Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Ever "Paid" Wife or GF to Worship Their Feet? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Ever "Paid" Wife or GF to Worship Their Feet?
Arch_Analyst
Elite Trooper
Member # 28756

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arch_Analyst     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by footgirl0226:
quote:
Originally posted by Kwiksand1:
I love my wife ~ I would pay, buy, and do ANYTHING for her. Not just cuz she has great feet, but cuz she is a GREAT person. A life partner. Been with her for 13 years.

Treat your women like the treasures they are, fellas. Count your blessings that you are't going through this life alone.

AMEN! Hubby knows he is the king of this house. I do all the cooking, cleaning, organizing, pay the bills... He works and then gets to just enjoy us. It's a very fair trade-off!
Whether or not an exchange is fair is subjective. What you a call a fair trade, I call a ripoff.

You might have been dead on the money in 1949. But for 2009 your model is antiquated.

So as opposed to being dead on the money, you really just a getting paid a lot of money (in cash, goods and services) for a job that would barely pay minimum if you did it outside of a marriage context.

As far as sex goes. Why do it with just you when I can do it with all of them and their younger and hotter than you. Of course if I can't get them, I'll settle for you.

Committed relationships and marriage makes sense for older (e.g. 40-50+) successful guys and poor guys with no game.

If your successful and or have game. Just hold of getting hitched. Ultimately your going to end up married just like the 25 year old accountant who has not game and just got married today. Two things will likely be different. Your marriage will have a higher probability of working, and you'll likely have a lot more money (which will add to the probability of success). Also, your wife is probably going to be a lot better looking. So three things.

Posts: 460 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arch_Analyst
Elite Trooper
Member # 28756

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arch_Analyst     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by High_Arch_Analyst:
quote:
quote:
I love my wife ~ I would pay, buy, and do ANYTHING for her. Not just cuz she has great feet, but cuz she is a GREAT person. A life partner. Been with her for 13 years.

Treat your women like the treasures they are, fellas. Count your blessings that you are't going through this life alone.

AMEN! Hubby knows he is the king of this house. I do all the cooking, cleaning, organizing, pay the bills... He works and then gets to just enjoy us. It's a very fair trade-off!
Whether or not an exchange is fair is subjective. What you a call a fair trade, I call a ripoff.

You might have been dead on the money in 1949. But for 2009 your model is antiquated.

So as opposed to being dead on the money, you really just a getting paid a lot of money (in cash, goods and services) for a job that would barely pay minimum if you did it outside of a marriage context.

As far as sex goes. Why do it with just you when I can do it with all of them and their younger and hotter than you. Of course if I can't get them, I'll settle for you.

Committed relationships and marriage makes sense for older (e.g. 40-50+) successful guys and poor guys with no game, no matter their age.

If your successful and/or have game. Just hold of getting hitched. Spend as little as possible on women as you can. Ultimately, if you want, your going to end up married just like the 25 year old accountant who has no game and just got married today to the first broad he ever had a serious relationship with since he got out of college. Two things will likely be different. Your marriage will have a higher probability of working, and you'll likely have a lot more money (which will add to the probability of success). Also, your wife is probably going to be a lot better looking. So three things.

Posts: 460 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ejc8708:
why whould you pay them if there ur gf or wife???

I was thinking the exact same thing!!!

Why pay for the milk, if you own the cow? [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
You
The Legend
Member # 2107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for You   Author's Homepage   Email You   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
weird
Posts: 4545 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ozboy
Elite Trooper
Member # 518

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ozboy   Email ozboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I used to have to bribe my ex wife by promising her a new pair of shoes for a good footjob.
Posts: 461 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SarahSolesDaddy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3205

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SarahSolesDaddy   Author's Homepage   Email SarahSolesDaddy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

This statement is a fact, HOWEVER the man she is married to obviously, enjoys doing what he does so why knock him. He might even have something on the side who knows. People are different

--------------------
C4S.com/31263

Posts: 1287 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:

Committed relationships and marriage makes sense for older (e.g. 40-50+) successful guys and poor guys with no game.

If your successful and or have game. Just hold of getting hitched. Ultimately your going to end up married just like the 25 year old accountant who has not game and just got married today. Two things will likely be different. Your marriage will have a higher probability of working, and you'll likely have a lot more money (which will add to the probability of success). Also, your wife is probably going to be a lot better looking. So three things.

100% agreed

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arch_Analyst
Elite Trooper
Member # 28756

quote:
Originally posted by Mr.Papers:
quote:

This statement is a fact, HOWEVER the man she is married to obviously, enjoys doing what he does so why knock him. He might even have something on the side who knows. People are different
I'm not knocking him as a person. I don't even know the guy. I'm just expressing that I loathe the situation he is in. Like you said people are different.

My objective was to point out that whats her name's quasi-absolutist argument is weak when compared to an alternative perspective not derived from emotion and traditional gender roles but utility, economics and reasoning.

Of course, in either case the entire debate is subjective. So people can just make up their own minds. There is no right or wrong answer.

One thing is certain. The vast majority of empirical evidence favors the latter portion of my argument.

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links