Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Licking wife's shoes... LINK on Page 2 (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Licking wife's shoes... LINK on Page 2
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
that is a very sexy notion, i would love to see the reactions of women as husbands and boyfriends spring this upon them for the 1st time

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeTrOiT
All Pro Poster
Member # 37598

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeTrOiT   Email DeTrOiT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WOW!! im always amazed at the wide range of things that FOOT& SHOE FETISHIST DO!!! IM ALSO AMAZED AT HOW DIFFERENT WE ARE!!!While i do like helping my wife shop for shoes and as most spoiled women she has plenty of them...IVE NEVER WANTED TO LICK OR CUM IN HER SHOES...Im a newbie here but im loving this forum...i have no problem talking about my fetish because im secure but some of you guys make me feel better because you're much more GONE OFF THE DEEP END than me!!But its cool...lmao...But live your life dudes!!!

--------------------
...Flawless and Perfect in every way...When I grow up..I'M MOVING TO BRAZIL...lol

Posts: 507 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cathymules
Loyal Member
Member # 15805

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cathymules   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello and Merry Christmas. My ex boyfriend of 3 years had a foot fetish,it took him sometime to confess his lust for smelly feet. I had no problem with his foot fetish and really enjoyed it,but i allways washed my feet. Did'nt want to turn him off with the smell. Until one day when he asked me not to wash my feet(i was wearing my flats all day) We had the best sex ever. One after noon we were going to meet at my place. I arrived early and he did not here me come in. I walked towards the bed room door and saw him sniffing my balerina flats while masterbating.I let him finish and i walked in to talk to him about it. I was ok with it, anyone who likes to sniff smelly feet will allways sniff a shoe. When ever i was tired or it was that time of month, i would pull off my shoe and let him go nuts in front of me. I did'nt mind as long as he took care of me. Its important to satisfy each other. One thing i asked him was to clean my shoe after, i did'nt enjoy that.I hope my english is ok a little rusty. xoxo Cathymules
Posts: 83 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by cathymules:
Until one day when he asked me not to wash my feet(i was wearing my flats all day) We had the best sex ever.[\quote]Proof of his fetish for sure huh? As perceptive as girls can be, I'm surprised that more don't pick up on this kind of thing.

Though of course I'll admit that I should have simply told my wife about my fetish I did not for a long time, and although I gave her LOTS of indirect hints about my fetish she never put two and two together.

[quote]One after noon we were going to meet at my place. I arrived early and he did not here me come in. I walked towards the bed room door and saw him sniffing my balerina flats while masterbating.I let him finish and i walked in to talk to him about it.

A very mature and loving reaction to this.

quote:
When ever i was tired or it was that time of month, i would pull off my shoe and let him go nuts in front of me. I did'nt mind as long as he took care of me. Its important to satisfy each other.
You are a princess IMHO. Great attitude. It's the attitude I had hoped my wife would adopt, especially in regards to my fetish. My sex drive is much higher and I had always hoped that she would let me play with her feet or footwear when she was "incapacitated" or not in the mood. (And I DO take VERY good care of her when she wants to be taken care of)

quote:
One thing i asked him was to clean my shoe after, i did'nt enjoy that.
Understandable. That's why I advocate a pair or two of shoes that are for sex play only. SUrprisingly my wife has not seemd concerned at all about me messing up any of her sandals or flip-flops.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
girlyfootlvr
Elite Trooper
Member # 27325

Icon 1 posted      Profile for girlyfootlvr   Email girlyfootlvr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
THIS IS WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT -

http://www.footfetishtube.com/video/30297/foot-worship-brandi-mistress

Posts: 318 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links