Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Office Workers (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Office Workers
SOLEMAN 13
All Pro Poster
Member # 33699

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SOLEMAN 13   Email SOLEMAN 13   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
At the time, I was working an after noon job; any way, I was pulling out and in my parking lot were scattered two pair of heels-one red the other black patent.
I only took the time to open the door and pick up one of the black ones. Size 6 1/2 if I remember correctly and I'm fairly sure I knew it belonged to a hot short dark red head who lived in the building next door.
Casually closing the car door I put the heel in the seat beside me and waited till the coast was clear.
When I hit the main road I immediately put it to my nose....WOW!!!... it was as if she had just pulled it off her foot... I sniffed all the way to work but regretted not getting out of my car and picking up both pair.
Getting off work that night I was looking forward to spending time with my new "friend", but a buddy of mine wanted to have a beer.
We get in the car and lo and behold the interior is full of foot skank (I'd closed the windows and put the shoe under the passenger seat), I was surprised my buddy didn't comment on it.
After the beers and on my way home I was determined to pick up the shoes that I'd left behind but they were gone, probably in the dumpster.
Believe it or not, the smell in that black patent lasted for years and gave many happy returns and is in shoe Heaven now (I assume).

Posts: 678 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toesucker85
Elite Trooper
Member # 16795

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toesucker85   Email Toesucker85   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mr.Papers:
cool sounds like I woulda did the same thing. I was at the gym at my job and someone left their high heels right on the counter the other day. Unfortunetly, there were people in there and I didn't get a chance to smell them

Damn....

--------------------
I am a true foot ninjaaaaaaaaa!

Posts: 344 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footpimp2005
Major Player
Member # 27107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footpimp2005   Author's Homepage   Email footpimp2005   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here's a quick story.

When I worked at this bank, I used to go visit other departments to hang out with some buddies. On this particular day, they weren't around so I struck up a casual conversation with one of their secretaries. She was a petite dark-skinned black lady in her late 40's, early 50's. I had known her for some time and she was talking about how her shoulders were hurting her so I offered to rub them for her. She had a desk that wasn't in plain view so I could see anyone approach if I needed to stop.

After I rubbed her shoulders I offered to rub her feet - of course by this time, she had already mentioned that she had been on them all day while I was rubbing her neck.

She was wearing a pair of black slingbacks with ultra-sheer brown pantyhose. She wore about a size 7/8 shoe. I got one shoe off and started rubbing the soles of her feet. Her feet were pretty moist and I could feel my dick getting harder as I rubbed. THEN she asked me a question that almost made me cum in my pants: " I hope they don't stink, do they?" They DID but in a good way!!! Instead I told her "no" and then proceeded to put her foot to my face so that I could smell her sweaty soles and "prove" to her that her feet were okay. Then I told her that they didn't stink at all - what a big LIE...lol...they smelled like leather and vinegar. She quickly removed her foot from my hand and told me that I would want to wash my hands aftewards becasue her feet were so "dirty"...She probably sensed that I was getting turned on because I could feel my eyes glazing over as I'm messaging this MILF's sweaty stockinged feet. So I went to the bathroom alright, not to wash my hands but to jerk my meat like CRAZY...I kept sniffing my free hand while I jerked with the other because her foot stench was ALL OVER my hands...

Man, I'll never forget that day!!!

Posts: 113 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Solesluva
Major Player
Member # 28130

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Solesluva   Email Solesluva   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No office stories like the last couple however today I did get to check out some dangling in flats.

We were having a meeting and she was sitting on the floor popping her flats on and off. Now I have seen her toes, even commented on them before and they are too cute... so knowing that and only getting the side of the foot, which I find sexy, made it great meeting for me.

I kept trying not to share. You know kinda wonder your eyes somewhere else but 99% your eyes keep going back to the focus of the foot.

it lasted the whole meeting so I was a happy man

Posts: 235 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footpimp2005
Major Player
Member # 27107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footpimp2005   Author's Homepage   Email footpimp2005   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
N2feet23, I definitely know the feelin...lol...lol...lol...helps to survive an ultra boring meeting when you have sexy toes to look at!

I've got video of under the table shoeplay during office meetings...lol...I just thought no one else but me would appreciate them;-)

Maybe I need to share with the group...

Posts: 113 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
footpimp.... without encouraging others to risk the troubles of getting caught.. please.. do share with the group!

