Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Can Someone Please Explain the Appeal of Humiliation? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Can Someone Please Explain the Appeal of Humiliation?
Arch_Analyst
Elite Trooper
Member # 28756

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arch_Analyst     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Because I just don't get it. I occasionally come across these clips of girls talking verbal shits on viewers and/or male participants. I have to immediately navigate away from the clips. I find "mouthy" overzealous women extremely annoying (I think most men do).

If your into it, I could care less. I just want to hear from the horses mouth how a person verbally taking a shit on you is appealing. Don't you ever just want to tell that bitch to shut the fuck up?

Posts: 460 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-cfg-
Hall Of Famer
Member # 13863

Icon 1 posted      Profile for -cfg-   Email -cfg-   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Man I couldn't begin to explain the "appeal" of it. I think you may just have to chalk this one up to different strokes for different folks. I really would love to be able to give you a good answer on this but I simply can't. How would you explain your foot fetish to someone hates feet and just posed the question "how can anyone like feet" in the same manner as your question reads? But someone here I'm sure can give you a real answer [Cheers]

--------------------
KLTPZYXM (kil-tip-ZEE-zim)

Posts: 1107 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Speaking strictly for myself, the appeal is ineffable.

Based on a few conversations that I've had with people who have this inclination, I have come to believe that it is based on a desire to be the center of attention. If someone is going to truly humiliate another, it take a lot of time and thought. To prolong a series of humiliations requires a rather singular devotion and focus on such a goal. I think the "humiliatee" basks in this attention.

It is the motivation of many people to be the center of attention (e.g. comedians and/or politicians) who risk a great deal of embarrassment in their public appearances but who hope to be seen in triumph.

How the desire for attention makes the metamorphosis to be seen in a series of failures...well, you got me there.

There's more to my thoughts than time allows and I haven't expressed myself very clearly but, if I had given the question the thought and time it deserved, I would have forgotten about this post and never answered it. That's a series of my failures (on public display) and I'll likely do it again but not on purpose. Perhaps, I'll try again or not. Hard to discuss things I know only second-hand.

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by High_Arch_Analyst:
Don't you ever just want to tell that bitch to shut the fuck up?

Always. but the thing is we are so worthless below her feet that we don't get to have such a priviledge to tell this woman what we'd like her to do.

the symbolism that "she will do what she wants, becuz she is confident and in control" is priceless. that makes her a very high value person and highly desirable as a mate.

if we were not of such low value we might not realize her high value and subsequently how great a mating partner she would be.

when she clearly is seen as a person of high value, we who are lower than her can quickly realize she is very worthy. the amplification of our unworthiness compounds the fact that the beautiful woman is well worth our desires.

now the act of getting her is near impossible for such lowlives and that makes the appeal in the fantasy because we all seem to want what we can't have.

i am just speaking from the majority foot subbie perspective. this type of content proliferates the foot world like an airborne plague and we intelligent foot fetishists fund this number 1 sub-genre because it must foster empathy on some level.

while we foot subbies may not be great at expressing our unique & pervy desires thru written or spoken word, we are at least able to effectively express ourselves through our wallets. gratz to those consistently top selling foot subbie websites and clipstores that never die and only seem to multiply thanks to most of us undeserving foot fetishists.

most of us other foot guys who are in the minority will never understand this foot humiliation until we've truly had a chance to be below her feet and feel the awe [Eek!] then we will finally know what we were missing.

[ February 06, 2009, 08:13 AM: Message edited by: Tyler D. ]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
this is the one thing i hate most about our little community

how a guy can get off being treated like a weak spineless turd i'll never know

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I must add the photo sets with girl's giving the finger to the camera suck.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Perhaps these guys are deeply ashamed of themselves, for some reason or another, and that's why they want women to belittle them.

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LovelyLadies
All Pro Poster
Member # 5079

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LovelyLadies     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, I'm with you on these. I never got off or into the videos with chicks calling me names through POV. Even ones where they spit on their slave and smack him around do nothing for me. But to each his own, right.
Posts: 707 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footiekhan
All Pro Poster
Member # 14491

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footiekhan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Humiliation never did anything for me, other than looking for a more interesting clip.

I agree with LeDaemon, the middle finger photos are pretty lame.

Posts: 726 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footiekhan
All Pro Poster
Member # 14491

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footiekhan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oops... hit it twice...
Posts: 726 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SarahSolesDaddy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3205

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SarahSolesDaddy   Author's Homepage   Email SarahSolesDaddy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Michael P:
this is the one thing i hate most about our little community

how a guy can get off being treated like a weak spineless turd i'll never know

because you are not into it. Take for example a "normal" guy who likes tits and ass only. He may look at you and say the same thing because you like feet and possibly say something similar to what you said:

how a guy can get off on feet i'll never know

--------------------
C4S.com/31263

Posts: 1287 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arch_Analyst
Elite Trooper
Member # 28756

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arch_Analyst     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by LovelyLadies:
Yeah, I'm with you on these. I never got off or into the videos with chicks calling me names through POV. Even ones where they spit on their slave and smack him around do nothing for me. But to each his own, right.

Right...
Posts: 460 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootBoi001
Board Regular
Member # 33044

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootBoi001   Author's Homepage   Email FootBoi001   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I guess your right Mr Papers..but who the hell wants to get spit on and called a bitch etc etc. I'd rather get a footjob lol. But yeah to each is own
Posts: 5 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arch_Analyst
Elite Trooper
Member # 28756

I would suspect that given women tend to favor "manlier men" on average, the proposition of a guy being their little bitch is not exactly the most appealing.
Toesucker85
Elite Trooper
Member # 16795

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toesucker85   Email Toesucker85   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Toetapper:
Speaking strictly for myself, the appeal is ineffable.

Based on a few conversations that I've had with people who have this inclination, I have come to believe that it is based on a desire to be the center of attention. If someone is going to truly humiliate another, it take a lot of time and thought. To prolong a series of humiliations requires a rather singular devotion and focus on such a goal. I think the "humiliatee" basks in this attention.

It is the motivation of many people to be the center of attention (e.g. comedians and/or politicians) who risk a great deal of embarrassment in their public appearances but who hope to be seen in triumph.

How the desire for attention makes the metamorphosis to be seen in a series of failures...well, you got me there.

There's more to my thoughts than time allows and I haven't expressed myself very clearly but, if I had given the question the thought and time it deserved, I would have forgotten about this post and never answered it. That's a series of my failures (on public display) and I'll likely do it again but not on purpose. Perhaps, I'll try again or not. Hard to discuss things I know only second-hand.

i would just like to say, toetapper tha you are one unique intellectual. what school did u go to? im curious lol.

--------------------
I am a true foot ninjaaaaaaaaa!

Posts: 344 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links