Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Licking wife's shoes... LINK on Page 2 (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Licking wife's shoes... LINK on Page 2
girlyfootlvr
Elite Trooper
Member # 27325

Icon 1 posted      Profile for girlyfootlvr   Email girlyfootlvr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey guys,

Couple of questions....

1) Does anyone Lick their wife/GF's shoes? With her knowledge? That means you Lick her shoes IN FRONT OF HER.

2) Does she hand her shoes/offer her shoes to you for Licking?

In any case what's her reaction? I'm sure many guys do this BEHIND her back. I do too, without her knowledge. I fear if she knew, she would think I'm a freak, rediculous, and she won't be comfortable with it. I have kissed her foot (with shoes on them). Just haven't licked her shoes/or the bottom of her shoes while she's wearing them.

Plz share your input...

Thanks.

P.S: Check out the link on Page2, to see what I'm talking about... Would love to hear your replies...

[ April 19, 2010, 03:46 PM: Message edited by: girlyfootlvr ]

Posts: 318 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If she's okay with the foot thing, she'll be okay with that I'd say...
and I'd lick the inside of some leather heels maybe - not really a fan of the outside dirt stuff...My girl would be cool with it, but I've never done it.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
girlyfootlvr
Elite Trooper
Member # 27325

Icon 1 posted      Profile for girlyfootlvr   Email girlyfootlvr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Licking the inside of her shoes, Flip flops, heels is FINE too! A good start. But I can't get to d that too...

I don't want her to think he's weird, "shoe licker"? That's like the grossest thing to girls. We guys understand THIS.

I mean, if I go over to some friends' house, or a long distance related female, I'll try and see if I can get a chance to lick their shoes. Its an Obsession. Can anyone relate to this?

Posts: 318 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
justdaone
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for justdaone   Email justdaone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can relate. I've licked her shoes in front of her lots of times. Don't bother her. And I like to smell shoes more when I get the chance.
Posts: 1278 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
girlyfootlvr
Elite Trooper
Member # 27325

quote:
Originally posted by justdaone:
I can relate. I've licked her shoes in front of her lots of times. Don't bother her. And I like to smell shoes more when I get the chance.

Wow, you lucky man. What was her reaction? I would imagine, "honey, why the hell are you licking my Shoozzz"? And that would be a good reaction. I'm afraid my wife would simply look down on me, or have no clue why I'm doing it. She has tried to wear shoes to bed one time, after she saw an online video. But she's not really kinky or freaky.

I wish somehow I could break it to her. I do, however, tell her every time she buys heels that we need to do an "opening ceremony" for them. She just laughs and act like she doesn't know. And she would never involve her shoes into our PLAY. Only if she did, I'd buy her shoes all the time. Sometimes I get her very sexy shoes, and then, I'm disappointed cuz we never play with them...

Any comments, experiences, ideas .. are welcome

SarahSolesDaddy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3205

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SarahSolesDaddy   Author's Homepage   Email SarahSolesDaddy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just smell her shoes no licking and I finish off in them

--------------------
C4S.com/31263

Posts: 1287 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yummyflipflops
Board Regular
Member # 12895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for yummyflipflops     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes and no. I might have gotten very lucky for a time while I was with my ex - she was totally cool with me playing with her feet and shoes, and she loved wearing flip flops and would wear them as often as she could. Just too bad we probably weren't meant to be a forever, though I do have plenty of fond memories.

She was fine with me licking her shoes while she was around... she thought it was cute I had a thing for shoes and flip flops. I got to taste them all - insides and bottoms. Did have to give her lots of foot massages but that was so great to do... her feet were really soft! It was a LDR though, so we didn't get to see each other very often.

And no - she didn't just hand me her shoes to lick. She would wear them lots and wear them hard - especially the pairs I she knew I liked. While they got dirty often and worn a lot - she wouldn't think twice if they got wet or stepped in a puddle of clean water either. The bottoms of her flip flops would get badly scuffed - deep indentations and marks from rocks, little pebbles stuck on. I got to play with her shoes when she took them off... sometimes she'd wear them for a bit more before kicking them off just to tease me.

I learned a ton in that relationship - got past a lot of my insecurities too - and its possible for a girl to be totally cool about you being yourself. Not sure if you are in that situation but if you could ever openly discuss it and not do it behind the scenes, you never know what your wife/gf might say.

