Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » What constitutes "good looking" feet? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: What constitutes "good looking" feet?
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This topic's been recycled more than once, but S.T. makes a good point!
Healthy, smooth skin makes all the difference.

That goes double for "TOENAILS" [Roll Eyes]

[ March 09, 2009, 02:18 AM: Message edited by: Weekend_Warrior ]

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ToeLuvinFirefighter
Elite Trooper
Member # 2688

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ToeLuvinFirefighter   Email ToeLuvinFirefighter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I must say that I'm more of an average foot style person. Meaning, i like nails that are healthy, well trimmed and of an average length. I love soles that are wrinkled with a nice arch. Tan feet in flip flops with blue jeans is a nut buster here. I'm not such a big fan of nails that are to long or to short. A nice pinky toe is awesome as well... Just my opinion

--------------------
Firefighters are not extraordinary people.. Just ordianry people doing an extraordinary job !!

Posts: 328 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
archadmirer
Elite Trooper
Member # 3142

Icon 1 posted      Profile for archadmirer   Email archadmirer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Kwiksand1:
To me, Eliza Durden has the greatest feet I've seen. Check out her feet for what I deem to be perfection.

AGREED! What a beauty...
Posts: 484 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
archadmirer
Elite Trooper
Member # 3142

Icon 1 posted      Profile for archadmirer   Email archadmirer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gia Mancini is easy on the eyes too...
Posts: 484 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't have a faorite, I think that there are different types of feetthat I still find attractive.

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DerekSTL1979
Board Regular
Member # 33879

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DerekSTL1979   Email DerekSTL1979   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well taken of feet, like you know the girl pays attention to them!
Posts: 47 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JWTies
Elite Trooper
Member # 34139

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JWTies   Author's Homepage   Email JWTies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like well kept and extremely ticklish feet. Although a bit of dexterity is an entirely different turn on. It is just a matter of preference.
JW

--------------------
Check Me out www.jwtiesamateurs.comFreaky Feet Footjobs

Posts: 311 | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aerodrew
All Pro Poster
Member # 2682

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aerodrew   Author's Homepage   Email aerodrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Spotlight:
For me to even consider looking at a girl,she has to have a deep enough nailbed on her big toe's.Once I see that its more square than rectangular do I look at to length and the fullness of the other toes.After that I check to see that the soles are soft.

exactly.. im with you.. longer toenails and nail beds are a must.. otherwise theres no chance to even pass go.. also prefer them on the longer side with soft soles and high arches and well taken care of..
theres no doubt that "what constitutes nice feet" is relative to individual personal taste.
here is a link to a similar thread of a post of my wifes feet... im cool with the way her feet look..
http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=011326;p=1#000000

Posts: 750 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
temp1234
Major Player
Member # 33411

Icon 1 posted      Profile for temp1234   Email temp1234   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't like nail polish, I don't like them with oils or whatever. I like them natural so IMO that's what I think are good looking. I'm the same with girls in general - I don't like makeup and artificial things to make them look nice. Thats a turn off for me infact!

And long nails too are a big no-no.

Posts: 230 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What constitutes "good looking" feet?

Wether your penis is flacid or erect.

--------------------
"Nina, this is my house, you work for me, and I want to suck your toes."
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Keyfeet:
What constitutes "good looking" feet?

Wether your penis is flacid or erect.

Bravo! Elegant in its simplicity and perfectly accurate.

Keyfeet, you hit the nail squarely on the head and made me laugh about it, too. [Thumbs Up]

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Toetapper:
[QUOTE]Bravo! Elegant in its simplicity and perfectly accurate.

Keyfeet, you hit the nail squarely on the head and made me laugh about it, too. [Thumbs Up]

Thanks, I was reading the title of this thread, and I was like "thats way to easy to answer." Glad you got a kick out it.

--------------------
"Nina, this is my house, you work for me, and I want to suck your toes."
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jak
Hall Of Famer
Member # 7343

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jak   Email Jak   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For me...it's mostly about the nail beds and toenail length. The toenail beds have to be large and the toenails have to be slightly long. I like feet with at least some veins, but the more veiny the feet are the better. Long toes are a beauty to look at. Also I prefer tanned feet. If the feet have all these things there's no doubt they'll be good looking to me. But if you have the deep nail beds you can get away with anything in my eyes.
Posts: 1251 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
omni7phat
Loyal Member
Member # 999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for omni7phat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like feet that are well taken care of. The shape and size are less of a factor than the condition of a woman's feet. I have seen women's feet that would be absolutely beautiful if they had some care given to them. Convesely, I have enjoyed feet that would best be desribed as average, but the woman took care of them.

Having said that the one thing I really don't care for is long toenails.

Posts: 63 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mjl1717
All Pro Poster
Member # 2939

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mjl1717   Email mjl1717   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
one thing out of maany: A nice baby soft, ROUND heel..
Posts: 830 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links