Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Ever "Paid" Wife or GF to Worship Their Feet? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Ever "Paid" Wife or GF to Worship Their Feet?
stash1
Loyal Member
Member # 8488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for stash1   Email stash1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just read thru the posts about paying for feet. Kind funny that this past weekend I "paid"for my wife to go get a pedicure as long as I could have my way with her feet later that night.Sure enough, she got the ultimate pedicure,$45.00, red with black tips!!! My wife always indulges my foot fetish but "pretending"to pay for a foot worship session was kinda fun for both of us.And let me tell you, her feet are so soft. The $45.00 got me a nice long BJ as I licked and sucked those soft pretty feet.
Posts: 58 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fluffy's Kitten
Loyal Member
Member # 34036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fluffy's Kitten     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wish my boyfriend would pay me... I wouldn't get the pedicure though. I'd take the money to pay bills >_>

--------------------
Yes those are my feet :]

Posts: 73 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
You
The Legend
Member # 2107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for You   Author's Homepage   Email You   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
if i was to give her $ for a pedicure, i wouldnt expect anything in return, i wouldn´t need to, but thats just me.
Posts: 4545 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I guess thats a fun way of doing it. If I were to make that kind of deal with my wife she would say thats not necessary since I can have her feet whenever I want. I give her money for a pedicure because we both like her feet pedicured.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SarahSolesDaddy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3205

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SarahSolesDaddy   Author's Homepage   Email SarahSolesDaddy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I see a lil role playing to turn things up a little nothing wrong with that. I would always pay for a pedicure tho. Not sure that I would if I didn't have a fetish tho

--------------------
C4S.com/31263

Posts: 1287 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
skaramunga
Major Player
Member # 11914

Icon 1 posted      Profile for skaramunga     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dont we all pay?
Posts: 161 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
we men do pay. here is a bit of stat i once read.. for every dollar a guy makes at a given job (all being equal) a woman makes a little over 75 cents for the same work.

for every dollar a woman brings home, she spends all of it. for every dollar a man brings home, a woman in his life spends 96 cents of it.

but be that as it may be.. we always pay.. in some way shape or form. we always do.. and it's not always a bad thing either.

Footgirl, even if the guy doesn't make more than the wife.. he still pays!!!

i don't disagree with your point.. just in this economy, you take what you can get, and keep on trucking!

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
timothy99
Major Player
Member # 28289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for timothy99     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
makes sense footgirl
Posts: 235 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arch_Analyst
Elite Trooper
Member # 28756

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arch_Analyst     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Footgirl is full of shit. Don't any of you guys listen to her crap.

Spend as little as you possibly can on women. The only girls you should be spending money on are your daughters.

Posts: 460 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arch_Analyst
Elite Trooper
Member # 28756

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arch_Analyst     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by High_Arch_Analyst:
Footgirl is full of shit. Don't any of you guys listen to her crap.

Spend as little as you possibly can on women. The only girls you should be spending money on are your daughters.

Your mom too, maybe.

[ March 13, 2009, 01:06 AM: Message edited by: High_Arch_Analyst ]

Posts: 460 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kwiksand
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2390

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kwiksand   Email Kwiksand   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love my wife ~ I would pay, buy, and do ANYTHING for her. Not just cuz she has great feet, but cuz she is a GREAT person. A life partner. Been with her for 13 years.

Treat your women like the treasures they are, fellas. Count your blessings that you are't going through this life alone.

--------------------
Help me...I'm sinking!

Posts: 1054 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ejc8708
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31433

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ejc8708   Email ejc8708   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
why whould you pay them if there ur gf or wife???

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1869 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ejc8708:
why whould you pay them if there ur gf or wife???

you are basically paying for feet and sex when you buy them birthday presents or dinners

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Since I did buy her a gift certificate for a pedicure once I guess I did sorta "pay". But I enjoyed it!
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Barefoot Archives
Board Regular
Member # 33528

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Barefoot Archives   Author's Homepage   Email Barefoot Archives   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I always pay my girls pedicures... and i once paid her €50 to go barefoot in the snow in our garden.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 20 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links