Posts: 15 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
girlyfootlvr
Elite Trooper
Member # 27325

Who else is into licking/worshiping womens' (wife/gf) shoes?

#1. What do you like better - her wearing them while you lick/worship them?

#2. Or Enjoy them by themselves, after she's taken them off?

HOW DOES SHE FEEL ABOUT IT? -- GROSS? EXCITED? SEXY? ENTERTAINED? (would love to her comments/reaction from "HER" view).

feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by girlyfootlvr:
She has tried to wear shoes to bed one time, after she saw an online video. But she's not really kinky or freaky.

My wife's not kinky or freaky by any stretch of the imaginatio neither, but once I told her about my fetish, and how much I love sandals and flip-flops it was a natural progression for me to ask her to wear them to bed on occassion (I mean for sex, not to sleep in [Big Grin] ) Great that she did that for you.

quote:
I wish somehow I could break it to her.
If you stay together then some day you really should and hopefully will. If she's any type of lover she should want to know what really turns you on sexually. If it's truly a deeper relationship then even more so.

My wife had heard about guys with foot fetishes through her life, but had no experience with it at all. But she wants to make me happy- and she has. She's done, or agreed to do, everything I've ever asked that's foot related- just to make me happy.

quote:
I do, however, tell her every time she buys heels that we need to do an "opening ceremony" for them. She just laughs and act like she doesn't know.
Sounds fun to me. Nothing wrong with "breaking in" a new pair of shoes!

quote:
And she would never involve her shoes into our PLAY. Only if she did, I'd buy her shoes all the time. Sometimes I get her very sexy shoes, and then, I'm disappointed cuz we never play with them...
Not sure how you define "play" in our case it can be as simple as wearing them during foreplay and/or sex. Maybe you just need to have one or two pair that you "play with", especially if we're talking about licking, sniffing, or cumming on/in. She'd probably be more comfortable with that.

I went down that road of thinking that we'd have a pair or two of my favorite sandals or flip-flops for sex play only. But I've asked her to put on other sandals or flip-flops and even hosed them down or had cum drip or run all over them, and she's never expressed any concern about it. In fact, she's never been overly concerned about cleaning them up! Now that's sexy to me- knowing that some of my spunk is on the sandals or flip-flops that she's wearing out in public.

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Danielle Moore
All Pro Poster
Member # 34633

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Danielle Moore   Author's Homepage   Email Danielle Moore   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have my manfriend remove my shoes every day when I get home from work. He always smells, licks or kisses my shoes and feet. Personally, I don't find anything wrong with it, I actually enjoy watching him do it.

Dani
xoxo

--------------------
Danielle Moore
 -
http://clips4sale.com/store/27677
http://images4sale.com/store/27677
http://executivefeet.c4slive.com/index.php

Posts: 835 | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anastacia
Elite Trooper
Member # 29509

Icon 1 posted      Profile for anastacia   Author's Homepage   Email anastacia   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my man actually licks the inside of my worn shoes, they are horrible worn and dirty, sometimes after bfwalking i wear them to sweat and left some print, he loves that!
but its smelly , , its ok to me

--------------------
 -
Just sniff my shoes and you'll be At heaven!!!

Posts: 301 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
girlyfootlvr
Elite Trooper
Member # 27325

quote:
Originally posted by Danielle Moore:
I have my manfriend remove my shoes every day when I get home from work. He always smells, licks or kisses my shoes and feet. Personally, I don't find anything wrong with it, I actually enjoy watching him do it.

Dani
xoxo

That's wonderful. But as a lady - do you ever think of him any less, get grossed, or think he's weird, or beneath you ... for kissing/licking your shoes. How did you get involved in this?
girlyfootlvr
Elite Trooper
Member # 27325

quote:
Originally posted by anastacia:
my man actually licks the inside of my worn shoes, they are horrible worn and dirty, sometimes after bfwalking i wear them to sweat and left some print, he loves that!
but its smelly , , its ok to me

I'm amazed at you ladies... We have ladies who are members here.. and are into THIS...

How do you ladies feel about having your shoes sniffed, kissed, licked? I'm just not getting it. My woman would think there's something WRONG with me, or I'm a disgusting shoe licker.. or something..

Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I learn more about this lifestyle everytime I log in.

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AceCorr
Hall Of Famer
Member # 37554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AceCorr   Email AceCorr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Haven't done this but I would much rather lick the feet than shoes.
Posts: 1189 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links