Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » What constitutes "good looking" feet? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: What constitutes "good looking" feet?
The_FJCruiser
Major Player
Member # 6007

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The_FJCruiser   Email The_FJCruiser   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Say for example you're in a mall and encounter a group of girls, lets say they're friends of yours so talking to them at length isn't awkward. They're all wearing flipflops and all have different looking feet. Some have longer toes, others shorter ones while still others are of average length. Some have higher arches. What exactly makes the difference between the ones you prefer and ones you don't?

--------------------
The FJ Cruiser.

Posts: 199 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
riker25
Elite Trooper
Member # 31867

Icon 1 posted      Profile for riker25   Email riker25   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It is basically a matter of personal taste and desires.
Personally, my focus is immediately on the condition of her feet. Even then sometimes you never know. A woman wearing flip flops who might not have very attracive feet at first glance, just might have great looking soles. If a woman has long slender pale feet with long toes and is wearing purple nail polish, she gets my instant attention.

Posts: 253 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Five For Feet
All Pro Poster
Member # 33596

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Five For Feet   Email Five For Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would probably be most attracted to the girl with bigger feet, and thick "meaty" toes and soles. I like a decent arch, and if I could see from my vantage point that she probably had very wrinkled soles - that would get me. I'd be under her spell! I like french pedicures, but dark polish really turns me on.

--------------------
FFF

Posts: 885 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Love2Sniff
Loyal Member
Member # 26799

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Love2Sniff   Email Love2Sniff   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like small chubby feet, proportional high arches and short/chubby toes.

To get me going it's very nice when it's visible that the feet are really warm and moist (red presure marks) so there is a large change for an exiting scent.

--------------------
No perfume can beat the scent of female feet

Posts: 75 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jono86
Elite Trooper
Member # 9142

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jono86   Email jono86   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"good looking" feet is all personal taste. some people go crazy over some feet I don't find attractive and equally hate the feet I like

--------------------
If you want to chat my yahoo id is kinky_man789

Posts: 304 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
You
The Legend
Member # 2107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for You   Author's Homepage   Email You   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
here we go again heh
Posts: 4545 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"I like small chubby feet, proportional high arches and short/chubby toes.

To get me going it's very nice when it's visible that the feet are really warm and moist (red presure marks) so there is a large change for an exiting scent."
Comment by Love2Sniff

Sounds good to me! [Mmm]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toelicker91
Elite Trooper
Member # 7658

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toelicker91   Email toelicker91   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
myself I like a foot to be between say a size 6 and 8.5 I like see medium length toes with and nail polish. I would like her soles to be soft and smooth. Sometimes if a womens heels are just a tad bit rough that turns me on as well. But for the most part i like soft feet.
Posts: 331 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Artist   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Artist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There is no definitive description of beautiful feet for me. I just know them when I see them. Goddesses Dee and Mylee both have feet that are in my top five, but they look nothing alike.

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Posts: 1779 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SarahSolesDaddy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3205

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SarahSolesDaddy   Author's Homepage   Email SarahSolesDaddy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by You:
here we go again heh

and again and again and again........but hey I like french pedicures and wrinkled soles just like my avatar [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]

--------------------
C4S.com/31263

Posts: 1287 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I doubt that any two members here would completely agree on the attributes that make feet appealing.

The thought occurred to me that asking such a question here accomplishes about as much as averaging the numbers in a phone book.

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kwiksand
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2390

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kwiksand   Email Kwiksand   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
To me, Eliza Durden has the greatest feet I've seen. Check out her feet for what I deem to be perfection.

--------------------
Help me...I'm sinking!

Posts: 1054 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Toetapper:
I doubt that any two members here would completely agree on the attributes that make feet appealing.

I agree.

I'm easily pleased I guess...It's easier for me to list attributes that don't make feet appealing. Those are very general things like feet in bad shape or being really out of proportion or having some physical abnormalites like hammer toes or bunions. In other words, things have to be pretty bad to really turn me off.

It is tough to describe specific attributes and exactly how they fit together to make the "perfect" foot. But as a whole I tend to rate a girl's feet:

"Really bad" (very few girls fall into)They have one or more really bad attributes that turn me off.

"Good" (which most girls fall into) where their attributes all fit together nicely.

"OMG I Can't take my eyes off her feet" (few girls fall into) Those ones where one or more attributes just really ouch your buttons. Could me the shape of her toenails, an incredible arch or just an all together total package.

For an example, see my post from today in the photo section of a girl I saw at lunch yesterday. I had a very hard time keeping my eyes off her feet. I found them extremely arousing to look at. But...as noted by others...that's just me.

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Medium toes and medium nails... Nice looking toenails polished or unpolished. No chipped polish and no dry flaky soles. Just soft sexy feet my friend and that would be the winner of the group.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
olujasasjevera
Major Player
Member # 26778

Icon 1 posted      Profile for olujasasjevera   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
great feet require great silky smooth skin. The soles must be soft and the toes well taken care of

--------------------
S.T.

Posts: 125 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links