Major Player
Member # 28130

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Solesluva   Email Solesluva   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This topic probably has been talked about alot but I don't feel like trying to find it so I will just start a new one.

I have a habit of when I am at work or at any other office and I am left alone, if I see random women shoes I try to get me a sniff.

My latest experience was at a school today. I was waiting for a student in one of the counselors off and of course I check to see if they have some running shoes or extra shoes there and to my luck she did. So of course I take a big whiff out of both of them and I was pretty much in heaven after that. The smell was great... they were flats that were well worn..

When I get some more stories i will definately share them.. please whoever experiences office shoes or just seeing office feet, do share.

Posts: 235 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SarahSolesDaddy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3205

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SarahSolesDaddy   Author's Homepage   Email SarahSolesDaddy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
cool sounds like I woulda did the same thing. I was at the gym at my job and someone left their high heels right on the counter the other day. Unfortunetly, there were people in there and I didn't get a chance to smell them

--------------------
C4S.com/31263

Posts: 1287 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lano1234
Member # 33789

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lano1234         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love the way girls look in really high heels
Posts: 1 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sinnister
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sinnister     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You guys have more balls than me. I like my job.

--------------------
Got Feet?

Posts: 1069 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i can't afford to be fired! when I was single and more brazen i'd still not do that at work.. (but in truth.. the few shoes i got a whiff of, i didn't have to go looking. gal took her shoe off so close i could smell them without trying)

lano1234.. you and me both!!!! just love it!

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footman132
Major Player
Member # 33330

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footman132   Email footman132   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I work on cars and sumtimes they leave there high heels or sandels in the car and I take the car for a test drive and sniff them and lick em
Posts: 112 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
thatonemexican11
Loyal Member
Member # 15767

Icon 1 posted      Profile for thatonemexican11   Email thatonemexican11   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Theres this cute blonde chick that sits a few cubes away from me, and she leaves her steel toe shoes, and WELL worn socks under her desk. She works in the morning and I work at night. I see her right when shes leaving and Im barely getting to work. And lucky for me theres never very many ppl around when I work, so I get to have fun with those babys! yummy size 9's! [Mmm]
Posts: 78 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footpimp2005
Major Player
Member # 27107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footpimp2005   Author's Homepage   Email footpimp2005   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And I thought I was the only guy that did this shit...lol....lol...lol...

I actually got caught sniffing one time. I was young(23) and dumb and thought everyone went to lunch around the same time. There was this blonde sales officer who wore heels EVERYDAY to work. So when she took her lunch break, she'd change into her gym shoes and leave her heels under her desk. On this particular day, she was looking so freakin' HOT that I just HAD to get a hold of her shoes to steal a sniff. I walked around the office to make sure NO ONE was around then I headed straight for her cubicle. I saw how well worn her pumps were and I couldn't believe it - how such a well dressed/put together woman would have such wornout footwear. Anyway, I picked up a shoe and sniffed. The smell was INCREDIBLE - that "corn chip/musky" scent that I LOVE. My dick leaked pre-cum the minute the scent hit my nose...I wanted to whip my dick out and masterbate right there in her office!!!

THEN came the "horror." A co-worker came back from his lunch break early and caught me with the shoe in my hand. I was mortified. [Blush] Luckily, I played it off and acted as if I was disgusted by the smell...lol...I pretended that I could smell this horrible odor from a mile away and wondered where the scent was coming from. He just laughed and went to his desk. I just knew for sure that I'd be fired but nothing happened after that...WHEW;-)

I have plenty of stories on this topic though...lol...lol...lol....

Posts: 113 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Solesluva
Major Player
Member # 28130

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Solesluva   Email Solesluva   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for sharing everyone... these are the kind of stories I like.

I have plenty more just like footpimp2005 does.

the things we do to satify our fetish...

keep them coming

Posts: 235 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i love shoe sniffing at work.

i love to catch whiffs of well worn socks that have been left in shoes.

its so arousing.

although it has its good bits, there are also the bad bits when you imagine that the shoes/socks will stink because they are all stained with sweat.... and when you sniff them they have no smell what so ever. lol the most gutting feeling ever!

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Solesluva
Major Player
Member # 28130

quote:
Originally posted by Toe Sucker II:
i love shoe sniffing at work.

although it has its good bits, there are also the bad bits when you imagine that the shoes/socks will stink because they are all stained with sweat.... and when you sniff them they have no smell what so ever. lol the most gutting feeling ever!

That does bother me alot... There is a co-worker here who left her shoes one day and they didn't smell at all.... At first I didn't believe it so I sniff again and longer.. but nothing. I was very disappointed and sad after that.
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cool stories, let's hear more.

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10499 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footpimp2005
Major Player
Member # 27107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footpimp2005   Author's Homepage   Email footpimp2005   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I used to work at a large bank and being in IT meant that I had to work in many different areas troubleshooting software issues.

This also gave me an opportunity to get to know my "surroundings" and peep out how many woman left their well-worn shoes under their desk.

The perfect time for me to get my sniff on would be during the weekend. I would go into work on a Sunday morning because the place would be EMPTY.

On this particular morning I decided to stop by this lady's desk whom I had seen earlier in the week. She was a tall ebony MILF who stood about 6' tall. I caught her dangling her patent leather heels from her big stocking-clad foot as I walked by her desk and I was captivated from that point on.

So on this day, I strolled by her empty cubicle and noticed that those same black patent leather pumps had been left under her chair. I looked around to make sure no one was in the office and I grabbed one of her enormous shoes and put it up to my nose. They didn't look too worn on the insides, at first then I took a deep whiff. The smell was fantastic! It had a corn chip/athletic gym sock stench to it and I quickly made my way to the bathroom to masterbate!

I was so nervous and excited at the same time because I had this huge size 11 shoe over my entire face while I pulled my meat. All I could think about was being under her desk sniffing her feet while she dangled those huge heels off her big toe... I exploded in what seemed like seconds...Afterwards, I fixed myself up and quickly returned the shoe to her desk.

Posts: 113 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Foot pimp. That is a priceless story. Just imagine the hot sweaty days that those stocking clad feet had filled the shoe with juicy sweat.

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SarahSolesDaddy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3205

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SarahSolesDaddy   Author's Homepage   Email SarahSolesDaddy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
nice stories keep them coming!

--------------------
C4S.com/31263

Posts: 1287 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links