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tom Uz
Loyal Member
Member # 12166

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tom Uz   Email Tom Uz   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Do you check out all the ceilings for security cams? Sometimes they hide them in light fixtures or smoke alarms. What kind of disaster are you flirting with should you get caught? I know there's an excitement in covert ops. It's a lot more fun than facing the cashier at the Goodwill Store with a basket full of ladies shoes. You know that sometimes special laws apply within so many feet of a school? You know that there is a groundswell of political opinion against any kind of funny stuff where underage people are concerned or nearby and political opinion empowers vigorous prosecution. We all have to come to terms with our lusts in our sober moments and be smart about managing our risks and rewards.
Plus - look at these stories that are posted on Wu's about foot guys getting caught in transgessive behavior. Never mind what the main stream media says - the posters here at Wu's don't like it either.
I say this as someone who used to do stuff like that but decided this is not worth it. The legal implications make it a kind of Russian Roulette, albeit with many more chambers in the revolver. But still - it's like a reverse lottery: the odds may be long but the stakes are so high.

Posts: 76 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footpimp2005
Major Player
Member # 27107

Thanks for the headz up Tom Uz!!! My stories are from back in the day so I can assure you that the use of cameras were not in HEAVY use;-) Besides that, I became GREAT friends with the security guys in the buildings I used to work in. With a little "small talk" they would end up telling me (without knowing) what areas were rigged w/cameras and which ones weren't - and even goas far as telling me which ones actually WORKED and which ones DIDN'T. Since I worked during the weekend sometimes, I made it a point to ask as a "concerned" employee... A lesson I learned long ago - get to know your janitor(s) and security personnel, well - - they look out for you! Anywho, I'll be back with more stories;-)
Robotron2084
The Legend
Member # 33263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robotron2084   Email Robotron2084   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sinnister:
You guys have more balls than me. I like my job.

Me too, but I enjoy looking. I have a co-worker that should write a book on shoe dangling...she's amazing at it! [Blush]

--------------------
Starkey
F.N.F.G.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/fby1k

Posts: 2788 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Solesluva
Major Player
Member # 28130

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Solesluva   Email Solesluva   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have a co-worker that loves to dangle, she is the one that helps me get through all the meetings.. I make sure I sit right next to her or close enough to see her dangle. She was the one in the last post I did.

I actually had a sniffing adventure this last friday. I only had a couple of minutes in the office but I came in when no one was here to grab some stuff. I walked over to our partners office and found some sneakers of a MILF in our office. smelled like she just got done working out in them. I sniffed them for about a minute but I had to go because I had people waiting for me in the car.

but it was a great day after that, the smell stuck with me for hours.

Posts: 235 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Solesluva
Major Player
Member # 28130

I forgot to tell everyone,

I have meetings with people in a office that is not mine. the persons who's office it is always leaves her flats or work shoes in there.

I am there at least 3 times a week so when I am all by my lonesome, I get about a 1 minute sniffing session with her shoes..

she is a bigger lady and her shoes are size ten... she produces some of the best funk I have smelled besides my wifes feet. My wife is a nurse and I get to smell her socks all the time when she gets home and I have sold many, they are great..

if this lady leaves her socks out, I am going to grab them... I love my job.. [Smile]

footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^^ [Jerkoff] ^^

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ejc8708
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31433

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ejc8708   Email ejc8708   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well every time i smell some shoes or heels they never have a scent [Cry] but a co work of mine did let me paint her toe nails for her and her feet where always dirty for some reason [Big Grin]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1869 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jak
Hall Of Famer
Member # 7343

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jak   Email Jak   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can't see myself ever sniffing the shoes of a coworker in the office. But speaking of office feet, at my new job there is this sexy Korean girl that sits across from me and on Friday she wore very open sandals (the only woman in the whole office wearing sandals because it was a little warm that day). Everytime she walked by I could hear her soles smoothly sliding against the shoes, it drove me crazy and gave me an instant hard-on everytime she walked by me. At first I couldn't get a good look at her toes so one time when she walked by I started up a convo with her so she stood right in front of my desk and I got some good looks at her toes, work should be interesting from now on!

Footpimp, I feel you! I used to have an IT job upgrading computers at a bank, so sometimes we would be able to get under the bank tellers desk while they were working.

Posts: 1251 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
flipfloplick
Board Regular
Member # 21954

Icon 1 posted      Profile for flipfloplick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my manager was a very beautiful dominant young black woman, which i always had femdom fantasies about her dominating me with her feet

i was opening up the store and i finally grew some balls to go in her personal cabinet to get out her shoes. everyday she would change into these to start work and change out leaving them at work.

i took them with me into the bathroom, got on my knees and sniffed strongly, licked, kissed, and even bowed to her shoes while stroking myself while i worshipped her shoes.

i was so nervous that my heart was beating out of my chest the whole time.

i even snuck in a sniff on her flip flops when she went outside for a minute. i remember that wonderful smell like it was yesterday

Posts: 45 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links